Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Herbie’s is safe at home and he’s been having a ball getting his all dressed up. I pick up mine tomorrow! 😄
Ours is just waiting to be picked up by the dealer from the holding lot now so hopefully it’s delivered Monday or Tuesday as I’m off 😊🤞🏻
Sponsored

Rattle-N-Hum

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Cooper"
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.homesbycooper.com
Vehicle(s)
2007 Audi A3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just spoke to my dealer and its still sitting in richmond. He said hopefully its on the truck on monday and if not earliest it would be would be friday.

This wait sucks.
2 days ago my sales rep said it would be delivered on the 4/15. Yesterday she said they expect to receive it over the weekend. tentatively picking it up on Tuesday. Hope your timeline gets moved up too.

Yep, the last days are the hardest part. Thanks to everyone here and this site for the needed support and distraction!!

skierx728

Outer Banks
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My rail car got to Port Wilmington, Delaware on 4/3... Bronco has been sitting there since (railcar since left). It's less than an hour to the dealer... really hoping it gets picked up and delivered anytime now... PahLEEEEAAAASEEE and thank you 🙏

Sponsored

Jmiller94

Base
First Name
Jaycee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m not that tech savvy to “hack” into the Palsapp site like others 😂 but my sales guy keeps us informed 🤓👍🏻
When I tracked the rail car it said “emptied- released by the customer at 11 something today”. I think that means it’s waiting for convoy?

30snack

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ours is just waiting to be picked up by the dealer from the holding lot now so hopefully it’s delivered Monday or Tuesday as I’m off 😊🤞🏻
You sure the dealer picks it up or does Ford still arrange shipping to the dealer?

Jmiller94

Base
First Name
Jaycee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone on the Houston Rail that just made it to Pearland been able to talk to dealer? Our rail now says “empty released to customer” but palsapp still isn’t able to find my VIN.
Same! I think it means it’s just waiting on the convoy truck to take it to the dealer

Where IS it

Black Diamond
First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2 days ago my sales rep said it would be delivered on the 4/15. Yesterday she said they expect to receive it over the weekend. tentatively picking it up on Tuesday. Hope your timeline gets moved up too.

Yep, the last days are the hardest part. Thanks to everyone here and this site for the needed support and distraction!!
Mine's been sitting in Richmond too. It reached there at 2am on Tues. March 29th. Dealer just says he has no idea when it might get on a truck and brought down. So hard waiting.

j_4260

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3, Ducati M620, BMW GSA 1200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine's been sitting in Richmond too. It reached there at 2am on Tues. March 29th. Dealer just says he has no idea when it might get on a truck and brought down. So hard waiting.
Not to complain - but this whole process is fascinating. We're so connected but the "last mile" is always a scramble. :LOL:

But Kudos to Ford - launching a brand new vehicle in the midst of a global pandemic. Gonna be so, so sweet to drive that thing off the dealership lot.

Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You sure the dealer picks it up or does Ford still arrange shipping to the dealer?
I spoke to our old sales guy who’s now manager and he said they have someone who gets them!

Jmiller94

Base
First Name
Jaycee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Base
I spoke to our old sales guy who’s now manager and he said they have someone who gets them!
So your dealer is going to pick yours up or they have a specific convoy carrier they use?

RNRatched

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Went on chat today hoping for any news, as far as I know I’m still stuck at MAP. They originally gave me a delivery ETA of April 1-7th.

8467BF3D-DE1F-4244-A69F-C0C22B5F7176.jpeg

Wcugarrett

Black Diamond
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 FJ62
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group FACBB418-0D6B-4F9F-9A68-D179E0BE0CD8

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group 537D547C-A399-4B41-86E2-9EF876C5693F

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group C6B4E9EE-9DB2-4068-B744-CB048D48A035
Sales guy texted me tonight. It showed up at 5:30! He said I can pick it up tomorrow at 12. More pictures coming then!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 gmc sierra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For what it's worth... mine was a 3/16 build and was unloaded from the rail car at Alliance, TX yesterday afternoon. I would think yours would be there as well. No idea how long it will take to get a truck loaded and on the way to the dealer.
Mine apparently got there today and my dealership is in mineral wells only 1:30 away and they are saying ETA is the 14th
Sponsored