First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What I've been able find on other forums is when the code switches from 3 digits to 4 digits, that means it’s built.?.? .... Others can keep me honest because I really have no clue either. Haha. My 3.25 blend is still showing a DAA Tear tag. I guess that means no modules have been installed. Wish they had a legend to what the freaking codes mean.
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/21/22 Build Week Group 1648470890682
Sponsored

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Or look at the Positive side, those heavy winds might push your trailer faster and you might receive earlier😁

RedolentSurge

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s interesting I got confirmation of it being shipped via E-Mail, but the dates are still mid-to-late April. Can I just fly to Detroit and drive it home? St Louis & Detroit used to be in the same NHL Division!

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/21/22 Build Week Group 1648470890682
Was that in the old Adams Division days?

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What I've been able find on other forums is when the code switches from 3 digits to 4 digits, that means it’s built.?.? .... Others can keep me honest because I really have no clue either. Haha. My 3.25 blend is still showing a DAA Tear tag. I guess that means no modules have been installed. Wish they had a legend to what the freaking codes mean.
We do, it is your trim level. I just can't seem to find the legend. For instance, my 4 character tag is LJM3 and it means I have I have a four door manual 2.3L build.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Soooooo, I just e-mailed my dealer asking him what his delivery prediction was (remember the eta I was given was 3/28-4/3) his response was he thinks next week and said because some vehicles that were supposed to be delivered this past week to his dealership hadn't been delivered yet.
Needless to say, bummer.

Sponsored

LSBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine is still showing 3 digit tear tag but is on its way. CSX Tracking shows it was in Garrett, Indiana last night

Last edited:

Burnt350

Base
First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Soooooo, I just e-mailed my dealer asking him what his delivery prediction was (remember the eta I was given was 3/28-4/3) his response was he thinks next week and said because some vehicles that were supposed to be delivered this past week to his dealership hadn't been delivered yet.
Needless to say, bummer.
Hopefully they were waiting for your Bronco to fill the last spot in that trailer! Much more efficient that way. Lol

L8y_N_Red

Badlands
First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine has maintained a DGA tear tag from the date I saw my window sticker, through mod popping, built date, and now shipping. Idk what it means but that's been my experience.

sanford

Black Diamond
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Subaru Crosstrek, BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Say a prayer for us 3/25 and 3/26 blends who ain't got no updates yet.. Makes for a long weekend.
Had a 3/25 Blend Date on my Window Sticker. Noticed that the date on the bottom changed from 3/19 to 3/26. Happen to any other 3/25 Builds?

Sponsored

V8 Voodoo

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Boss: "How was your weekend?"

Me: *foaming at the mouth, eyes twitching and bloodshot* "It was fine. No built confirmation email. It was fine. No modules yet. It was fine. 3/24 blend date. I'm fine. yeah, I'm fine.........."
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/21/22 Build Week Group 1648473961889

sanford

Black Diamond
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Subaru Crosstrek, BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m a 3/25 blend 204/1954. No mods popped yet and forum guys app just changed form In Production to Status Unknown.

I noticed the 3/28 blends only have 499 scheduled so maybe they’re catching up today.
I'm 300/1954 on 3/25. Back to In Production after some glitchy Status Unknown periods this weekend.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was that in the old Adams Division days?
Even more recently (2012-13 season) in the West’s Central Division.

Prior to that, they were in the Norris Division probably from the 80/81 season until ‘93. Had a great rivalry… and just as the Red Wings we’re starting to suck… they sent them to the EAST!

&%#$@#%*€

acroweak

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Had a 3/25 Blend Date on my Window Sticker. Noticed that the date on the bottom changed from 3/19 to 3/26. Happen to any other 3/25 Builds?
This happened to mine as well

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For my sanity I just deleted all trackers off my phone and computer, I'm leaving it up to my dealer or Ford (via email) to let me know it has shipped/arrived. I can't be checking those things for another week +. Not at all good for my chi.
Good luck over the next few days friends.
Sponsored