Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine just says shipping record not found.
Sponsored

texasmark04

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
UPDATE! Got the call today from my Ford Dealer, my Bronco should be here any day now between today 3/22 and 3/29. She could not give exact day, but said it could show up any day between that range. Said they will be making appointment with Finance dept to start paperwork. It's getting close, looking like I will have the new ride by April! Can't wait to get it!
Ford Bronco 2022.jpg
UPDATE: Got the call from the Sales Rep at the Dealer. The Bronco arrived today on the lot. They were doing make ready and detail this afternoon. Have appointment at 11am to pick her up! Very Very excited to get the new ride. Did all the financing over the phone with Finance, so just going in to talk about Window Tint and 1-2 accessories, sign paper work and drive off with my new ride. Weather is perfect in Texas for taking the top down too!

joelee12

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just talked to the guy who built the order track app. He told me that itā€™s a new feature he just added and when I asked what ASN meant he said:

ā€œI think asn stands for "Assigned" meaning it's been assigned to a specific trailer, but not yet picked.

So far, I've seen the shipment stages -> Asn (Assigned) -> Picked -> Hold -> Shipped -> Deliveredā€

i then asked ā€œIs ā€˜assignedā€™ progress from where I was yesterday? Or is assigned the first thing you can have? Is there something before assigned with the new feature you added? Like blank for example?ā€

he replied - ā€œI think assigned is the first status. It occurs immediately when Ford moves your vehicle to productionā€

I know my Bronco has been built thus far. I am just waiting for the damn thing to ship

Sponsored

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just talked to the guy who built the order track app. He told me that itā€™s a new feature he just added and when I asked what ASN meant he said:

ā€œI think asn stands for "Assigned" meaning it's been assigned to a specific trailer, but not yet picked.

So far, I've seen the shipment stages -> Asn (Assigned) -> Picked -> Hold -> Shipped -> Deliveredā€

i then asked ā€œIs ā€˜assignedā€™ progress from where I was yesterday? Or is assigned the first thing you can have? Is there something before assigned with the new feature you added? Like blank for example?ā€

he replied - ā€œI think assigned is the first status. It occurs immediately when Ford moves your vehicle to productionā€

I know my Bronco has been built thus far. I am just waiting for the damn thing to ship
Dude just crushed my dreams in 6 sentences.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

UPDATE: Got the call from the Sales Rep at the Dealer. The Bronco arrived today on the lot. They were doing make ready and detail this afternoon. Have appointment at 11am to pick her up! Very Very excited to get the new ride. Did all the financing over the phone with Finance, so just going in to talk about Window Tint and 1-2 accessories, sign paper work and drive off with my new ride. Weather is perfect in Texas for taking the top down too!
Nice congrats! What day did yours ship from MAP?

broncoli

Badlands
First Name
Dylan & Avery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sprinter van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hard to believe I could be driving off the lot with mine right now ! Blah, guess Iā€™ll stick to waiting on shipping. Fingers crossed !

Sponsored

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Last night my vehicle status on the Order Track site changed to "On Hold', and then the backdoor link showed my Estimated Delivery changed by a few days to 3/29 to 4/4. This sure is fun...
Ford Bronco šŸ›  3/7/22 Build Week Screen Shot 2022-03-29 at 6.26.57 AM

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still showing error- shipping record not found. Itā€™s like the bigs at ford give us a little nugget of good, then take it away for some kind of evil fun.

joelee12

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wouldnā€™t worry too much if order track app isnā€™t working like it was. It sounds to me like the guy who made it is making adjustments to it regularly and occasionally hits bugs. Mine said Status Unknown over the weekend and my heart sank, but itā€™s now back to Awaiting Shipment
Sponsored