Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Originally ordered mine on June 11, 2021. Updated to a 2022 on October 8, 2021. Wildtrak (4 DR), Lux, MIC top, HD Bumper, Tow package - all of the ā€œdeadly sinsā€ - MSRP near $60 K.

Ford sent an email on May 9, 2022 with my VIN informing me my Bronco would go into production the week of May 16, 2022. No window sticker yet.

I contacted Ford through Ford Chat yesterday. They informed me my Bronco was scheduled to be built Friday, May 20, 2022. Iā€™m cautiously optimistic.

With that said, Iā€™m shocked. I expected to be waiting until the fall.
Sponsored

captainlillie

Outer Banks
First Name
Lillie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Originally ordered mine on June 11, 2021. Updated to a 2022 on October 8, 2021. Wildtrak (4 DR), Lux, MIC top, HD Bumper, Tow package - all of the ā€œdeadly sinsā€ - MSRP near $60 K.

Ford sent an email on May 9, 2022 with my VIN informing me my Bronco would go into production the week of May 16, 2022. No window sticker yet.

I contacted Ford through Ford Chat yesterday. They informed me my Bronco was scheduled to be built Friday, May 20, 2022. Iā€™m cautiously optimistic.

With that said, Iā€™m shocked. I expected to be waiting until the fall.
Congrats! Thatā€™s so exciting! Hope you do get built 5.20.

taperunner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™ve never gotten any emails from Ford (not even confirmation). My dealer called a few weeks back and told me I was scheduled for 5/16 and gave me my vin. At some point I was using the chat and I was moved to 5/23. This past Friday I checked in via chat and I was moved to 5/16 again.

anytime I use the tracker website (this wasnā€™t a reservation so no back door link) it never loads. Order tracker.app shows Iā€™m in production (whereas a week ago it was confirmed) but I still have no window sticker. So not sure where I actually stand at this point. Hoping for the best. This is my second order because my first dealer screwed me. Donā€™t really feel like luck is on my side hah

clyde6g

Big Bend
First Name
Trever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Valiant
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Iā€™ve never gotten any emails from Ford (not even confirmation). My dealer called a few weeks back and told me I was scheduled for 5/16 and gave me my vin. At some point I was using the chat and I was moved to 5/23. This past Friday I checked in via chat and I was moved to 5/16 again.

anytime I use the tracker website (this wasnā€™t a reservation so no back door link) it never loads. Order tracker.app shows Iā€™m in production (whereas a week ago it was confirmed) but I still have no window sticker. So not sure where I actually stand at this point. Hoping for the best. This is my second order because my first dealer screwed me. Donā€™t really feel like luck is on my side hah
Welcome back. There are a few of us that have updated "in production" but haven't recieved a WS yet. I would think by Monday we should have one. Glad you were able to find a different dealer.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
In production on both Ordertrack and Pizza Tracker. Still no WS, agree, likely Monday.

Sponsored

clyde6g

Big Bend
First Name
Trever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Valiant
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I still showed in production as of yesterday. I tried checking this morning both sites temporarily down. I'm still excited for this week to come and can't wait to start seeing post about modules "popping" and built emails. I will finishing adding my info once I get my WS sometime today. Our time has finally arrived! Hope everybody has a great build week!

Cproffitt3

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So with today being my blend date is there anything I can do or check to see anything?

akerman1

Wildtrak
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just talked to Ford via chat to verify build day.
"At this time this vehicle is already in production. Originally this was scheduled to the day of May 20th however this is currently already being built!"

No WS yet...I am still not getting my hopes up lol.

clyde6g

Big Bend
First Name
Trever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Valiant
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So with today being my blend date is there anything I can do or check to see anything?
You can check tomorrow to see if your modules "pop" meaning they get turned on. You can check 5/9 spreadsheet to see if the 5/13 blend dates started to "pop" give you an idea where you will be at.

Nidey

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks like my WS popped up over the weekend!

In the weeks past that I have been scheduled I was refreshing the sites multiple times a day, all to no avail and to be eventually bumped. I was expecting to be bumped again this time, but it looks like I have a blend date of 5/18. Wahooo!

Sponsored

captainlillie

Outer Banks
First Name
Lillie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good luck to everyone with a blend date today! @Cproffitt3 How ya feelin?

cecrc881

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Outer Banks, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's been pretty quiet today in this thread, I hope we hear of "mods-a-poppin" soon. My blend date is tomorrow so depending on how things go today, I will have a better idea of what to expect tomorrow. Good luck to everyone this week!

Cproffitt3

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good luck to everyone with a blend date today! @Cproffitt3 How ya feelin?
Feeling fine. My wait is sadly nothing to compared to others so Iā€™m not one to complain or boast about my situation lol. Iā€™ve checked for modules to pop but nothing yet. Will check again in the morning.

captainlillie

Outer Banks
First Name
Lillie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's been pretty quiet today in this thread, I hope we hear of "mods-a-poppin" soon. My blend date is tomorrow so depending on how things go today, I will have a better idea of what to expect tomorrow. Good luck to everyone this week!
I agree! I went back through 5/9 build week thread (yes all 127 pages because I'm crazy šŸ˜‚) and am surprised by the difference!
I can't tell if they actually finished the build week like they were supposed to on Friday... There's a lot with blend of 5/13 who don't have mods yet it seems.

cecrc881

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Outer Banks, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I agree! I went back through 5/9 build week thread (yes all 127 pages because I'm crazy šŸ˜‚) and am surprised by the difference!
I can't tell if they actually finished the build week like they were supposed to on Friday... There's a lot with blend of 5/13 who don't have mods yet it seems.
Same here, I've been trolling their thread for information for the last few weeks. Also, according to the spreadsheet for our build week, I'm a few vehicles ahead of you in line so we should see our mods pop around the same time. Good Luck tomorrow!
Sponsored