First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I have spoken to the Executive Offices team, they are checking with another group. Almost 2 months ā€˜Builtā€™. The other thing is the Marketing Support line said that there had been no update on my rig since 6/13. Date just keeps moving. So ticked at this ridiculous process. If we donā€™t get shipped by the end of the week thereā€™s no telling when we will see them.
Sponsored

WmSikes

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It does look like the ā€œsimilar vehicleā€ numbers seem to be ticking down.

Hulluvatime

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
5/16/22 build date, BL / 2.7 / sas / MIC / tow / mid, A51. Dealer has no clue where it is or what's going on. My buddy had a build date 2 or 3 weeks after mine and just picked it up from the same dealer. His is a OB / 2.7 / MIC / tow / mid / white.

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have spoken to the Executive Offices team, they are checking with another group. Almost 2 months ā€˜Builtā€™. The other thing is the Marketing Support line said that there had been no update on my rig since 6/13. Date just keeps moving. So ticked at this ridiculous process. If we donā€™t get shipped by the end of the week thereā€™s no telling when we will see them.
I think once they roll them in the lot they end up buried behind a line of Broncos waiting on parts. I donā€™t believe they have the ability to track them after that. I will be shocked if I get mine before the end of August.

BWahlberg79

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just checked to see what the count is for similar vehicles in status is, last I checked (over a week ago) it was hovering in the mid-800's. Today, 1,053!

Sponsored

Sponsored

LightningFan75

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Iā€™m pushed back also. This is a joke and definitely a clown show šŸ¤”
Definitely a 3 ring circus. I have an escalation case open with customer service and emailed the addresses you provided so I'm hoping someone will at least tell me where my OBX is.

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's good news! I'm just assuming since I'm "west" I've got a log jam at the railyards where they're unloading.
I seriously doubt your Bronco is delayed due to shipping. They closed the plant for 2 days during the 5/16 build week due to part shortages. Most folks waiting on early June builds are missing parts.

BWahlberg79

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I seriously doubt your Bronco is delayed due to shipping. They closed the plant for 2 days during the 5/16 build week due to part shortages. Most folks waiting on early June builds are missing parts.
mine is shipped. Customer support gave me the rail car #. I called the CSX automated line and was informed my shipping crate ID was handed off / unloaded 7/6 in Spokane, WA.

LightningFan75

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Iā€™m pushed back also. This is a joke and definitely a clown show šŸ¤”
Well I received an email back from the Executive Office team. I guess we'll see if it's just lip service or if it's a squeaky wheel type deal

"Thank you for reaching out to Executive Offices of Ford Motor Company. My name is Corri and I will be your liaison with the Executive Offices while we work to resolve your inquiry.

I can see that your vehicle has been produced and is awaiting shipment. There have been many delays this build year, shipping included in that.

I have reached out to our Transit team to see if there is anyway to get your vehicle moving any faster. At this time I am showing that it is due to ship on 7/25/22 and arrive 7/31/22. I will update you further when I know more."

Thank you for being a loyal part of our Ford Family. Please reach out to me directly if you have any further questions or concerns.
Sponsored