Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Outer Banks, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just spoke to an agent via chat. Mine still does in production in the tracker but the rep said mine was complete with am estimated delivery of 6/25... I'm in Orlando.
Mine's in transit now to Orlando, I'll let you know how long it takes until it arrives at the dealership.

akerman1

Wildtrak
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford chat said mine shows as in production and has been produced and ETA to Oklahoma Jun 2-4

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine still shows in production but this just happened.
Screenshot_20220526-114030-092.png

Mokev721

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got my tear tag! How long till shipping information comes?

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Yeah, from consumer stand point and being on this forum, we have that information. And I would expect the dealer to know how the rebate to the dealer is going to work and making sure they honor it going to be the hump I gotta get over.

They said they are talking to Ford about it so I expect it to be sorted out.

Will update tonight after I pick up my Bronco today.
I asked my dealer about it a few weeks ago and they confirmed as well so you should be good.

bumyoon

Heritage
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage Edition 4-dr manual.
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I asked my dealer about it a few weeks ago and they confirmed as well so you should be good.
Just talked to the dealer and they are saying only orders placed in 2021 qualify for price protection.......
What i'm looking at from Ford FAQ says different ..
Ford Bronco đź›  5/16/22 Build Week Group 1653585654200

Really don't want to fight the dealer about this but also want to make sure I do receive my price protection. Any one know who I can contact or if I can even contact anyone at Ford to receive any support? Or will they provide any support to a dealer who may be confused as to how price protection works?

jsteph262

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just talked to the dealer and they are saying only orders placed in 2021 qualify for price protection.......

Really don't want to fight the dealer about this but also want to make sure I do receive my price protection. Any one know who I can contact or if I can even contact anyone at Ford to receive any support? Or will they provide any support to a dealer who may be confused as to how price protection works?
When did you place your order? According to that pic if it wasn't placed before March 19th of 2021 you would not qualify for price protection.

bumyoon

Heritage
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
When did you place your order? According to that pic if it wasn't placed before March 19th of 2021 you would not qualify for price protection.
But the second line does "or placed an order without reservation after 3/19/2021."

Maybe I'm the one that's confused?

I placed an order on 1/29/2022. Price was $41855.
Changed color on 2/08/2022. Still was at $41855.
WS is showing $43xxx.

jsteph262

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

But the second line does say placed an order after 3/19/2021.

Maybe I'm the one that's confused?

I placed an order on 1/29/2022. Price was $41855.
Changed color on 2/08/2022. Still was at $41855.
WS is showing $43xxx.
Second line pertains to changing orders after they added the MY22.5 options, but I still think your order needed to pass the criteria of the first point to get this. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong here but that's what it looks like to me.

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

There is protection from the MY22.5 and that information I sent is from Ford. They need to do their work if you have a signed cost sheet you should be good.

bumyoon

Heritage
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
There is protection from the MY22.5 and that information I sent is from Ford. They need to do their work if you have a signed cost sheet you should be good.
Just an update after getting off the phone with Ford Support. The rep's understanding is only 2021 orders qualify. She also did not find any certificate for me in their system. Said it's up to the dealer whether or not they will honor the price of the vehicle at the time of order.

So shame on their FAQ!!!!

Not mad. Still so excited about picking up my Bronco today and also that the dealer isn't jipping me.

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Next question may be for a different group, but you guys have been great for info. Thought I'd start here.

I'm having 18" wheels and 35" tires put on when the Bronco gets to the dealership. Does anyone have any insight into what kind of credit a dealer might give me for the 17s/32s?
My dealer wouldn’t give anything in regards to credit. They are technically considered used and they can’t sell used tires. I would sell them on FB Marketplace or Craigslist.

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It’s been a stressful 11 days waiting on my Bronco to be built. I think it might have been better not to know it went into production last week. Mods have been live for nearly 3 full days with no change in status. Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy it’s near the finish line but it’s getting old waiting on that built status and delivery notification.

FordHorses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s been a stressful 11 days waiting on my Bronco to be built. I think it might have been better not to know it went into production last week. Mods have been live for nearly 3 full days with no change in status. Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy it’s near the finish line but it’s getting old waiting on that built status and delivery notification.
Just an FYI from a previous build week (4/18), mods popping unfortunately doesn’t mean you’re near the finish line anymore.

Mods showed up 4/24 for me and the last estimate I got from Ford for dealer delivery is 6/22, and that’s a 1h convoy drive, not rail. The lots around Willow (vehicle storage by MAP) are still filling up with “produced” vehicles, because of a few different plant holds going on.
Sponsored