Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang, 2016 F350,1996 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Called my dealer for my Rail number and found out it is already at the rail yard close by. Now I’m just waiting for the delivery drivers to pick it up and take it to the dealership! On cloud 9! Built and shipped to nearby location in 8 days! I expected three weeks at the least!!!
Two weeks today…. waiting for a truck to pick it up and take it to the dealership….. my dealer has to be tired of my texts and sad Gif’s when he says “ not yet!”
Sponsored

WickedB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram 2500, 2016 Z06, 20216 GLE63
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm on a chip hold. Estimated delivery date just got pushed back by 3 weeks when I logged in this morning. Looks like delivery right before or after Christmas now.

Fallser

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Went to Built Status yesterday and received this in the Built email:

Our current estimate for delivery to Pacifico Marple Ford is bet‍ween December 19, 2022 an‍d December 25, 2022.

from others experience- have these estimated arrivals been somewhat accurate?

LCR_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Went to Built Status yesterday and received this in the Built email:

Our current estimate for delivery to Pacifico Marple Ford is bet‍ween December 19, 2022 an‍d December 25, 2022.

from others experience- have these estimated arrivals been somewhat accurate?
They were accurate for me - I am picking up today and my estimated delivery was Dec 7th - 13th.

bramasole

Outer Banks
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor, 2013 Porsche Cayenne, 2016 BMW X6M
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So far, "awaiting shipment" for 8 days. I'm no longer on chip hold. EDD is Dec 6-10. Or Dec 16-23. Or Dec 23-30. o_O

Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Tear tag is back. Previously discussed as a “no big deal” moment when it temporally disappeared.
Ford chat has been consistent last several times I checked in. Chip hold has been resolved, awaiting shipment.

Good luck out there boys and girls. Now that this is getting real I’m starting to get excited again.

Kenda KR601 37’s, JCR tailgate reinforcement & RCI LCA skids are all scheduled to arrive today. 🤘

no Bronco yet

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
INFINITI QX80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For reference, I was blend date on 11/16.

Went to In Production (and chip hold) on 11/18.

Released from chip hold and switched to Built and Awaiting Shipment on 11/29. ETA delivered to SC is 12/15 to 12/21. Holding steady there ever since. Been checking with Ford Chat daily, but no change so far.

Sponsored

wyo007

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
when my status changed to built I was able to get the rail car number by calling Ford. I tracked it and my dealer just texted that it arrived today!! Pics soon

BTW tracker still shows built/awaiting shipment.

GoldCard55

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
when my status changed to built I was able to get the rail car number by calling Ford. I tracked it and my dealer just texted that it arrived today!! Pics soon

BTW tracker still shows built/awaiting shipment.
Called Ford via phone or chat?
Ford official tracker or order tracker app?

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update for those still waiting... after contacting Ford chat several times since my Nov 16 blend and getting a different answer each time, I finally called the Ford 1-800 number listed on their website. I explained my frustration with being given and confirming an EDD of Dec 9-16 several times, only to find that's not correct. Reps are super nice, and this one in particular gave me the number to "Ford Marketing"... 800-334-4375. Talked to a super sweet representative today, who apologized for the confusion and confirmed that if your Bronco hasn't been built, they can't provide an estimated delivery date. Makes sense, although I really wanted to believe in a holiday miracle. So if you're still "in production" or on chip hold, take that EDD with a huge grain of salt. I'm now not expecting my Bronco until sometime in 2023.

Which brings up another point... the price protection certificates expire on Dec 31. The rep provided my certificate number and suggested I give that to my dealership so they know there's a certificate in my name. She didn't know if Ford would reissue a new certificate when this one expires; however, my dealership is confident they will.

For reference, I'm a July 2020 reservation holder, 2DR 7MT Badlands with roof racks, tow and mid package, getting it at Granger. My blend was 11/16 and currently on the mysterious chip hold with no end in sight. Congrats to those who have taken delivery. For those of us still in limbo, hope this provides some answers!
Sponsored