Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m noticing a trend here. Lots of 2 doors being delivered from our week but no 4 doors.
Sponsored

Buc N Bronco

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Broncos Sport,2000 Jeep TJ,Mustang pro stteet
Your Bronco Model
Base
Still waiting on mine, it’s a 2 door.
It got its first snow storm in a Michigan holding lot.

On a lighter note

Merry Christmas to all my Bronco6g
Brothers and Sisters !!!

Vern

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 2006 F250, Ford 2023 Bronco Badsquatch w/ Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my assembly line pic today! She's currently at the Gibson Rail Yard in Hammond, IL. Inching closer to Granger!
image.jpg
Ther hardest part for me was the rail transport and then the wait for it to get to the dealer from the rail yard. Keep tracking it and once it lands don't hesitate to pester your dealer to get it moved. Mine landed in the rail yard on 12/8 and got to the dealer on 12/14. Your going to love the color. I like the way it subtly changes depending on the light and the background. Excited to see another 2 door Badlands about to be released into the wild.

Got my assembly line pic today! She's currently at the Gibson Rail Yard in Hammond, IL. Inching closer to Granger!

[/QUOTE]

That was the hardest part for me was the wait while it was moving by rail and then the trip to the dealer. Hope you geKeep tracking it so you know when it gets off the train and then pester your dealer to get it mBved. Mine unloaded on 12/8 and arrived at the deaBler on 12/14. Yay another 2 door cactus gray Badlands about to be released from bandage. I love the color and the way it subtly changes depending on the light and surroundings. Love mine already h

Last edited:

Vern

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Christmas wish came true! I picked this baby up yesterday an hour before the Blizzard hit on Westside of MI
It's so true what everyone says... it's worth the wait!!
Too cold & a blizzard for better pics just yet
I keep checking my garage as I still can't believe it
Hang in there everyone! Hoping everyone gets theirs soon too

693407025.jpg

693407018.jpg

20221223_160859.jpg
Congrats!!! Looks like it arrived just when you needed it most 😁

Vern

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m noticing a trend here. Lots of 2 doors being delivered from our week but no 4 doors.
I noticed that early on when the sheet started filling in. Lots of 2 doors. Good!!! Ford is finally getting them out there. I see 4 doors in my area pretty often but 2 doors are rare.

Sponsored

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ther hardest part for me was the rail transport and then the wait for it to get to the dealer from the rail yard. Keep tracking it and once it lands don't hesitate to pester your dealer to get it moved. Mine landed in the rail yard on 12/8 and got to the dealer on 12/14. Your going to love the color. I like the way it subtly changes depending on the light and the background. Excited to see another 2 door Badlands about to be released into the wild.
That was the hardest part for me was the wait while it was moving by rail and then the trip to the dealer. Hope you geKeep tracking it so you know when it gets off the train and then pester your dealer to get it mBved. Mine unloaded on 12/8 and arrived at the deaBler on 12/14. Yay another 2 door cactus gray Badlands about to be released from bandage. I love the color and the way it subtly changes depending on the light and surroundings. Love mine already h
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tips and info on the color. Like many other soon-to-be Bronco owners, I wondered about my color choice. Then I saw a two-door in cactus grey while out walking the dogs and it was gorgeous. Let me know that (for me) I made the right choice!

Last edited:

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Badlands has made it to Omaha, NE... the last stop before being loaded onto a car carrier and trucked to Granger! EDD still stands at Dec 30 - Jan 5. I've posted the rail stops in my signature for anyone interested in the journey via CSX/BNSF. Here's hoping my 11/14 build week folks are also in for some holiday happiness!

stroix

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My Badlands has made it to Omaha, NE... the last stop before being loaded onto a car carrier and trucked to Granger! EDD still stands at Dec 30 - Jan 5. I've posted the rail stops in my signature for anyone interested in the journey via CSX/BNSF. Here's hoping my 11/14 build week folks are also in for some holiday happiness!
What is the best way to track where your vehicle is? Are you speaking with ford chat for updates?

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is the best way to track where your vehicle is? Are you speaking with ford chat for updates?
Click on the "TRACKERS" link at the top of this page. There's info on how to track if your Bronco is going by rail. I don't think you can track if by convoy. You'll need the rail number from Chat or your dealership. My Bronco is headed to Granger, and I have the stops it took listed in my signature. Good Luck!

stroix

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Click on the "TRACKERS" link at the top of this page. There's info on how to track if your Bronco is going by rail. I don't think you can track if by convoy. You'll need the rail number from Chat or your dealership. My Bronco is headed to Granger, and I have the stops it took listed in my signature. Good Luck!
Thank you! And I enjoy reading your updates!

Hope you get your Bronco very soon!!

Sponsored

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Got a EDD change email this eve, first one I’ve gotten. Seems strange that after the 3rd EDD push I now get an email. Still stuck in awaiting shipment. Been hearing from lots of people at ford that their systems aren’t updating with shipping info when vehicles ship. At this point it gets here when it gets here and just have to not care

no Bronco yet

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
INFINITI QX80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just received an update email from Ford saying, “To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2022 Bronco™ Outer Banks™ is delivered.” Estimated delivery date range has been revised to between January 3, 2023 and January 9, 2023.

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just received an update email from Ford saying, “To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2022 Bronco™ Outer Banks™ is delivered.” Estimated delivery date range has been revised to between January 3, 2023 and January 9, 2023.
Greetings! I got the same email... and my Bronco shipped two days later. Fingers crossed you have a speedy turn-around time as well!

gpitman

Badlands
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-350 Powerstroke, 2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received the EDD email last night saying it should be delivered December 26 - January 1, but the status still shows waiting for shipment. The funny part is that if it hasn't shipped yet, there is no way for those dates to be possible, my Bronco is going to San Diego. I've already talked with my dealer and they understand that I'll need to arrange pickup, since I now live in East Texas.
Sponsored