First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Received the EDD email last night saying it should be delivered December 26 - January 1, but the status still shows waiting for shipment. The funny part is that if it hasn't shipped yet, there is no way for those dates to be possible, my Bronco is going to San Diego. I've already talked with my dealer and they understand that I'll need to arrange pickup, since I now live in East Texas.
Getting the same dates and mine is coming to San Diego as well. Funny how we are getting earlier dates for delivery than those closer in range to the plant than us.
Sponsored

gpitman

Badlands
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-350 Powerstroke, 2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Getting the same dates and mine is coming to San Diego as well. Funny how we are getting earlier dates for delivery than those closer in range to the plant than us.
My blend date: 11/18, Chip hold, Built date: 12/12, now awaiting shipping.
I don't mind so much since I didn't want to travel during the holidays, but I would rather have it sitting in San Diego waiting for me rather than sitting at MAP.

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

my goal for this week is to not check anything because I have a feeling Ford knows nothing and daily disappointment isnt worth it now.

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I don't mind so much since I didn't want to travel during the holidays, but I would rather have it sitting in San Diego waiting for me rather than sitting at MAP.
100%. I’m a 11/14 blend, 12/7 off chip hold.

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just got off the phone with the bronco hotline... very interesting convo. The lady said they have a new system that lets them dive deeper into the logistics. Said my vehicle is showing delivery to the dealer for today by 6pm PST and at the latest delivery tomorrow by end of business day. Waiting to hear from the dealer if this is for real. My guess is that im just getting yanked around. Time will tell

Sponsored

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got off the phone with the bronco hotline... very interesting convo. The lady said they have a new system that lets them dive deeper into the logistics. Said my vehicle is showing delivery to the dealer for today by 6pm PST and at the latest delivery tomorrow by end of business day. Waiting to hear from the dealer if this is for real. My guess is that im just getting yanked around. Time will tell
How'd you manage to get this info out of them? Also, which number did you call to get them?

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How'd you manage to get this info out of them? Also, which number did you call to get them?
Number is 800.334.4375. I asked if they had any other info past the last update which was Dec 7th (released to shipper, and awaiting shipment) and she said let me look into our new systems that dives further into logistics. She mentioned the dealer should have access but couldn't confirm 100% if they do

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Dealer confirms that they think its showing up by tomorrow or end of the week. We shall see. No shipping status or email. Just a built email almost a month ago and a EDD push back email

gpitman

Badlands
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-350 Powerstroke, 2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer confirms that they think its showing up by tomorrow or end of the week. We shall see. No shipping status or email. Just a built email almost a month ago and a EDD push back email
If you don't mind me asking, what San Diego dealer are you with? I'm with KMF.

Sponsored

Smiller

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same dates for me

lawcdav1

Outer Banks
First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is there any way to track BNSF Railway?

no Bronco yet

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
INFINITI QX80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just received an update email from Ford saying, “To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2022 Bronco™ Outer Banks™ is delivered.” Estimated delivery date range has been revised to between January 3, 2023 and January 9, 2023.
Per Ford Chat today, "Last location shows Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MI as the ETA for the start of the order traveling to your dealer isn't until Jan-03-2023."

Then she said ETA for delivery to my dealer is Jan-09-2023.

So does that really mean the EDD range is start of journey to end of journey? Or is that something my Ford Chat representative was assuming?

BeachTiger

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Per Ford Chat today, "Last location shows Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MI as the ETA for the start of the order traveling to your dealer isn't until Jan-03-2023."

Then she said ETA for delivery to my dealer is Jan-09-2023.

So does that really mean the EDD range is start of journey to end of journey? Or is that something my Ford Chat representative was assuming?
Ford Customer Service is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.

-- Winston Churchill (probably)​

bramasole

Outer Banks
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor, 2013 Porsche Cayenne, 2016 BMW X6M
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, talked to Ford today, again. (800-334-4375). She said that even though the status in the tracker is still showing awaiting shipment as of 11/27, and hasn't been updated since, she shows that 12/1 my Bronco went into transit, and is now awaiting convoy updates (originially shipped rail). The EDD is "still active and showing delivery 12/30 to 1/5." Same thing "my dealer said" on Monday:unsure: So ...
Sponsored