E39power

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2016 GT350, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Navi L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I picked up my 2.3l manual badlands in February. Was very careful driving it during break in period at 905 miles got check engine light on and low oil pressure. Oil level was normal. Called the dealer. They had availability at their Lincoln service center. Dropped it off March 1. Was told my car needed a new engine. There is a recall by Ford on certain 2.3l broncos made during 3 days of production and the fix is a new engine. No other details. I was told the new engine will take a week to get in. I was not given a loaner car, since I dropped the car off at a Lincoln dealer ship-per service centers recommendation! I called Ford customer service the following day; the representative was great, but after a long time and lots of holding, she told me the dealership will call me to arrange a loaner. No call from the dealer. I called Ford customer service again yesterday, explained I still don’t have a loaner car, after a lengthy wait they told me the dealer will call me. I explained to them I am a loyal Ford customer( I own a gt350, Lincoln Navigator, and used to have an SVT Raptor) and I was very disappointed with both my Bronco and the lack of service or appreciation as a Ford customer. Still no loaner car. I spoke to the service manager tonight and no being told there is not a time line on the engine delivery, let alone repair.
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I picked up my 2.3l manual badlands in February. Was very careful driving it during break in period at 905 miles got check engine light on and low oil pressure. Oil level was normal. Called the dealer. They had availability at their Lincoln service center. Dropped it off March 1. Was told my car needed a new engine. There is a recall by Ford on certain 2.3l broncos made during 3 days of production and the fix is a new engine. No other details. I was told the new engine will take a week to get in. I was not given a loaner car, since I dropped the car off at a Lincoln dealer ship-per service centers recommendation! I called Ford customer service the following day; the representative was great, but after a long time and lots of holding, she told me the dealership will call me to arrange a loaner. No call from the dealer. I called Ford customer service again yesterday, explained I still don’t have a loaner car, after a lengthy wait they told me the dealer will call me. I explained to them I am a loyal Ford customer( I own a gt350, Lincoln Navigator, and used to have an SVT Raptor) and I was very disappointed with both my Bronco and the lack of service or appreciation as a Ford customer. Still no loaner car. I spoke to the service manager tonight and no being told there is not a time line on the engine delivery, let alone repair.
Here are the details.

jitsujohnny

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ram trx, 2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unfortunately I’m going through the same thing since new years my bronco got fixed once and they put a faulty engine into it last week and I’m going through the same thing again no loaner very poor service I’ve bought so many ford in the past raptor gt500 fl50’s commercial trucks multiple Lincoln’s this is my last one

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't get why they won't give you a loaner? That should be a no brainer, any warranty work that exceeds 24 hours should come with a loaner automatically. That is what my dealership does, if they don't have one in service then they have rented me a car from Enterprise before.
Sponsored