First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurai, VW Thing, MINI, smart, Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It’s a pretty common sense descriptor considering Sasquatch is a package available on every trim.
It's common sense descriptor if your Bronco is a Sasquatch. Ford even got it right when they put Sasquatch on the fender badge. Heck, even the lowly Base has a Sasquatch emblem. You have a Base Sasquatch, Big Bend Sasquatch, Black Diamond Sasquatch, etc. The option is significant enough to be differentiated if so equipped and that's how one should refer to their Sasquatch Bronco.

People without Sasquatch shouldn't have to use "non-Sasquatch", it's understood. I suggest we use the correct nomenclature (as above) and remove "non-Sasquatch" from the Bronco lexicon.

Personally, I'm not describing my $32,000+ Bronco as "non-Sasquatch", it's almost demeaning to do so.

:)
Sponsored

Last edited:

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's common sense descriptor if your Bronco is a Sasquatch. Ford even got it right when they put Sasquatch on the fender badge. Heck, even the lowly Base has a Sasquatch emblem. You have a Base Sasquatch, Big Bend Sasquatch, Black Diamond Sasquatch, etc. The option is significant enough to be differentiated if so equipped and that's how one should refer to their Sasquatch Bronco.

People without Sasquatch shouldn't have to use "non-Sasquatch", it's understood. I suggest we use the correct nomenclature (as above) and remove "non-Sasquatch" from the Bronco lexicon.

Personally, I'm not describing my $32,000+ Bronco as "non-Sasquatch", it's almost demeaning to do so.

Its common sense because people continually get asked of their vehicle has Sasquatch when talking how capable the vehicle is. There’s no need to get so worked up over it. You can even lie and say you have Sasquatch if you’re that embarrassed over it.

Snydermann

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurai, VW Thing, MINI, smart, Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Its common sense because people continually get asked of their vehicle has Sasquatch when talking how capable the vehicle is. There’s no need to get so worked up over it. You can even lie and say you have Sasquatch if you’re that embarrassed over it.
I'm not "worked up over it" didn't you see the -------> :)

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It’s mostly just in this forum.
I tell friends about my reservation, I just say “Big Bend”.

But in B6G Land, we all want to know every detail of your order, down to which package you picked. Saying a NonSquatch or base Big Bend, answers the FAQ “Squatched!??”

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got really lucky as was able to drive both Squatch and NonSquatch.

During the Drive the Bronco event in Sept/21 in Phoenix, I drove a 2.3 Big Bend, no Squatch - no lockers. And at the Nevada Off Roadeo a month latter, I drove a Squatched Black Diamond.

What we did in PHX is about as sketchy as I’ll get, and I’ll never take my baby down a twisting turning desert wash like in NV.
By the way, neither course tested the limits of the rigs. Challenging, super fun, but they can so much more.

Sponsored

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Love the look of all the different things you peeps are doing to the broncos getting lots of ideas

Wishlist

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wranglers, Ford F360 SD, ordered a 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Get some! Well done on the wheeling and the mileage.

OregonMike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Fusion, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It’s mostly just in this forum.
I tell friends about my reservation, I just say “Big Bend”.

But in B6G Land, we all want to know every detail of your order, down to which package you picked. Saying a NonSquatch or base Big Bend, answers the FAQ “Squatched!??”
I'm just gonna refer to my non-Sas as "on-prem". 😄

Sponsored
OP
OP
Chase Gentry

Chase Gentry

Wildtrak
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 and 2016 TRD Tacoma & 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OP
OP
Chase Gentry

Chase Gentry

Wildtrak
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 and 2016 TRD Tacoma & 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did you ever post this? Would be interested as I’m getting more into off-reading with my stock Bronco
I’m behind on this video it’s coming though! Sorry I’ve been all over the place lately
Sponsored