Sponsored

SloshyMeatbag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Late to the party, but I just made my October reservation. I figure my 7/27 reservation was after the initial surge, so might as well wait for a little while longer and pay slightly less. I'm also hopeful for that shade of green... Thanks, Granger!

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi, New member here, been reading here for a while until my head spins (didnt take long :) ) I just reserved a base 2 door with Granger. 11:06 pm MST +1 daylight savings (-7GMT) my reservation says 9-30-20. did I click reserve too soon? reservation # 10236792
I also have a 7-13-2020 reservation with a local dealer (will switch it over to Granger if not canceled) but am seriously contemplating a base with Sasquatch with manual so I made this new reservation to take advantage of the $2k off and longer wait.
Granger can see timestamped reservations. They can confirm. I would guess if you some how were too early they’d honor it for the intent. Strike through . I don’t want to offend anyone with this opinion in case it may be wrong

Last edited:

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Granger can see timestamped reservations. They can confirm. I would guess if you some how were too early they’d honor it for the intent.
Thing is...they can't rule on intent, not without risking a public relations disaster. While I believe JMadsen put in his reservation on the First (Iowa time), it would have to be determined how Ford timestamp is applied (is it based on reported time zones on the PC, Detroit time no matter what time zone, something else?). There were always going to be people trying to get an edge and get in front of the other people they assumed were going to rush in on 10/1 at zero o'clock in the morning . Changing local settings on zones to fool it into getting in 55 minutes before other people to cheat your way to the front of the October line? If you think someone didn't try that, or just going two minutes early to gain an edge (and claiming the time stamp is wrong, but you know... intent), then you don't know human nature. Again, I have no reason to doubt JMadsen, and I don't, but what is Granger supposed to do with people who time stamped on 10/1? Tell them they are behind someone (or 20 someones, where do you draw the line on those who didn't wait for the 'go' signal before starting the race?) those who stamped nearly an hour before the race started because of intent? Why not two hours, or a day?

Again, just as an example, I actually do believe JM; When seeing the time stamp was off, did he go back in an get another reservation with a 10/1 date or just start telling the story about how he swears he was following the rules and it was a mysterious Ford timestamp issue. (which I believe we can all believe), except maybe the people who have to wait longer because they got timestamped on 10/1 at 0002 hours.

Even if motives and timing is completely pure and above board for everyone, how can you penalize those people who have an October stamp by accommodating someone who doesn't?

I really don't see how Granger can do anything but rely on the stamp and offer their original $1000/$1300 deal to those who timestamped a month before or a second before an official Ford timestamp of 10/1/20.

edit;spelling

Last edited:

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Late to the party, but I just made my October reservation. I figure my 7/27 reservation was after the initial surge, so might as well wait for a little while longer and pay slightly less. I'm also hopeful for that shade of green... Thanks, Granger!
Your Avatar though. Love it!

Sponsored

dannym2009

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My reservation is placed with Granger 10/1!! Thanks for everything you guys are doing! I am in eastern Iowa, only 3 hours from you. Can't wait to get the order process moving!

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well there’s a bunch of 10PMs and 10:01PMs. I say we arm wrestle to settle ties.

Last edited:

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yep. I’m a 7/24 reservation, but considering the October Grainger offer. I don’t mind the extra wait time, but I’m hung up on pricing and if Ford will increase invoice and MSRP (if this drags well into 2022).

I’m thinking of having both and trying to figure this out over the next few months.

coolbreeze

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

According to my reservation numbers, there will be 340,000 broncos built between my first reservation on day 1 and my Granger reservation on Oct. 1. ?

coolbreeze

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe they count by twos?

Sponsored

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just put in my October 1 Order with you guys. You have been so great to this community, I couldn't pass up the opportunity.

Now what to do with my 7/13 reservation with my local dealer...
Yep. I’m a 7/24 reservation, but considering the October Grainger offer. I don’t mind the extra wait time, but I’m hung up on pricing and if Ford will increase invoice and MSRP (if this drags well into 2022).

I’m thinking of having both and trying to figure this out over the next few months.
With an August 2 reservation myself, I highly support you guys cancelling your July reservation for your October one! ?

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

With an August 2 reservation myself, I highly support you guys cancelling your July reservation for your October one! ?
Oh... I’m still in the game “ahead” of you. For now. Hahaha
Sponsored