Badlands
First Name
Albert
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

Wow. Interesting proposition.... I really wish I could see into the future. I have been on a 25% pay cut since covid started and it’s looking like I won’t go back to normal until at least the new year. If my Bronco won’t be ready until late next year I’d be comfortable but if it’s ready in June or July it would probably be a tight squeeze. Might be for the best to wait a little bit...

Indeed, btw did they get the Jeep done...

Advertisement

SoccerDude

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
We do not know as of yet, when the correct reservation converted to orders we will know that...

I would venture to say Spring 2022...
I know it would just be a shot in the dark guess, but any idea where a 7/31 reservation would be more or less timeframe wise?

Mac n Nevada

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Clubs

What a bunch of crap. Not aimed at Granger, but I didn't even have the option to select a dealer when I reserved. It just automatically assigned me one.

You can still change your dealer until Oct 31....there are threads here telling you how to do it... (y)

BroncoJay

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Looks like many might cancel existing reservations at Granger to place a new one in October.

Since the Bronco is delayed anyway this might not be a bad move.
Man I get this.. but this isn’t helping the situation that Ford has done.
Zach and Albert are trying to gain more reservations hence the new deal starting in October.
I know we can save a little extra but I think keeping our existing reservations with Granger and allowing new customers to add to the reservation- allocation count is what the intention here is..

Ripcurl

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie, Harley Davidson Forty-Eight
QUOTE: "Does this help or hurt existing Bronco Reservation holders at Granger? – We are doing this to help our existing Bronco reservation holders get their Bronco quicker. The 3 factors in the allocation process are the number of reservations of a store, market size and Ford sales of that dealership. We can control 2 out of those 3. We are doing our best to sell as many Ford vehicles possible, even purchasing inventory from other Ford dealerships local to us to sell in an effort to increase our sales numbers. The biggest piece of the puzzle comes with adding more reservations that convert to orders."

Does this language mean that you are trying to help existing reservation holders get their bronco quicker because the Friday Ford dealer/allocation news in fact did change delivery timelines for some of the many existing reservation holders on your end?

Sorry, there was so much information flying left and right in that other thread that may have been assumption and speculation. And that may not be what you are saying, so apologies if I am reading that wrong. That is an admirable customer focused solution for some of those people if that is the case.

Advertisement

Advertisement