Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Next June 2021?.... I'm planning on availability for a 2022 vehicle...
Sponsored

deznut

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Once I receive confirmation from granger... I have received confirmation from Ford... But to make sure lines of communication are working between Ford and Granger... I'll wait till I hear from them in my email in box

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Once I receive confirmation from granger... I have received confirmation from Ford... But to make sure lines of communication are working between Ford and Granger... I'll wait till I hear from them in my email in box
I switched this morning and got a message from Albert an hour or two ago. Pretty sure he's being kept VERY busy with these lol

deznut

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ever since B&P was released... I'm sure they are swamped... Especially with the end of October right around the corner...

Sponsored

Txchewy

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Zach & Albert, I need your advice. I have a day 1 reservation and an early October reservation. I am ordering a manual sasquatch (haven't decided on model yet). I obviously want my bronco as soon as possible but not willing to back off the manual. If I keep my day one ressie will I have an option to switch to a manual sasquatch at a future point and remain at the front of the mansquatch line? I am willing to pay the extra grand to get it sooner. Thanks!

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford,
For those of us taking advantage of this awesome deal, what's the plan for us now that we are slotted for a MY2022? It sounds like we'll have a few more options, will we get to hold off on placing our orders until we know what those exactly are?
No we will order like normal, just in case they can build all of them in 2021 (not likely) and if/when it is determined we will then have to revisit the order for 2022 and at that time the other options and color may be in play...remember this this is unprecedented area that we have never encountered with Ford and a launch...

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok Zach & Albert, I have a "day 2" reservation BUT with sooo many unknowns right now and the lack of a black or white modular top I have decided to make a second "October Special" with you guys. Thanks for the amazing deal! I have a feeling I will be canceling my "day 2" reservation later this year. I'm not spending $50k unless I get what I want! (White top, white grill, white interior... fingers crossed).

Reservation Date: 10/26/2020
Reservation ID: 10513521
Your Dealer: Granger Motors, Inc.
When you are ready to make the final decision call me before so we can talk about it...Albert

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds good let us have that conversation prior to making that decision...Albert

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Zach & Albert, I need your advice. I have a day 1 reservation and an early October reservation. I am ordering a manual sasquatch (haven't decided on model yet). I obviously want my bronco as soon as possible but not willing to back off the manual. If I keep my day one ressie will I have an option to switch to a manual sasquatch at a future point and remain at the front of the mansquatch line? I am willing to pay the extra grand to get it sooner. Thanks!

When we get the orders in then we can have a visit on the phone about that, we just need to hear from Ford on the timing, they should have a plan by then....Albert

Sponsored

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford EAFB687D-DAEA-41AA-A18C-793733595B27

Just placed my 2nd reservation with you guys. Too good of an offer to pass up. Thanks for the clarity and answering all the questions. Hopefully shipping won’t be too bad but if not can be a fun trip to NY.

OspreyFE55

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Smart ForTwo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reservation Complete! Now to sit back an wait!

Your Reservation Is Now Confirmed

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

10/27/2020
Reservation Date
Reservation Number
Granger Motors, Inc.
Your Dealer
$100194
Reservation Amount Paid

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Granger Ford Albert, I have a wonder. When ordering a Corvette out of town GM allows the selling dealer to send the car to another dealers lot (courtesy delivery). That dealer then preps the vehicle for a fee, usually around $350. I was wondering if Ford allows that as it would save some folks money if they could do it that way. And, it could help your dealership to get some breathing room when the Bronco's start hitting the lots.

Skunk Ape

Badlands
First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clicked on the advertisement on the $2k from the first post but now it shows $1k. Has the $2k offer expired?
Sponsored