Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A long list of 3 pedalers, and various tow trucks
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got it!!!

Used my phone and a laptop, Chrome was the problem. Switched to Edge and it worked.

Granger Reservation.png
Sponsored

texasgreazer

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm in!

Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford Reservation pic

My account says it's an 11-1 also, but it was well before 11:59EST.

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Typical for me, literally find this at the zero hour. However since Iā€™m here, I assume the ā€œis this for realā€ has already been verified considering there are 1,000+ responses. But how does this work for those no where near Iowa? They still finance and take the trades etc? I suppose I reach out to the dealer but sometimes when something seems to good to be true it probably is. I havenā€™t seen anything below even MSRP in New England.

Sponsored

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How many of you are hoping Albert @Granger Ford and Zach@Granger are planning on-site camping accommodations? Or building a little log cabin in their Bronco Corral we could rent? An Airstream Bambi maybe?

Seeing how many reservations were added just these last two days I feel like Zach and Albert could make some extra bank starting their own B6G BnB.

At the very least a special fire pit so we can have our first campfire next to our new Bronco at Granger Ford. ?
Iā€™d settle for a great hotel deal for customers picking up their new Broncos.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just put in a reservation. Still on the fence if I want to stick with my 2021 order, or wait to see what 2022 has to offer. If I decide to stick with my 2021, there's a good chance I'll try to change it to Granger.

Ford Bronco $2000 off Invoice on October Bronco Reservations at Granger Ford Reservation pic
Those are the million dollar questions for many of us. Iā€™m hoping there is great clarity before the order banks actually open.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Typical for me, literally find this at the zero hour. However since Iā€™m here, I assume the ā€œis this for realā€ has already been verified considering there are 1,000+ responses. But how does this work for those no where near Iowa? They still finance and take the trades etc? I suppose I reach out to the dealer but sometimes when something seems to good to be true it probably is. I havenā€™t seen anything below even MSRP in New England.
Bummer. Hereā€™s some links to answer your questions.

Granger Ford - Out of state customers
Granger Ford ā€“ Trade in Guide

texasgreazer

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Bummer. Hereā€™s some links to answer your questions.

Granger Ford - Out of state customers
Granger Ford ā€“ Trade in Guide
And, as far as I know, the $1000 could still be an option. just the $2000 for Oct reservations expired.

Sponsored

texasgreazer

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm in!

My account says it's an 11-1 also, but it was well before 11:59EST.
Edit: just had to add, already received an email back from @Granger Ford at 11:26pmCST confirming my 10:33 timestamp. Sending emails at 11:30pm, this man never rests! Thanks Albert.

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How many of you are hoping Albert @Granger Ford and Zach@Granger are planning on-site camping accommodations? Or building a little log cabin in their Bronco Corral we could rent? An Airstream Bambi maybe?

Seeing how many reservations were added just these last two days I feel like Zach and Albert could make some extra bank starting their own B6G BnB.

At the very least a special fire pit so we can have our first campfire next to our new Bronco at Granger Ford. ?
Typically I try to stay out of the cornfield, but someone should be renting out some recently cleaned field out for camping. At least until mid October ā€˜21

Bronco_Mando

Badlands
First Name
Mando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ranger; MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Friends, now that we signed up for the best deal available for our 2022 Bronco, what are the next steps?
1. Wait until January 2021 to convert the reservation into an order?

2. What else?

Thank you!

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Iā€™d settle for a great hotel deal for customers picking up their new Broncos.
Hotel discount is a great idea.

@Granger Ford and zach@granger
If you talk to any of the hotels in your area to make a discount/kickback deal (we ask for the "B6G discount" and get some kind of discount and/or special perks, and then Granger Ford gets a monetary kickback), I just want to put my 2 cents in and let you know that I am quite fond of the Drury Inn chain. Family-owned, fabulous customer service. I've never stayed at the one in Des Moines, but have stayed at several others. If I end up pressed for time and need to drive straight home after picking up my Bronco I'll be staying at Drury Inns in both Wichita and Albuquerque.

Maybe several hotels and restaurants could agree to special deals if we have a special Granger B6G I.D. card that you give us, or our "Gotitatgranger" B6G sticker.
???
Sponsored