mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well finally settled on my future Bronco. Went from an obx months ago to a badlands 2 weeks ago, to settling on a wildtrak.
Thought I wouldn't spend more than 50k but the liedetector test determined, that was a lie. Overall very happy here. Also odd but I'm happier with the blue stitching to match by area51 exterior in the wildtrak. Vs the orange badlands stitching

If due to the gross weight rating thing, I can't get my roof rack pre installed... then I'll just get it at the dealership. All issues have a resolution

Screenshot_20201024-031827_OneDrive.jpg
How all that for $650 per month? Doesn’t add up.
Sponsored

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For $30K than a Wildtrak I can get a well optioned Cayenne S :ROFLMAO:
For the same as any decently optioned Bronco I can get a used 2018 Porsche Macan S. Honestly I'm seriously considering it at this point. By the time I would get delivery of a Bronco it would be a 2019 or 2020 Macan. I really need an SUV or Truck and it looks like the 2021 model year doesn't have any configuration I'm truly happy with since most the the interiors are hideous and you can't get the white hard top. I think I'll be looking alternative options in the coming months. I was willing to buy a first year production vehicle without a test drive, but I'm not willing to buy a vehicle with a ducking ugly interior for over $50K.

tlubull

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Base
How all that for $650 per month? Doesn’t add up.
You can pre pay your loans with money you've already earned. Really helps with monthlies, I think its called a pre payment. Or a up fund. Or something like that.

:) Playing ahha.

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You can pre pay your loans with money you've already earned. Really helps with monthlies, I think its called a pre payment. Or a up fund. Or something like that.

:) Playing ahha.
Thanks for the humour, sometimes this site needs it !!

I get it, a down payment.

I still have trouble with a $60k price tag For this truck. That just seems high!!

Sponsored

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
I dont know if this old news but per the Bronco Build and Price Guide, the 10-Speed is standard with the V6 or Mid Package. So B&P is right after all.
20201024_170855.jpg
That is interesting - hadn’t seen it. I agree, that wording indicates it’s effectively free. If it wasn’t it should read “required” rather than “standard”. However, I’m not sure I trust that document given its other issues.

Hard to imagine why they would do it this way. Buy a Mid package and get all its options for $1,500 plus a transmission or buy the transmission for $1,600 and forgo all the Mid pkg options.

And of course they won’t be selling any auto 2.3’s, cause the V6 is only $300 more - can’t imagine they plan to produce 80%+ of their Broncos with a V6.

Those kind of occasional bundle discounts are common on older models as it’s just another spiff. Uncommon or unheard of on a hot new first year product.

Maybe they have early supply constraints on the 2.3 and are incenting early buyers to choose the 6 and will remove the spiff as time goes on.

It does effectively make a OB more expensive compared to other trims cause the automatic is already baked into the sticker.

I hope the docs are right for all those that are getting an automatic. It’s a great deal if true.

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm finding strange behaviors on B&P building Badlands, it keeps dropping options I've added. I'm not talking about the forced changes popup, like no roof rails with a 2.7 engine, just random stuff, I add the recovery kit, rock rails, hard top, etc. I get to the bottom of the page, go back and review and things fell off my selected items.
I'm not sure what's going on with B&P either but it probably dropped the rock rails because they are standard on the Badlands

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That is interesting - hadn’t seen it. I agree, that wording indicates it’s effectively free. If it wasn’t it should read “required” rather than “standard”. However, I’m not sure I trust that document given its other issues.

Hard to imagine why they would do it this way. Buy a Mid package and get all its options for $1,500 plus a transmission or buy the transmission for $1,600 and forgo all the Mid pkg options.

And of course they won’t be selling any auto 2.3’s, cause the V6 is only $300 more - can’t imagine they plan to produce 80%+ of their Broncos with a V6.

Those kind of occasional bundle discounts are common on older models as it’s just another spiff. Uncommon or unheard of on a hot new first year product.

Maybe they have early supply constraints on the 2.3 and are incenting early buyers to choose the 6 and will remove the spiff as time goes on.

It does effectively make a OB more expensive compared to other trims cause the automatic is already baked into the sticker.

I hope the docs are right for all those that are getting an automatic. It’s a great deal if true.
Hard to think they would make a mistake in both the guide and the B&P. ?‍♀

goog67

Base
First Name
todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 f250 4x4 hiboy 2009 Nissan Maxima
Your Bronco Model
Base
Finally caught up with all 91 pages.

How the hell? My fully-loaded Flex was CAD$58,000. Only options not checked were the appearance package, roof rails, and inflatable seatbelts. Even adjusted for inflation, the Flex would've been $62,500 in 2020 money.

Is Ford screwing Canadians on the exchange rate or something? No way a Base with big tires and automatic should cost that much.
this is a pretty bare bones build also!!! The only option I checked was MIC hardtop!

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. bandicam 2020-10-24 21-05-12-563

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hard to think they would make a mistake in both the guide and the B&P. ?‍♀
4 months ago I would have bet you serious money that Ford (or any major auto manufacturer) would not make a mistake like that in either place.

Now? I know Ford is capable of making that mistake in both places. Time will tell whether they did or not.

Sponsored

WAldo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mid and high packages with manual only on BL? I have to spend 46k for manual with heated seats? No x-plan? Ford, please offer manual with mid package on the lower trims.

Baron von Bruce

Wildtrak
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I absolutely HATE the black painted Bronco emblem on the Wildtrak model.
Why they did this with ONLY this model is BS.

ALL THE OTHER MODELS HAVE A CHROME BRONCO EMBLEM!!!!!

Why would you separate out the Wildtrak owners with this weird anomaly????

THIS MAKES ZERO SENSE!!!!!

Why not be consistant....ALL THE EMBLEMS SHOULD BE CHROME????

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. bandicam 2020-10-24 21-05-12-563
Well this is the same trim that matches a brown camo interior with bright blue accents....

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the humour, sometimes this site needs it !!

I get it, a down payment.

I still have trouble with a $60k price tag For this truck. That just seems high!!
It's all in what you want right? There are few vehicles I'd pay 60k for
But I know I'd get a lot of utility out of this vehicle hopefully for 10, 15 years. so it's worth it.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Going with a loaded up Wildtrak. I'm pretty sure I'll add more accessories as soon as the website gets straightened out.

vehicle (1).jpeg

vehicle (2).jpeg

Screenshot_20201025-034918_Chrome.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: