Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2012
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know it sucks. I have never seen a worse launch for a vehicle. Imagine ordering a first edition and having to pay 60k for that navy interior. Wild track was just as bad with that half tan or navy. The white top 4 door with the light gray interior was absolutely perfect. Why.
Agreed! Really wanted the black with the brown :(
Sponsored

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Go build a base and add SAS it adds $5,800 which is SAS and Auto transfer case. Add a V6 - it adds only $1,900. Same if you do a Mid package on BB It adds only $1,500. The auto transmission does not add cost to any of those builds which is not correct.
I dont know if this old news but per the Bronco Build and Price Guide, the 10-Speed is standard with the V6 or Mid Package. So B&P is right after all.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. 20201024_170855

cdawg65

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 bronco2,2019 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Quick question for someone who understands this B&P stuff better than me - I'm getting the base,but want the auto trans.Does the auto trans come with the 2.7 as one charge ??That's the way the B&P makes it seem.

IXxMcCoyxXl

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well I am down to the finals now. Still haven’t decided on colour yet. (CG, VB, or A51). Just waiting to hear back from my dealer for what the deal is going to be.

Option 1
4 Door Big Bend
Mid Trim and 2.7

Option 2
2 door Wildtrak

Option 3
2 door Black Diamond
2.7, Sasquatch, mid trim

Option 4
2 door Outer Banks
2.7 high trim

Sponsored

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally caught up with all 91 pages.

In Canada,the base 4 door with sasq and auto trans is almost $60,000!!!
How the hell? My fully-loaded Flex was CAD$58,000. Only options not checked were the appearance package, roof rails, and inflatable seatbelts. Even adjusted for inflation, the Flex would've been $62,500 in 2020 money.

Is Ford screwing Canadians on the exchange rate or something? No way a Base with big tires and automatic should cost that much.

BabyDoc1012

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sierra, 2019 Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Finally have my build figured out. 4 door Diamondsquatch , soft top, velocity blue, mid package, 2.3, manual, wheel locks, bimini top, pod lights. Puts me at 46 when you subtract the price of the auto b&p is adding in right now. I have a July 14 reservation but I will wait until for it. More time to save for down payment

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

graavy1999

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A51 4door badsquatch high
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cant build it yet. But Area 51 badmansquatch soft top with winch. I would get the modular hard top with the black out windows whenever it comes, I like the molded grey color fine

Sponsored

Woodwalker

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not seeing the big deal with the B&P. All of this info had been out for months. I am pissed though that my only top option is soft or pre faded grey mic.

Freezing0K

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda CRV (I just like Broncos Ok?)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wildtrak (Reserved)
Velocity blue
LUX package
tow package

Options to be ordered:
-modular steel bumper
-bash plate upgraded
-hardtop sound deadening headliner
-rock rail 2 door kit (to be added by me or dealer)
* will order a steel rear bumper at a later date.

Thrilled with the interior!!!! absolutely stunning!!!! perfect in every way.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. Screenshot (48)
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. Screenshot (48)

In all fairness was going to order the Badlands but the BLACK seats eliminated this decision. In the summer, especially with the top off those seats will burn their occupants. Could not live with that.....

PLUS the orange stitching and other orange dash touches totally does not work with car color (see pic 3) in the door panels (blue). Another reason I did not go with this model.

So what it came down to>>>>
was:

best off road capability (BADLANDS)"rock crawl" vs (WILDTRAK) "Sport mode" and a bitchin interior. I decided I only wanted this vehicle to get to our mountain home in the winter and offroad in national forest roads in the summer. I'm never going to drag my car over rocks..... So I passed on the Badlands with the awesome sway bar disconnect.

Therefore because of my utilitarian decision .... I'm totally happy with my decision to go WILDTRAK!!!!
Cant wait to order it.

just my 2 cents

PS... I dont like the black Bronco on the Wildtrak ... I will be ditching it for the Chrome version.
If you had Area 51 exterior it would match the accents on the grab handles :)

assaultdonkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Build & Price just dropped!! Hallelujah the wait is over!!! ?

Now everyone get to building and let us know what you discover.

First 30 people to share their builds in this thread wins a B6G ??sticker to celebrate this big day!

Visit: https://shop.ford.com/configure/bronco/

OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE:

Bronco Build & Price Now Live: Customers Can See, Configure Their Dream 4x4 in Earthy Exterior Colors, Rugged Interior Materials

• Build-and-price configurator for all-new Bronco® two- and four-door SUVs is now live, enabling the more than 190,000 reservation holders the ability to see the full collection of colors and options and start selecting paint, interior materials and trim series, along with hundreds of options and accessories at Ford.com/Bronco
  • Customers can see how the Bronco design team tapped into the hues of nature to create earthy color palettes for the all-new Bronco two- and four-door and Bronco Sport SUVs, plus leveraging 55 years of color heritage for authentic and forever-cool inspiration
  • Outdoor gear – baseball gloves, backpacks and athletic shoes, plus a vintage Filson® leather briefcase and an afternoon boat ride – inspired Bronco’s color-rich, durable interiors
DEARBORN, Mich., Oct. 23, 2020 – The Ford Bronco® brand just opened its all-new Bronco build-and-price configurator, enabling customers for the first time the opportunity to visualize the color and material choices that reinforce the rugged nature of the Built Wild™ brand.

“The color and material offerings of the all-new Bronco and Bronco Sport are genuine and trusted, and establish a visceral connection between nature and the authenticity of this new family of rugged SUVs,” said Missy Coolsaet, Bronco color and materials designer. “They motivate our customers to return to the wilderness and challenge themselves – and Bronco takes them there in a carefree, spontaneous way.”

Launching at midnight Friday, the highly anticipated 2021 Bronco two-door and four-door build-and-price configurator enables more than 190,000 reservation holders and Bronco fans to visualize the nature- and heritage-inspired colors and adventure-enabling options across the seven trim series.

Timeless exterior colors inspired by nature and heritage

When the all-new Bronco family of only-4x4 SUVs take to trails across America, they’ll be clad in exterior colors that are a mix of earthy grays, blues and blacks, plus a few new vivid reds and oranges tracing back to the vintage hues of first-generation Bronco (1966-77).

Traditional exterior colors in the Bronco and Bronco Sport lineup include classic Oxford White, Iconic Silver, Carbonized Gray and Shadow Black, along with several blues – a deep, rich Antimatter Blue offered on the two- and four-door models, while Alto Blue Metallic Tinted Clearcoat, a deep hue with hints of earthy green, is available on Bronco Sport.

Several all-new hues are introduced across the Bronco lineup including Area 51, a smoky teal, Cactus Gray, inspired by weathered brush and tough cacti, plus an all-new Kodiak Brown, available on Bronco Sport. On the sporty side, Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat, a color shared with Mustang, is available on both models, while Race Red is available on the Bronco two- and four-doors.

Two new colors trace their roots to first-generation Broncos – Velocity Blue, available on Bronco two- and four-door models, and Cyber Orange Metallic Tri-Coat, a 2021 feature color available across the lineup. Lightning Blue will be offered on the limited run of First Edition™ Bronco two- and four-door models.

Built Wild adventures inspire rich, rugged interiors

Inspiring customers to take on rugged and spontaneous adventures, Bronco designers lived alongside off-road enthusiasts on the trails to learn how they use their SUVs. Along the way, they collected items that served as design inspiration once they were back in Dearborn.

Among the key artifacts: an old, worn baseball mitt, backpacking gear and treads of a trail running shoe. A vintage leather Filson® briefcase and leather watch band influenced interior leather trim selections, while an old fisherman’s net served as inspiration for the MOLLE hook storage system on board Bronco and Bronco Sport.

“There’s a real honesty to these items that’s subtle and still rugged like a Bronco interior should be,” said Coolsaet. “Just like an old baseball glove, they’re meant to be used rough – getting better with age and emulating the customer’s adventure prowess as the vehicle ages.”

Bronco two- and four-door interior colors are fresh and natural with five primary themes including Medium Sandstone with Black Onyx, Dark Space Gray with Black Onyx, Roast with Black Onyx, Black Onyx with Dark Cactus, and Navy Pier with Dark Space Gray. Several series feature Active Orange and Grabber Blue accents on grab handles, door trim and seat stitching.

The design team’s travels led to the creation of a washable interior for Bronco two- and four-door models, with available mold-resistant marine-grade vinyl seating surfaces and durable vinyl washout flooring with active drain plugs for easy cleanup after after a day of off-roading.

Bronco Sport customers can select from five interior color combinations, including Ebony Black, Ebony Black with Medium Dark Slate, Ebony Black with Roast, Ebony Black with Navy Pier and Slate, plus Ebony Black with Active Orange. Active Orange and Area 52 interior accents, inspired by camping gear and kayaks, are available on Badlands™ models.

Bronco Sport designers also used innovative materials for durable, all-weather interiors. Available materials include water- and dirt-resistant fabric to protect seats from spills and trail mud while durable low-gloss micro-suede vinyl covers the center console and door armrests on all Bronco Sport series, and is available on the seat sides and second-row center on Big Bend™ and Badlands models.

“The Bronco Sport design team even looked to popular athletic shoes to create a Y-shaped pattern on the available floor and cargo mats to help keep dirt and water in check. The pattern is repeated on the available rubberized second-row seatbacks,” said Carrie Kennerly, Bronco Sport senior color and materials designer. “With the second-row seats folded flat, the entire cargo area is now easier to clean.”

To learn more about Bronco and Bronco Sport, please visit Ford.com/Bronco.

Bronco Build 1.png

Tahotrvlr

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tahotrvlr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'75 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I absolutely HATE the black painted Bronco emblem on the Wildtrak model.
Why they did this with ONLY this model is BS.

ALL THE OTHER MODELS HAVE A CHROME BRONCO EMBLEM!!!!!

Why would you separate out the Wildtrak owners with this weird anomaly????

THIS MAKES ZERO SENSE!!!!!

Why not be consistant....ALL THE EMBLEMS SHOULD BE CHROME????

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 7.38.06 PM
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 7.39.12 PM
Sponsored

Last edited: