First Name
Sylvain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mini Countryman S , 2015 JKU, 2017 X5 3.5i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you watch the colors and materials video? The guy filming filmed the floorboard instead of a good view of the dash. “Pre-Production”. So are you anticipating they change these colors before we order in 2 months?
I thought question was about the B&P (using preproduction). I believe what we get is what was on walk through video.
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They snuck in an Auto Transmission in on me? Has Mansquatch not been programmed in the build combinations yet?
They snuck that in on all of us. They never said the 4A option was required with Sasquatch. Unless that too is a glitch that means Sasquatch is really closer to $6k. When it comes to mansquatch, it seems that will be put in at a later date according to Levine on twitter.

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I thought question was about the B&P (using preproduction). I believe what we get is what was on walk through video.
Oh no, I just haven’t gotten a good look enough at the Wildtrak dash to commit to it. The sandstone dash is throwing me off. I could get on board for sinister black and Area 51 trim but I think there’s too much sandstone. And I can’t tell what other color is in the dash

Ironiguana

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Building my 4door black dimond. I dont understand the $595 charge to add rock rails. Aren’t they standard on BD?
Also I understand roof racks on the squatch probably throw off center of gravity. I can get that aftermarket. But why no allowance for the soft sound dampening headliner without removing the Sasquatch? who's gonna do that aftermarket? Could it really add that much weight?
I saw that rock rail issue also. I assumed it was a glitch. I am probably going to need tube steps anyway (5'8 and 5'3 people) and I didn't see that as an option on the BD either. I'm sure this stuff will be ironed out in a few weeks.

Reactions: RLW

Sponsored

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully we can make a list of all unexpected B&P discoveries and that can help Ford resolve. It’s not perfect so we can’t finalize our builds, but hopefully not too far away.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hopefully we can make a list of all unexpected B&P discoveries and that can help Ford resolve. It’s not perfect so we can’t finalize our builds, but hopefully not too far away.
Ah, Ford is supposed to have a test group to do that, or maybe they got laid off.

Sponsored

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know there are 3rd party applications for Wranglers that claim to do the same, but Ford was offering something internal to the roof, as I understood things. Definitely not the news I wanted to hear, but maybe it'll be a good excuse to run-around topless more often...
The sound dampening is for the wife really. I like your thinking. Ill just tell her go topless more often. It should take her mind off the noise! Well my mind anyhow.
?‍♀
?

Bobthebuilder

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger SRT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In all seriousness, after Ford decided to screw all the shareholders by eliminating X-Plan, totally screwing up a build and price, no chance I’d go in on a first year release. This thing is going to be a mess for a while.

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ah, Ford is supposed to have a test group to do that, or maybe they got laid off.
Fair - but we are where we are now, and resolving the dependency / incompatibility issues observed so far doesn’t seem like it should take forever. I get that people are annoyed about seeing waaaaay fewer than 200 accessories and that overall the B&P should remove unnecessary ambiguity about what’s included in each trim (rock rails on BD for example).

B&P doesn’t enable final building / planning / negotiating and yeah that sucks hard, but it just doesn’t appear that far away from a scope standpoint.