First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Maybe I dreamed this but I’m fairly certain that we saw a window sticker with VIN for a Bronco Raptor a few months ago. I’ve searched all over and can’t find it now.

Anyone recall seeing that?

ETA: I think this is the thread where I saw a Bronco Raptor VIN but the contents have now been removed.
Sponsored

Last edited:

sledboy

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, RZR XP4 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone started a Forscan Bronco spreadsheet yet? I looked but couldn't find one.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Has anyone started a Forscan Bronco spreadsheet yet? I looked but couldn't find one.
It’s linked in this thread a couple pages back. Didn’t look THAT hard. 🤪

ogo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Following!

Sponsored

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am a MAC user and haven't used a window based system in over a decade. I value any insight or experience. TY
As long as you have an intel-based Mac, you do not need to go buy another computer to use the Windows version of Forscan. There are two methods you can use.

1: Virtual machine. To do this for free, get a copy of VirtualBox then download a copy of Windows.

2: WINE. See directions here.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have read through most of this and is very intriguing. My first item was changing tire size but I assume any reputable tire shop would do this at install (wishful thinking?)
Anyway, the other options have peaked my interest and leads me to my question.

Who has used Forscan with iOS? Is it as capable? Is buying a Windows based laptop Worth it just to use Forscan?
I am a MAC user and haven't used a window based system in over a decade. I value any insight or experience. TY
I am using my 75 year old mothers crappy 10 year old acer that has windows. Guessing you probably know someone that has an old machine laying around that has windows on it. You don't need a machine that can do anything else other than house windows and power up and just use it for this purpose. As Mark said above, its worth the price of admission.

BT!

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I need a parts list and instructions to do the below on a base model
Change head stereo unit from 8 to 12" including any surrounds and ford brackets. part numbers
Programming if necessary ?
Changing wheels form 16 to 18" (programming for speedo/ other)?
disable autostart/stop
Turn of double beep

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I need a parts list and instructions to do the below on a base model
Change head stereo unit from 8 to 12" including any surrounds and ford brackets. part numbers
Programming if necessary ?
Changing wheels form 16 to 18" (programming for speedo/ other)?
disable autostart/stop
Turn of double beep
I think you're asking a little much and doing it inside someone else's thread is a bit off topic. Perhaps start your own?

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trying to figure out how to enable cameras anytime is what started me on the path to the rest of this stuff. There’s some settings I haven’t quite figured out yet that will turn the vehicle into an off-road setting. I know it’s definitely tied into the SDM/G.O.A.T. Mode loop but I’m hoping to be able to exploit it.

I haven’t tried anything but Baja on the actual road but I know it consistently allows you to use forward cameras anytime at any speed with no restrictions. How to extract that feature and put it into other modes is such a big bounty for me.
Can't wait till you get this sorted out!

Advanced 4x4 which includes the 4A mode uses an entirely different transfer case unfortunately.

Side note but I realized this is why in Ford service documents it says Sport mode defaults to 2H but this is a blanket statement to cover vehicles with standard 4x4 transfer cases.
So on my Badlands your hack will give me Sport but in 4A, do I then need to manually switch to 2H?
Or is it 4A in the Wildtrak?

Thanks,

Mg

Sponsored

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Newbie at ForScan here: I was able to connect over Bluetooth from about 20 feet away (PC had a really nice external antenna), backup all modules, and remove double honk and enable sport mode and knock out a test drive in under 30 minutes moving slowly and taking my time

thanks folks! I may program a few more later on, but for now I'm happy

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can leave it in 4A but if you feel better you can switch it to 2H.

Sport on models with standard 4x4 = 2H
Sport on models with Advanced 4x4 = 4A
I'm leaving mine 4A unless I end up on the highway for extended periods then I'll drop to 2H. I love the way this thing launches in 4A!

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Newbie at ForScan here: I was able to connect over Bluetooth from about 20 feet away (PC had a really nice external antenna), backup all modules, and remove double honk and enable sport mode and knock out a test drive in under 30 minutes moving slowly and taking my time

thanks folks! I may program a few more later on, but for now I'm happy
So you got your steps in, then! All that restarting after changes must have had you running like crazy! 😁

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So you got your steps in, then! All that restarting after changes must have had you running like crazy! 😁
It wasn't so bad. I only made two changes, and probably some initial back and forth as well to validate that Bluetooth was cooperating.

Another member created this thread: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/base-audio-upgrade-and-forscan.28578/

Does anyone have information about this for the Bronco? Or perhaps finding it not necessary? I've installed Kicker's in the Dash with bass blockers already, I have not attacked the kick panel and rear speakers yet. It would be great to know if the EQ was in play.

nottinbe

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I enabled sport mode on my 2.3 manual badlands today. Its a small but noticeable change, the response an torque available when first opening the throttle has improved. Even with the SAS wheels and tires I have on, it feels pretty spunky, and has made me decide to hold off any throttle booster purchases for now. I will test the other modes during the week, but all 8 of them show up on the screen now, not sure why they did not do this from the factory.
2.3 manual as well and happy with the little extra pop sport mode gives, and the steering feels a little tighter as well.

I however did not hold off on a throttle booster, and can say that sport mode + sprint booster finally has this driving like it did in all my daydreaming while I waited for it.

Can't wait to give it a performance tune...
Sponsored