First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've got a MY21 (delivered in November) and I'm not able to change any IPC settings either. I'm trying to add the factory fog switch and the IPC write errors out at 28% every time.
I don't know if you can check the software revision of your IPC module, back when we were able to get the PTI information from ETIS, you could see the current software and hardware version of the ETIS modules. I have not checked if I can see the information in FORSCAN, but I bet we can figure out what revision changed the ability to program the IPC.
Sponsored

zane8stacks

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
is there a way to put a custom psi in for tpms? i've ordered the odb reader, but i didnt see it anywhere in the spreadsheet. i run 35psi in my methods with 35 ridge grapplers, and one dropped to 31 due to the cold so now it wont shut up.

lsirois

First Edition
First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 Supercrew Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thank you for all the info here. I disabled ASS, honk-honk and added Sport mode to my FE. What a difference that made in overall satisfaction! Just disabling the ASS alone was well worth the effort.

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have we added the rear speaker audio adjustments to the spreadsheet yet? I believe we do have those sorted out at least for base speaker systems.

Gangstead

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BD 4DR 7MT Soft
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

is there a way to put a custom psi in for tpms? i've ordered the odb reader, but i didnt see it anywhere in the spreadsheet. i run 35psi in my methods with 35 ridge grapplers, and one dropped to 31 due to the cold so now it wont shut up.
Yes. I changed mine from 39 to 29. There is "TPM - Placard Front, psi" and "TPM - Placard Rear, psi" settings (link to proper time in the video).

Sponsored

hollapm

First Edition
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition, 2021 Ranger, 2024 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Have we added the rear speaker audio adjustments to the spreadsheet yet? I believe we do have those sorted out at least for base speaker systems.
Do you know what needs to be updated? I can add it to the sheet👍

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think it's larger than just 22's I believe it was something that was either rolled out late in MY21 or a software update that they've rolled out recently at some point. Mine is a '21 that was delivered to the dealer back on 11-27-21 and I'm not able to change any settings in the IPC either.
Same for me and mine was built in July 2021. Cannot change IPC to get rid of doo-doo-doo chime. I tried via both the as built and the more user friendly option in Forscan. Both result in erroring out during writing of updates at 30 something %

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same for me and mine was built in July 2021. Cannot change IPC to get rid of doo-doo-doo chime. I tried via both the as built and the more user friendly option in Forscan. Both result in erroring out during writing of updates at 30 something %
That's really strange, and if it's locked now, then it would have locked in my changes. Hopefully, I will have some time to look at mine this weekend to see if I can still monkey with IPC changes.

FWIW, I might have a solution, but it's likely to be somewhat risky and not for the faint of heart. It would require re-flashing the modules (but only if I can get the correct software files). Ford removed access to ETIS's PTI information which provided all the hardware and software revision numbers, which would be useful if you can actually re-flash the who module. Bricking a module could be expensive and/or make your Bronco inoperative.

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's really strange, and if it's locked now, then it would have locked in my changes. Hopefully, I will have some time to look at mine this weekend to see if I can still monkey with IPC changes.

FWIW, I might have a solution, but it's likely to be somewhat risky and not for the faint of heart. It would require re-flashing the modules (but only if I can get the correct software files). Ford removed access to ETIS's PTI information which provided all the hardware and software revision numbers, which would be useful if you can actually re-flash the who module. Bricking a module could be expensive and/or make your Bronco inoperative.
Ya I am definitely not doing that! But, I might have another solution. I was reading on a Forscan forum that if you have a paid license, the online support is pretty good, and somebody else was having a similar problem with IPC and the Forscan support people were able to get it to work for them. I think I will just pony up the $20 and give that a try.

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Silly question, but are you all using the latest version of forscan? The release notes do talk about updates for 2022 models (only bronco sport listed, but who knows?)

Sponsored

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have become more familiar with ForScan and have implemented the change to 35 inch tires from 33s. Disabled Double Honk, A.S.S., added Sport Mode to GOAT Modes and dropped TPMS from 39 to 25. I had DTCs and had PCM relearn as well as AWD. I drove the vehicle and no other trouble codes are present. I know that everyone says to do the TCM relearn, but it was not on the list of modules. Did I miss something. I will take a screenshot to post later today when I am off of work.

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just a little update. I had 2 OTA updates the past 2 weeks for my Bronco. I decided to go mess with forscan today to see if anything changed. I was able to get into and write to the IPC module when I wasn't able to before. I got rid of the double honk and the seat belt chimes. I'm not sure what changed but it is working for me now.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is something going on in Baja mode, which allows cameras above normal parking lot speeds...
This signal/setting is likely what we wanna find 🤷
You just need to be in 4H or 4L.. 4A may also work

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ya I am definitely not doing that! But, I might have another solution. I was reading on a Forscan forum that if you have a paid license, the online support is pretty good, and somebody else was having a similar problem with IPC and the Forscan support people were able to get it to work for them. I think I will just pony up the $20 and give that a try.
If you do, see if they can help us get amber DRL at night.
Sponsored