Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Try the global window reset on each window - that fixed it for me (spreadsheet has it)
I fixed it. I found several different modules that each had a global window setting. It had to be enabled in every module. Thanks!
Sponsored

Triceratops

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 speed Huffy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there an idle time setting that can be changed? I thought i saw somewhere that it was 30 min idle. I ask because for us that want to flat tow the 2.7 behind our motorhome the Brakes on the 2.7 are electric assist but it sounds like the electric assist shuts off around 30-40 mins and the brake bias in the suplemental brake system wont have enough power to apply brakes. i am wondering if its tied to max idle time even if engine is off.
There is a "neutral tow mode". You use that instead of accessory mode. that should not have any timers.

stbanning

Badlands
First Name
sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 platinum, mazdaspeed miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is a "neutral tow mode". You use that instead of accessory mode. that should not have any timers.
That is where the problem is apparently showing up in neutral tow the electronic brake boost is timing out

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I looked around and didn't find an answer. Does anyone know if the spotlights in the mirrors can be enabled at any speed? They turn off above 5mph stock. I was in FORscan earlier and all I saw was enable/disable. Has anyone tried yet or would I be the guinea pig?
Somewhere back in the thread this subject was covered, it's not something you can currently change with forscan. It's possible to disable the speed limiter on an F-150 if you hardwire some connections going to those lights, but I don't know if it's an identical procedure on the Bronco. Would be worth checking into, I just haven't dug deep enough into the wiring and modules on mine to say if it's possible or not.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Arcnsparks

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKRU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it's larger than just 22's I believe it was something that was either rolled out late in MY21 or a software update that they've rolled out recently at some point. Mine is a '21 that was delivered to the dealer back on 11-27-21 and I'm not able to change any settings in the IPC either.

Tank

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150, 18 4runner, couple of old Datsuns
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it's larger than just 22's I believe it was something that was either rolled out late in MY21 or a software update that they've rolled out recently at some point. Mine is a '21 that was delivered to the dealer back on 11-27-21 and I'm not able to change any settings in the IPC either.
I'm having the same issues for writing to the IPC, it won't let me change anything there. I have a MY22.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm having the same issues for writing to the IPC, it won't let me change anything there. I have a MY22.
Happens a lot with new MY. Ask the ForScan Devs for a link to the latest beta. The usually update these issues fairly quickly.

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition 2Dr Lightning Blue
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If it was programmed, it can be altered; just have to find the new path. Give it time.

Morganstein

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've got a MY21 (delivered in November) and I'm not able to change any IPC settings either. I'm trying to add the factory fog switch and the IPC write errors out at 28% every time.

Sponsored

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Asking for some help here. I was using ForScan v2.3.43 and could change BdyCM 726-63-02 to disable Double Honk. When I go into PSCM to disable Auto Stop Start at 730-03-01, there is no Write button to enact the change. In addition, in BdyCM, I only have codes and no words to try to identify the line with tire size to go from 33s to 35s. I have downloaded the latest version 2.3.46. Standing by for instructions on what to do next to correct tires and turn of A.S.S. Thanks.

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone play around with the camera/speed settings?
Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco ForScan Thread Screenshot_20220212-130735_Edge
Doesn’t do anything. The safety Nannie’s are controlled by the PCM sending out a speed signal. We can’t get into that yet. Only option is a hardware mod to interrupt this signal at the harness.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Doesn’t do anything. The safety Nannie’s are controlled by the PCM sending out a speed signal. We can’t get into that yet. Only option is a hardware mod to interrupt this signal at the harness.
There is something going on in Baja mode, which allows cameras above normal parking lot speeds...
This signal/setting is likely what we wanna find 🤷

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is something going on in Baja mode, which allows cameras above normal parking lot speeds...
This signal/setting is likely what we wanna find 🤷
The setting is “off-road”. That’s why it states “for off-road use only” when you’re in those modes. I bet there’s a way eventually to say the vehicle is in an off-road mode but it’s not so simple as of yet.
Sponsored