Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't wait to nuke that from orbit along with the double honk. Having Forscan and no Bronco is like having a hooker and no hotel room...
man the double honk, so annoying on both my mustang and the bronco. Need for scan just for this!
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Barely tested it but I have enabled Sport Mode on a Badlands. What's curious is that it shifts to 4A when you enable this. . Also I have only just enabled it, drove 20 feet and then went back inside. It appears to work but I will confirm soon. I do now have all 8 modes in the SDM. I can't confirm the options listed below are guarantees I just compared a VIN for each trim and correlated the factory G.O.A.T. mode choices to the As-Builts. Seeing how Sport Mode was easily enabled I am fairly confident this is the DIY for all 8 modes on any trim.

Add/Change G.O.A.T. Modes in the ABS As-Built
ABS
760-04-03
xxxxx*xxxx--2=Baja
ABS
760-04-03
xxxxxxx*xx--3=Rock Crawl
ABS760-04-03xxxxxxxx*x--A=Mud/Ruts
ABS
760-04-03

xxxx

xxxx
x*--B=Sport Mode

sport.JPG
Me enabling Baja Mode
Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco ForScan Thread Baja Mode Enabled

Hell ya!!!!
Nice Work!!!!

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Barely tested it but I have enabled Sport Mode on a Badlands. What's curious is that it shifts to 4A when you enable this. . Also I have only just enabled it, drove 20 feet and then went back inside. It appears to work but I will confirm soon. I do now have all 8 modes in the SDM. I can't confirm the options listed below are guarantees I just compared a VIN for each trim and correlated the factory G.O.A.T. mode choices to the As-Builts. Seeing how Sport Mode was easily enabled I am fairly confident this is the DIY for all 8 modes on any trim.

ABS
760-04-03
xxxxx*xxxx--2=Baja
ABS
760-04-03
xxxxxxx*xx--3=Rock Crawl
ABS760-04-03xxxxxxxx*x--A=Mud/Ruts
ABS
760-04-03

xxxx

xxxx
x*--B=Sport Mode

You sir, are the man! Thank you!

Sponsored

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can't wait to get our Bronco and start digging in.
I honestly wonder if it's possible to add Stop-and-Go cruise. All the hardware is present, it's just software. Unfortunately I fear the IPC won't have the necessary programming for it.

This weekend will be in the Flex, seeing if I can move the 'doo-doo-doo' from the IPC to the door speakers. I can get as far as *disabling* it, but that's not my goal.

Has anybody tried enabling a Lincoln theme on Sync 4? At least on Sync 3.4, the Lincoln theme is *much* better than the Ford blue-and-white.

Last edited:

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No
What is this chime telling us? Seat belts?
It's just the noise it makes every single time you turn the engine on. I don't think anything factors into it. You could be buckled with all the doors closed. Still get three tones.

The silence at startup is beautiful now

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will potentially try this soon. If I had to guess it's 04-03 x*xx xxxx xx-- changed to 0

Trust me, there's some big stuff I'm trying to get working like Lane Centering/S&G/IACC. I have made some progress but haven't been able to test it out just yet but......

As far as the Lincoln, I know Sync 4 is only out on Navigator right now. It's actually a bigger screen (13.2") and they're listed "Letterscape". There is a new Focus that also has this 13.2" screen and I found themes for both. There is a term "Dashcard" added to them and I found a 12" with Dashcard tied to it so best guess would be try the one for 12". I worry the aspect ratio would be wonky using the 13.2".

It would be in the APIM:

7D0-03-01xxxxxxxx**--03= 12" Landscape (Current)
05=Lincoln Sync 4 13.2" (Dashcard)
06=Ford Sync 4 13.2" (Dashcard)
0A=12" Landscape (Dashcard)
Man, you are awesome! I'm going to have to buy you a few beers. We need to have a KC meetup at some point.

shotgunfatcat

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I will potentially try this soon. If I had to guess it's 04-03 x*xx xxxx xx-- changed to 0

Trust me, there's some big stuff I'm trying to get working like Lane Centering/S&G/IACC. I have made some progress but haven't been able to test it out just yet but......

As far as the Lincoln, I know Sync 4 is only out on Navigator right now. It's actually a bigger screen (13.2") and they're listed "Letterscape". There is a new Focus that also has this 13.2" screen and I found themes for both. There is a term "Dashcard" added to them and I found a 12" with Dashcard tied to it so best guess would be try the one for 12". I worry the aspect ratio would be wonky using the 13.2".

It would be in the APIM:

7D0-03-01xxxxxxxx**--03= 12" Landscape (Current)
05=Lincoln Sync 4 13.2" (Dashcard)
06=Ford Sync 4 13.2" (Dashcard)
0A=12" Landscape (Dashcard)
I am most excited about this. It was hard for me to not pick the lux package, but I am no rich man and had to draw the line somewhere. I don't mind paying 300 for a sensor after the fact as long as my payments are lower, but I really wanted ACC and hoping to be able to add it.

shotgunfatcat

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can't wait to get our Bronco and start digging in.
I honestly wonder if it's possible to add Stop-and-Go cruise. All the hardware is present, it's just software. Unfortunately I fear the IPC won't have the necessary programming for it.

This weekend will be in the Flex, seeing if I can move the 'doo-doo-doo' from the IPC to the door speakers. I can get as far as *disabling* it, but that's not my goal.

Has anybody tried enabling a Lincoln theme on Sync 4? At least on Sync 3.4, the Lincoln theme is *much* better than the Ford blue-and-white.
Where in WI are you? I know nothing about forscan, other than I understand what you all are doing, I just have never done it before.

Sponsored

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Where in WI are you? I know nothing about forscan, other than I understand what you all are doing, I just have never done it before.
I'm in the Fox Valley area

I am most excited about this. It was hard for me to not pick the lux package, but I am no rich man and had to draw the line somewhere. I don't mind paying 300 for a sensor after the fact as long as my payments are lower, but I really wanted ACC and hoping to be able to add it.
Adding the standard adaptive cruise should be easy enough -- F150 owners have been doing it for years and we can easily find the correct AsBuilt values. The hope is to add the not-factory-available stop-and-go functionality as well.

Furthermore, I don't understand why lane centering is a separate system from lane keeping. Both involve a vision camera monitoring the lane markings and adjusting steering to stay within a boundary. One's just more aggressive than the other.

shotgunfatcat

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm in the Fox Valley area

Adding the standard adaptive cruise should be easy enough -- F150 owners have been doing it for years and we can easily find the correct AsBuilt values. The hope is to add the not-factory-available stop-and-go functionality as well.

Furthermore, I don't understand why lane centering is a separate system from lane keeping. Both involve a vision camera monitoring the lane markings and adjusting steering to stay within a boundary. One's just more aggressive than the other.
Yes, but F150 owners need to add the front radar, harness, steering wheel controls, camera, windshield, etc. I don't know how much of this is included on the high package, as it has lane assist, 360. etc... Or what can be controlled on the screen and not change the steering wheel buttons, which isn't too expensive, but if you don't have to... I am happy you guys are working on it though, and excited, even if I need to buy things.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, but F150 owners need to add the front radar, harness, steering wheel controls, camera, windshield, etc. I don't know how much of this is included on the high package, as it has lane assist, 360. etc... Or what can be controlled on the screen and not change the steering wheel buttons, which isn't too expensive, but if you don't have to... I am happy you guys are working on it though, and excited, even if I need to buy things.
I guess that comes down to what level of ADAS you want on an F150.
Collision Warning / Adaptive Cruise Control requires the bumper radar, HUD, and steering wheel switches.
The lane assist, autohighbeam, pedestrian detection, and likely emergency braking all require the windshield/camera.

If there's a will, there's a way ;) Ford Flex never offered lane-keep assist of any sort, only adaptive cruise/collision. Some experimenting with junkyard parts and a 3D printer, my Flex is now equipped with functioning lane-keep :D

I'm also curious if the massaging seats will work in a Bronco -- another feature never offered in the Flex I'm currently enjoying

shotgunfatcat

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So part of trying to get Lane Centering to work I had to figure out what module we have. For starters, the IPMA (camera in the windshield) is the same across all Bronco trims. Further, the module is the same between a Lincoln Aviator (Lane Centering) and the Bronco albeit insignificant part number variances for branding. Once I observed that I stopped trying to reference the wrong vehicles and began referencing the Lincoln Aviator. I feel like I have made some progress but I haven't been able to test and verify just yet.

In summary, for adding ACC you would need the CCM (Cruise Control Module) which is the front radar antenna and harness, the steering wheel switch, and the patience (someone's) of reverse engineering the coding. Thankfully there is easy enough cross referencing.
Yes, and that seems more than doable! This is roughly what I thought I would need, or maybe even not have the steering wheel controls and do it on the screen, but driving other vehicles, the wheel control would be worth it.

I will await your guys work. I would mess around with it myself, but the time being I drive an 02 excursion right now and I don't think that would help. 😜

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have updated the table with potential ability to turn off modes if you so desire. I have not tested them yet. Flashing the ABS module will throw many codes in it and you will need to clear DTC's. For many who might be new to ForScan and even those who are not, it's my recommendation to clear codes before you write a change (if present) and definitely after each write of a change you make. You don't want to lose communication with a module and not know it until you've finished doing other things.

ABS760-04-02x*xxxxxxxxx--Need mode confirmation
0=Eco?Sand?Slippery? Off
1=Eco?Sand?Slippery? On
ABS760-04-02xxxxx*xxxxx--Need mode confirmation
0=Eco?Sand?Slippery? Off
1=Eco?Sand?Slippery? On
ABS760-04-03x*xxxxxxxxx--Need mode confirmation
0=Eco?Sand?Slippery? Off
1=Eco?Sand?Slippery? On
ABS760-04-03xxxxx*xxxx--0=Baja Off
2=Baja On
ABS760-04-03xxxxxxx*xx--1= Rock Crawl Off
3=Rock Crawl On
ABS760-04-03xxxxxxxx*x--2=Mud/Ruts Off
A=Mud/Ruts On
ABS760-04-03xxxxxxxxx*--9=Sport Mode Off
B=Sport Mode On

This is kind of a big deal! You should be able to get all 8 on any trim right? I'm not going to add Sport myself though because I have no need for it. Can you change the default mode? I'd like to default to Eco.

Have to looked in to Trail Turn for the 7MT?
Sponsored