2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2022 Bronco.

OK writing changes BdyCM module,
Error writing changes to IPC module

Tried both OBDLink EX and Vgate vLinker FS

forscan erroir - 1.jpeg
I have a 2022 Bronco, I have had no issue using Forscan for any procedure with the exception of writing to the PSCM module. When I try to write to it I get the same "service procedure has been interrupted" error. I am not sure why I get that error only to the PSCM module. I am using version 2.3.48
Sponsored

Last edited:

sjjohnny

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Black Diamond, '00 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a 2022 Bronco, I have had no issue using Forscan for any procedure with the exception of writing to the PSCM module. When I try to write to it I get the same "service procedure has been interrupted" error. I am not sure why I get that error only to the PSCM module. I am using version 2.3.48
Same here. Something must have changed somewhere. I think I'm going to see about buying the auto stop/start eliminator.

Overboost

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Same here. Something must have changed somewhere. I think I'm going to see about buying the auto stop/start eliminator.
Or you can wait for the next release of Forscan, supposedly it’s fixed (this is based on feedback from others who have received a beta version).

sjjohnny

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Or you can wait for the next release of Forscan, supposedly it’s fixed (this is based on feedback from others who have received a beta version).
I just downloaded and tried the 2.4.6 beta and no glory. Surely this change is not dependent on an earlier beta..? I think I'm about to buy the ass eliminator.

Overboost

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just downloaded and tried the 2.4.6 beta and no glory. Surely this change is not dependent on an earlier beta..? I think I'm about to buy the ass eliminator.
I meant for the official (Windows) released version. 2.3.48 was released back in June; based on the timing of previous releases it shouldn’t be too long before they update to .49, which supposedly will work for us. There is another thread in here where someone mentioned they were sent a link to a pre-release of 49 and it resolved the problem.

Sponsored

sjjohnny

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I meant for the official (Windows) released version. 2.3.48 was released back in June; based on the timing of previous releases it shouldn’t be too long before they update to .49, which supposedly will work for us. There is another thread in here where someone mentioned they were sent a link to a pre-release of 49 and it resolved the problem.
Yes, I saw that -- my point was you'd think a much later beta would incorporate the same changes made in 2.3.49...?

Jms1

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you, I will wait or try to source the 2.3.49 version.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone have forscan in SW Florida, I would pay you for your services. Want double honk and Baja goat mode on my 22 BD. I thought about doing it myself but not sure I’m smart enough to accomplish it without many errors afterwards.

BrandiwineOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

On my22 OBX with the latest ver of Forscan , I added baja mode, disabled start stop. Seatbelt reminder, dbl honk. No errors or any issues
I've tried to unlock Baja/ Rock Crawl 'on 22 OBX today and was not successful. We were able to do all the other things he wanted but could not get any of the additional GOAT modes to stick. Have the most recent (updated today) version of Forscan just so I could do '22 models. Been successful on every '21 I've touched but this was the first '22 I've come in contact with. What values did you enter or were they the same as the current spreadsheet?

Dan G

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Reporting back in case anyone else has the same issue as I was stuck. Issue solved

1. Original adapter with toggle - no luck -kept saying "PCM number" needed etc
2. Thanks to above post- got this new adapter and presto! Here's the one I got https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081VQVD3F?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

NOTE: I had to buy the 1 year license for $12.00 to change the config files

I changed the double honk, fog lights w high beams, and since I have 35 inch tires I changed the tire specs. All worked BUT when I did the Tire change, after I started it up again it threw a "Check 4x4" and service engine fault. Thanks to a prior post on this forum here: your recommendation worked!

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...causing-service-notice-and-4wd-warning.38886/

Hope this helps...

Last edited:

Sponsored

Baja Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco, 20 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So……… I tried to do the Forscan changes to my 22 OBX. Not only didn’t they work, I tripped all types of CELs - Service select tract, Service 4x4, there was a wrench on the dash, and I believe the engine light too. I thought we did the procedure perfectly, but….

Long story short, I brought it to my Ford dealer, and they were able to flash it all back to normal, cost me $169, but I was at least happy the errors were all gone.

I’m hesitant about trying this again, does anyone have any words of wisdom? I had the cable with the switch, bought the cable without it. I would love to have Baja mode, as I’m going in a month. Thanks!

tobands

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX , 2014 Escape Titaimium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
in ABS is this what you used ? This is correct as this is what i used in my 22 obx.. change * to a 2
ABS760-04-03xxxxx*xxxx--2 = Baja

Attachments

tobands

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX , 2014 Escape Titaimium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sponsored