Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thats my understanding...... Similar to the Bronco launch. Reservation, order date, then availability of parts.... Only a guess here but betting anyone who res/ord. after 3/19 gets kicked down the road unless they have no supply chain delays.
Sponsored

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Lol this post seems way more accurate. I knew that whole, “prioritizing reservations holders with COVP,” was a load of crap. My poor wife is going to be so bummed she waited 3 years for a Bronco that she’s never going to get.

amotion

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GMC Acadia SLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does dual tops mean I can get the soft top equipped Bronco as soon as it’s built while I wait for the hard top to come later?

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does dual tops mean I can get the soft top equipped Bronco as soon as it’s built while I wait for the hard top to come later?
Highly doubtful. There not going to incur the costs of shipping hardtops separately.

Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That was also a question and hope in 2021! Its most likely all or nothing, unfortunately. At launch, dual tops were an option, but that was removed before the order banks were opened! Now, its "Back", well, sort of, as a "late availability" (what they said before") Heritage Edition (new restriction) model.

cracKen

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The modtop is just so cool. Worth the wait for late 2023 though or not...hmm....

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Won’t you lose your price protection switching your order to heritage??
Yes. But if it means getting off this roller-coaster and walking away with a painted white mod top along with the other HE styling cues at a higher cost than the orig. MY'21 pricing, I'm sure there are plenty that are willing to make that swap. Ford has also only committed to price protection for MY'23. That may go all away for MY'24. So pay MSRP for an HE Bronco without price protection or wait another MY and find out that there is no price protection going forward.

Sponsored

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No.

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yes. But if it means getting off this roller-coaster and walking away with a painted white mod top along with the other HE styling cues at a higher cost than the orig. MY'21 pricing, I'm sure there are plenty that are willing to make that swap. Ford has also only committed to price protection for MY'23. That may go all away for MY'24. So pay MSRP for an HE Bronco without price protection or wait another MY and find out that there is no price protection going forward.
But if you’re paying 23’ pricing on an over priced limited edition over 24’ pricing on a regular model are you even saving any money?

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess about a year ,maybe less before someone with a white top 2D Heritage totals it and the top can be bought at salvage.

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any leaks on new pricing yet?
Sponsored