Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is a dumb question I know... but shouldn't they finish building already placed orders from 2021...2022.... before taking orders for 2023?
Orders don't magically start rolling down the line the second they're placed at a dealership. They need to be scheduled well in advance.
Sponsored

Rip

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I've wondered if they were holding a surprise for closer to the Detroit Auto Show. Media Day is Sept. 14 if you wanted to make a splash a week before.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Updated with official Ford chart (posted by @BlueBronco below) confirming the September 12 date for 2023 Bronco order bank opening:

1659549727918-png.png

Original post:

Hell of a first post I know but I swear I'm not trolling.

Went to my dealership yesterday (suburbs of Cleveland) for a sit-down to go over the options I wanted as they wanted to put in my order (and others) the moment the system opened on August 15th.

They noted that Ford recently told them that they were pushing back the date of the ordering for the 2023 Bronco until September 22nd.

Now I did a couple of searches of the interwebs today (instead of working) and can't find this confirmed anywhere else. Thought I'd ask around to see if this was true/false, or at least if anyone else had heard this.
Dear God, another “by September”…

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've wondered if they were holding a surprise for closer to the Detroit Auto Show. Media Day is Sept. 14 if you wanted to make a splash a week before.
I could see maybe showing off a special edition like Heritage or something but not a "hey order banks are opened again so then people that ordered twice already can order again!".

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is a dumb question I know... but shouldn't they finish building already placed orders from 2021...2022.... before taking orders for 2023?
That's a clown question bro.

Sponsored

mintypickleman

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Orders don't magically start rolling down the line the second they're placed at a dealership. They need to be scheduled well in advance.
Many of us long timers are painfully aware of that fact

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Order Bank Will Now Open on September 12. MY2022 production stops Oct 28 200-2

Rip

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I could see maybe showing off a special edition like Heritage or something but not a "hey order banks are opened again so then people that ordered twice already can order again!".
Yep, I agree. Let me phrase this differently. If you released a good surprise like maybe the "Oates" bronco a week or so before the order banks opened and the order sheet was released, you would create a journalist buzz going into the show. Trade shows are also about competitors. That was more my thought.

Sponsored

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Donlen has not been as accurate lately as in the past.
They are only as accurate as the info Ford feeds them. With what's going on with the supply chain right now, changes are a given. At least they are a legitimate source, not some copied document without any traceble source that someone claims is a "Ford document".

Robbins26

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was talking to my dealer about my order being converted to a 23 and if there was new Info about potentially ordering a bronco raptor in 2023 earlier this week. He reached out to me today and said that that they're not planning on converting me to a 23 and that ford said they plan on finishing all of the 2022 models. Do I believe them? Absolutely not. But that's what I've heard today. Also that the bronco raptors still won't be available to order by everyone in 2023 as well...

Last edited:

twryan3

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX; Tesla M3; BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was talking to my dealer about my order being converted to a 23 and if there was new Info about potentially ordering a bronco raptor in 2023 earlier this week. He reached out to me today and said that that they're not planning on converting me to a 23 and that ford said they plan on finishing all of the 2022 models. Do I believe them absolutely not. But that's what I've heard today. Also that the bronco raptors still won't be available to order by every in 2023 as well...
Of course my dealer rep told me the opposite--my order, and bunch of other MY 22 are being pushed into 2023. Hoping your's is right. Which one is wrong? Based on my experience so far--probably both!

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

🤣🤣🤣
Shouldn’t they have built every converted reservation order before any others?(given the reservation holder converted in a timely manner. Ford does not seem to do things in a proper order. I’m happy I have mine and my wife’s but It’s absurd that people that reserved and ordered don’t have theirs yet.
Sponsored