First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This actually seems to make sense especially with previous engine issues and no idea knowing how long a purchased vehicle has sat in the lot unfinished to just want a new one anyways.
I can foresee this happening and dealers will then be flooded with the 21’ and 22’ broncos that had been sitting and then abandoned and delivery not taken by original customer, hopefully then discounted to help the buyers market but maybe wishful thinking
Ha HA, you said ....Discounted

;)
Sponsored

mbelding816

Badlands
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

mbelding816

Badlands
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At this point in the year, I would rather get a 23MY. Sheesh...this is a journey!
Thanks for the info!!
I am starting to think the same thing. I feel like quality may be sacrificed at this point to push current res/orders out the door to open up a clean slate for 23MY.

Blown331

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you have not received your Bronco yet order a 2023 ASAP
That's my plan at this point. Now I just need to find an MSRP dealer with allocations. I'm about ready to just pay over MSRP for dealer stock. This is hardly worth it anymore.

Blown331

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There has not been any scheduling past June.
Are you sure about that? I thought they were scheduled through like 7/27/22 or did that fall through? Maybe that gives me a little more hope for mine.

Sponsored

mbelding816

Badlands
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you sure about that? I thought they were scheduled through like 7/27/22 or did that fall through? Maybe that gives me a little more hope for mine.
It fell through. As of today, there are no scheduled build dates past 6/20 other than ones that have been bumped to 6/27. They are doing 'limited scheduling' for the week of 6/27 this week. From what I have read, they are shut down (but could be wrong here) for the first 2 weeks of July. So the next build weeks we can be hopeful for are 7/18 and 7/25.

mbelding816

Badlands
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know what happened to scheduling into the second half of this summer? In April, there was the suspicion that this would happen end of May.
No idea, but it didn't happen. And the only scheduling happening in May is 'limited scheduling' for the week of 6/27. Most likely those will be Braptors or Everglades.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Scheduling has only got through 6/13 week, there have been existing ones that have been moved beyond that week, but nothing new.

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If they start taking orders before mine gets off of Ice Mountain I'm gonna post some mean things on an Internet forum about Ford. So help me, I'll do it. Just try me @Ford Motor Company

Sponsored

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If they start taking orders before mine gets off of Ice Mountain I'm gonna post some mean things on an Internet forum about Ford. So help me, I'll do it. Just try me @Ford Motor Company
I don't think you will be alone but i don't think they care either. This is what happens when companies get this big. They stop giving a shit about the people that helped build their business. Very sad.

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sadly I plan on eating the price protection and will place an order for a '23 at the highest volume dealer I can find reasonably close to me. See if it beats my Granger order. Getting hard to not throw a bunch of mods on my Rubicon and just keep it.

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am starting to think the same thing. I feel like quality may be sacrificed at this point to push current res/orders out the door to open up a clean slate for 23MY.
This push 'em out the door idea is only a foggy hope held by 2020 reservation holders. The reality that we really understand is that August 2022 Bronco orders will be build before our "IDENTICAL" build Broncos are.

SasBLSven

Badlands
First Name
Steen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm ok with waiting for a 23MY. I told my rep that when I ordered. I would like the MOD top. Hopefully, there are new colors and they bring back the temp on the dials. I know 1st world problems. I like that feature though. Maybe some new options or added features, like rear vents.

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'd be willing to bet there's no painted mod top coming next year. I think the chances of getting a black mod top are slim to none as well, but would also be willing to bet that if they do announce them they'll be "late availability" before inevitably being pushed to 2024+

Source: I've been playing this game for 2 years.
You are likely 100% spot on...sadly
Sponsored