First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 640, Mustang Bullitt, Mazda 3, Honda Accord,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Stitching looks great, the fitment, not so much.

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Man I like the stitched dash...

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It may have been a hard pass on the Badlands trim with the trim-color stitching. The dash looks nice apart from the mustard gas yellow that most Badlands owners seem to want exorcized from their Bronco interiors.

The grab handles made a huge difference, but highlighted the vent clips that I am hoping will be solved by BDUSA's product. The seat stitching will probably never be resolved in my Bronco, but it's usually under my butt not in my line-of-sight.

The dash looks nice, but the Ford marketing team is determined to prove that the color orange = active or adventurous and that equals buyers! It's ok for logos, but not the immutable characteristics of my dang Bronco! 😁

Sponsored

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Beautiful Bronco! Did they fix console lid so it stays open. The counter weight isn’t enough to keep them open and they always flip closed.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Also shows, "Leather #2"
1707769917871.png
Well, the cat is out of the bag. I've been meaning to post a separate thread on the quiet introduction of the HLIP to the MY'24 Badlands. Way back in the fall of 2020 when B&P was released, there was a touted feature exclusive to higher trims (OBX and above) that was referred to as the High Level Instrument Panel (HLIP). That started the debate of what exactly it was referring to as from the layman vernacular, it is referred to as a dashboard and an instrument panel refers to a gauge cluster. But engineers refer to the "dashboard" as an instrument panel.

There were a few of us (@ZackDanger & @jaruss01 ) that carried the torch well into the spring of 2021 when the Dealer Demo Roadtrip made it's rounds through the southeast where customers were able to put hands on a pre-production Bronco. As expected, the HLIP was nowhere to be found and it quietly was dropped from the feature list.

For those that are interested, try searching the archives for HLIP to read up on the debate.

Tacnav#1

Badlands
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge AWD, F-150, Dodge Challenger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great looking Bronco. I love the dash!

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi all, first post here.

Info for those waiting for theirs:
2024 Bronco Badlands 2.7L
Sasquatch
Lux Package
No tow hitch as it would have delayed delivery
Sep 27, 2023 Ordered through Ken Grody Ford in Buena Park
Feb 09, 2023 Pick up from dealer
Rail took about 3 weeks from notification of shipment to notification of delivery.
I went through Ford financing (8.9%), but will be changing to my banks financing (5.45%) next month.

Looking forward to a christening in March through Death Valley!

Ford Bronco 2024 Badlands Delivered. Stitched Dash Pad Photos 20240213_005719000_iOS.MOV
Congratulations on the new boy toy. Might want to rethink your plans though. There are hardly any back country roads opened in DV since the summer rains.

Sponsored

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It may have been a hard pass on the Badlands trim with the trim-color stitching. The dash looks nice apart from the mustard gas yellow that most Badlands owners seem to want exorcized from their Bronco interiors.

The grab handles made a huge difference, but highlighted the vent clips that I am hoping will be solved by BDUSA's product. The seat stitching will probably never be resolved in my Bronco, but it's usually under my butt not in my line-of-sight.

The dash looks nice, but the Ford marketing team is determined to prove that the color orange = active or adventurous and that equals buyers! It's ok for logos, but not the immutable characteristics of my dang Bronco! 😁
Part of why I chose a black diamond was the blue accents in the interior as I wanted velocity blue paint. And the stitching was blue….. until 2024 apparently. Picked mine up Saturday and the stitching is black or dark grey. Looks great none the less. I believe the seat material is a slight upgrade over previous MGV. I wish I had a stitched dash though. Oh well. Maybe Catskinz will make a badass stitched dash cover eventually.

Oh and OP, the towing package doesn’t delay a build anymore. It’s installed at the dealership. Mine actually beat my truck to the dealer. Ordered in October Picked it up this past Saturday.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi all, first post here.

Info for those waiting for theirs:
2024 Bronco Badlands 2.7L
Sasquatch
Lux Package
No tow hitch as it would have delayed delivery
Sep 27, 2023 Ordered through Ken Grody Ford in Buena Park
Feb 09, 2023 Pick up from dealer
Rail took about 3 weeks from notification of shipment to notification of delivery.
I went through Ford financing (8.9%), but will be changing to my banks financing (5.45%) next month.

Looking forward to a christening in March through Death Valley!

Ford Bronco 2024 Badlands Delivered. Stitched Dash Pad Photos 20240213_005719000_iOS.MOV
So you picked it up before you ordered it?

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We're going to Death Valley this weekend. Depending on what's open we'll take a few trails. Got my skid plates installed and tie-rod braces installed so should be ready. Bringing portable compressor to allow me to air down if needed. Will be going with some people with Jeeps so it will be interesting to see how it goes.

Tricky Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Part of why I chose a black diamond was the blue accents in the interior as I wanted velocity blue paint. And the stitching was blue….. until 2024 apparently. Picked mine up Saturday and the stitching is black or dark grey. Looks great none the less. I believe the seat material is a slight upgrade over previous MGV. I wish I had a stitched dash though. Oh well. Maybe Catskinz will make a badass stitched dash cover eventually.

Oh and OP, the towing package doesn’t delay a build anymore. It’s installed at the dealership. Mine actually beat my truck to the dealer. Ordered in October Picked it up this past Saturday.
The orange is very complementary of the blue though, that color combo is one of my favorite things about mine.

I've been wondering if the stitching was tied to Lux or leather, cool that it's tied to BL. I'll have to upgrade at some point.

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We're going to Death Valley this weekend. Depending on what's open we'll take a few trails. Got my skid plates installed and tie-rod braces installed so should be ready. Bringing portable compressor to allow me to air down if needed. Will be going with some people with Jeeps so it will be interesting to see how it goes.
I can't think of a single trail in DV that requires tierod braces. And the vast majority don't even require skid plates. Even more importantly, practically all dirt roads are closed, check the park map. I believe they opened Echo Canyon if you want to boondock there but now a permit is required to do so.
Sponsored