Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is this a badlands only option? With it being almost 18 months with no action on my OBX order and no light at the end of the tunnel I haven't been in the loop of late.
Originally back at launch, the HLIP was promoted as a way to distinguish higher trims from the lower trims. It was slated for the OBX, Badlands, WT, and FE. It was subsequently dropped as Job1 approached. It has quietly made it's introduction on MY'24 Badlands.

It wasn't announced. Looking into a crystal ball, one might expect to see the HLIP make it's way across other trims. I'm surprised the Limited HE didn't get it first. I would expect the WT next. The OBX is a bit more complicated as there are two interior options, but it would still be expected perhaps next year or after the refresh.
Sponsored

Bee Bop

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 02 Mustang GT Vert, 91 S10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it a darker color than the regular dash?

Jer

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands,2017 F350, 2023 F150L, 1976 K20
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That looks really good, me and my 2021 are a bit jealous of that dash.

Sponsored

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

well this will be a future swap lol. Is the center console stitched now as well?

ejones91

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm surprised the Limited HE didn't get it first.
Have we seen any MY24 HE Limited interiors to confirm it doesn’t? The Limited is based off of Badlands so it would make sense if they both got it at the same time.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have we seen any MY24 HE Limited interiors to confirm it doesn’t? The Limited is based off of Badlands so it would make sense if they both got it at the same time.
I haven't that I can recall.

gomezoscar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Collector status
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If anyone gets a 2024+ Badlands and doesn't like the orange stitching on the dash, I will gladly trade you my 2021 grey / black badlands dash and grab handles!

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Originally back at launch, the HLIP was promoted as a way to distinguish higher trims from the lower trims. It was slated for the OBX, Badlands, WT, and FE. It was subsequently dropped as Job1 approached. It has quietly made it's introduction on MY'24 Badlands.

It wasn't announced. Looking into a crystal ball, one might expect to see the HLIP make it's way across other trims. I'm surprised the Limited HE didn't get it first. I would expect the WT next. The OBX is a bit more complicated as there are two interior options, but it would still be expected perhaps next year or after the refresh.
Technically it showed up in the braptor first, it was originally a Lux leather package option, but my 23 showed up with the MGV version.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Technically it showed up in the braptor first, it was originally a Lux leather package option, but my 23 showed up with the MGV version.
You have a 23 with the stitched dash pad?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You have a 23 with the stitched dash pad?
Raptor... I have a 23 braptor high package which came with MGV only and I have stitched dash. The stitching is a lighter gray while the grab handles etc are the braptor color version.

Ford Bronco 2024 Badlands Delivered. Stitched Dash Pad Photos 1000003333

2door

Outer Banks
First Name
AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco® The Sasquatch™ 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is this a badlands only option? With it being almost 18 months with no action on my OBX order and no light at the end of the tunnel I haven't been in the loop of late.
The 2024 OBX and Wildtrak come with the stitched armrest. The Badlands is the only trim that has the stitched dash as of now.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't consider a FP vehicle as part of the regular lineup that was available at launch. But technically, you are correct. The Warthog was the first to receive the HLIP.