First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got a two door. Small family. Wife and kid are happy with it.
Everyday shopping and hauling aren't an issue.
Large haul like Home Depot runs I would just get the delivery. Easier and it isn't much more.
I don't think I would ever sleep in a car so. haha

Ford Bronco 2dr vs 4dr 1691579108321

KC5MO

Wildtrak
First Name
Herbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak, 1975 CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The 2dr has enough storage to carry 4 drunken Soldiers (plus me). And if you can fit that many idiots comfortably you can fit a few kids or a dog or what ever.

People who say you *need* a 4 door are the same ones who were buying station wagons when all they needed was a sedan or coupe.
True and it made me laugh, but 3 women (wife and two teens) on a road trip plus all their luggage/accessories, every square inch counts. I do love the 2 door though.

Neverowneda4x4

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

33" are the sweet spot, 35's is when it begins looking odd. You can definitely tell Ford designed the Bronco around the 4-door, with the Wagon being an afterthought, still pretty cool looking regardless.
Good point. And likewise, the 4dr looks odd with smaller tires. Like, I'm on the bronco reddit forum and I swear that almost every new bronco posted there is a 4dr outer Banks and it just looks weird with the stock tire size.

Gabby

Base
First Name
Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco, 16 Tiger 800XCx, 96 Duc 900SS/Sp
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

True and it made me laugh, but 3 women (wife and two teens) on a road trip plus all their luggage/accessories, every square inch counts. I do love the 2 door though.
Sounds like my unit's HQ moving. Like ma'am they make smaller esspresso machines.

Sponsored

Tychapman

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I personally don't understand the 2 door mentality. If you'll never have kids, friends, dogs, go hunting, camping, etc. ok maybe it makes sense, until you go to sell it to someone just like you! lol
Thats funny, we used to manage just fine with 2dr off roaders back in the day. Not everything has to be the size of a limo just because you have kids or a dog, and this is coming from someone with a toddler and a dog lol.

Personally I think there's no comparison in the looks department (w/ the 4dr looking generally awful without all but the largest tires), but if you need to carry your whole life with you everywhere then you do you.

Ford Bronco 2dr vs 4dr 1000004437

Last edited:

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A lot of people say the 2 Dr looks better but I think the 2 door looks odd. Especially with sasquatch or a lift and big tires. The proportions are off. Now that it's summer, driving around with my top down on the 4 door, I've gotten many compliments on what a great looking vehicle it is. I'm sure 2dr has better angles on the trail and better handling tho.
In six months, I've had at least a dozen women of all ages approach me and tell me how awesome my 2dr is. (Mostly at the neighborhood Buc-ees.) And it's Carbonized Gray, not the Cyber Yorange I ordered. :whistle: At least none of them have said "but if it was a 4dr..."

Also hilariously was rolling through the Buc-ee's parking lot and a very hip black guy with a jacked 4dr Rubicon pointed at my 2dr and very loudly said, "See! That's what I wanted! We shoulda waited!" to his crew as I drove by.

And my sister, who works above a McLaren dealership and sees a lot of very sexy cars on the regular, just did the long look and "it is a very nice car" comment last Sunday. Also at Buc-ees.

Maybe there's a theme here. :LOL:

Neverowneda4x4

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In six months, I've had at least a dozen women of all ages approach me and tell me how awesome my 2dr is. (Mostly at the neighborhood Buc-ees.) And it's Carbonized Gray, not the Cyber Yorange I ordered. :whistle: At least none of them have said "but if it was a 4dr..."

Also hilariously was rolling through the Buc-ee's parking lot and a very hip black guy with a jacked 4dr Rubicon pointed at my 2dr and very loudly said, "See! That's what I wanted! We shoulda waited!" to his crew as I drove by.

And my sister, who works above a McLaren dealership and sees a lot of very sexy cars on the regular, just did the long look and "it is a very nice car" comment last Sunday. Also at Buc-ees.

Maybe there's a theme here. :LOL:
That's awesome. You must be rolling in poon!😄

Angry_Chris

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2015 Fusion (RIP)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4 door hands down for space and comfort. The 3 soft top panels store pretty well compared to the hard top panels. A 5-seater convertible was the biggest box to check.

Sponsored

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A Bronco Sport actually has more room than a 2 Door Bronco. Before my wife received the Bronc Sport HEL, she had a 2 door OBX on order. I ask her why a two-door, what about her friends? Her response was it was smaller, and she did not have to sit in the back seats.

I have the 4 Door BL. I love it. It has the room I need and though I will not have a lot of people in the back, 4 doors was always cool for me.

Heh, I am coming from F150's super-crews. The 4 door to me is like a compact truck. I have zero issues turning and whipping it into spots. This all while being on 37's.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just the facts:

B-pillar on the 4 door sucks for tall people and if you're short you won't care.
I suspect it's more how you like your seat. Upright hurts my back.

I'm 5' 9" and the B-pillar on the 4-door jabs me in the shoulder. I'd buy another Mustang as a daily driver before I would put up with the B-pillar on the 4-door.

Wouldn't bother the wife, and she didn't even notice it when we drove one. She likes her seatback fairly upright.

whiteox

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

6 doors FTW!
Ford Bronco 2dr vs 4dr 2DR 4DR
Soccer Mom's take note, Ford's accepting preorders NOW! First Edition projected delivery 2035, if pandemics, nuclear holocaust or the Jim & Mike Show doesn't create supply chain delays. Try getting the top on this model done right the first time, ok? I'm holding my breath in anticipation. Tommy Bronc
Sponsored