First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone notice the pretty intense wind buffeting that you get with both windows down in the 2 door (roof on/closed)? My hair looks like I got severely electrocuted every time I have the window down lol, looking to see if there are any solutions to this?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Dirtygrid

Wildtrak
First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah agreed hat is a must have when the windows are down

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone notice the pretty intense wind buffeting that you get with both windows down in the 2 door (roof on/closed)? My hair looks like I got severely electrocuted every time I have the window down lol, looking to see if there are any solutions to this?
Buzzcut will fix that!

Sponsored

soupcansam

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I get it too but I also don't care as much since I don't drive with my windows down above 50 MPH now. Maybe someone will make a fin to add to the mirror caps like they did with the Supra (which has the same problem but 10x worse, at least noise-wise)

OP
OP

Dirtygrid

Wildtrak
First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I get it just driving around town, even at like 30mph - although i do live on the coast so im sure the coastal winds make the problem even worse. That mirror cap idea would be great! Maybe Mabbett can help us out lol

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very true! I had to buy more hats after I retired from the Army and let my hair get a little longer. šŸ˜‚
My Dad was a career Marine and he used those Wahl clippers on my hair for the longest time (and butch wax, of course)! We moved to California when he deployed to Viet Nam and I was convinced I was the only kid in San Clemente that didn't have "long" hair (mid-60's). šŸ˜…

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First off ā€ electrocutedā€ means a fatal shock. Now that we got that straight lol. A perfect opportunity to don a crash helmet when you drive your Bronco with the glass down. You can eat your arse folks will move over a lane or two once they get a look at that.

Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP

Dirtygrid

Wildtrak
First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
First off ā€ electrocutedā€ means a fatal shock. Now that we got that straight lol. A perfect opportunity to don a crash helmet when you drive your Bronco with the glass down. You can eat your arse folks will move over a lane or two once they get a look at that.
eĀ·lecĀ·troĀ·cute
verb
past tense: electrocuted; past participle: electrocuted
  1. injure or kill someone by electric shock.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You either want open air or you don't.

This isn't a convertible Benz SL with a wind screen. It's an off-road "rugged" body on frame truck that just so happens to let you remove the top and doors if so inclined.
there Meaning, not for the faint of heart. This is a good thing because that's what I was looking for.

There are like a million soft, cookie cutter, comfortable suburban people movers, but this Bronco is for folks like me and I"m pretty soft in comparison to a lot of people I know.

I won't change Bronco for much. I don't want quiet or soft or full of cup holders. What I wouldn't mind is some FOX, King, or ICON shocks and some KO2s as standard, but don't even need that, just being greedy at this point.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You either want open air or you don't.

This isn't a convertible Benz SL with a wind screen. It's an off-road "rugged" body on frame truck that just so happens to let you remove the top and doors if so inclined.
there Meaning, not for the faint of heart. This is a good thing because that's what I was looking for.

There are like a million soft, cookie cutter, comfortable suburban people movers, but this Bronco is for folks like me and I"m pretty soft in comparison to a lot of people I know.

I won't change Bronco for much. I don't want quiet or soft or full of cup holders. What I wouldn't mind is some FOX, King, or ICON shocks and some KO2s as standard, but don't even need that, just being greedy at this point.
Yeah, fuck anybody that wants to roll down their windows and not take off their top! :rolleyes:

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, fuck anybody that wants to roll down their windows and not take off their top! :rolleyes:
Itā€™s a brick shaped truck, meaning not aerodynamic. Thatā€™ll usually lead to more wind noise. Canā€™t fight physics.

They sell these Porsche Cayanne things that should be more quite for you if thatā€™s your thingā€¦..
Sponsored