Sponsored

3rd time’s a charm? 4/29 emails....who’s ready?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

if not getting a bronco when you want has that much of an impact on your life either you have a great life and get everything you want, haven't had any real problems in you life and/or can't handle disappointment well. talk about first world problems

Ford Bronco 3rd time’s a charm? 4/29 emails....who’s ready? 1619648632989
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In case you didn’t know, your dealer knows on Tuesday if you made the cut. He can go into the dealer account and look. He can also let you know ahead of time if he wants to. Before you get the email on Thursday.
It means you'll probably get scheduled. I was one of the unlucky few previewed in week two but not scheduled. Very sad indeed.

So, checking with you dealer might be a good idea but keep in the back of your mind that it's not a sure bet.

Sponsored

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Last week, my dealership said their 2 mannequin and 1 priority allotment were already scheduled. I am the only FE they are getting, but as far as he could tell me at the time, he suggested mine may not get pulled til the 2nd round of scheduling probably because I was on the tail end of the original 3500.

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sad part is I was lucky enough to get a ps5. Bronco is a whole different animal 😂
At least there aren’t a bunch of douchebags buying up all the broncos and selling them for 10 times their original value on eBay.

Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Every Thursday is gonna be worth looking forward to for awhile... But who knows, I just want my Bronco by August :/

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yet

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford trolls us with getting a Bronco better than Sony does with getting a PS5!
I managed to snag a PS5 on launch day, and another one the day after for my brother. I doubt I'll have that kind of luck with my Bronco.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm #41 out of 80 allocations my dealer gets, so I think I will be getting my ride this year, but who knows. BL, 2.7, Sashquatch, Lux, MIC, tow. It'll get here when it does.

Now if in May I'm told I can expect my Bronco in May of next year I might get something else instead, lots of fine things can be had for $60k (or less for that matter). But I'm hoping with a night one reservation (seconds after 10pm CA time, so seconds after midnight on their end I think) plus smack in the middle of allocations feels like a good chance though, even with the allocation lottery regarding commodities.

Good luck everyone, eventually you'll all have your rig and will be out paying in the dirt or what ever, all this will be long forgotten.

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really just can't believe tomorrow is Thursday already and I am sure the next Thursday will be here before we know it The reality is we are all the lucky ones that will get a bronco that we all custom ordered and there won't be any availible at the dealer except for a big mark-up and/or to settle for one that someone else ordered so Good luck to us all and soon as usual this too will pass!
Sponsored