Sponsored

3rd time’s a charm? 4/29 emails....who’s ready?

Laddyaddy19

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, Evo X, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m checking in. May the force be with you.

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It means you'll probably get scheduled. I was one of the unlucky few previewed in week two but not scheduled. Very sad indeed.

So, checking with you dealer might be a good idea but keep in the back of your mind that it's not a sure bet.
This is horrible! I got my email last week, and when I went to the dealer, he told me he saw I was in preview but didn't tell me because he was afraid something might go wrong. I would have exploded if I got the call then didn't get scheduled!

Sponsored

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No emails tomorrow sorry. Possibly next week for FEs if it’s the first week of next cycle, or no emails again if they keep with the 4’wwek cycle that started 3 weeks ago.
I’m holding out a sliver of hope that somehow I’ll actually get an email tomorrow for my FE.

Illmatic369

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 S
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone know how long it'll take to actually receive the Bronco after a build week is assigned? If you got a build week for the first week of July, when would one might actually receive the vehicle?

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Does anyone know how long it'll take to actually receive the Bronco after a build week is assigned? If you got a build week for the first week of July, when would one might actually receive the vehicle?
All depends on where you live. An F150 just took about 3.5 weeks to get to us in Tx after it was built. Sure that’s not an apples to apples comparison to Bronco but my only point of reference. We custom order all our vehicles but I didn’t pay as much attention before.

Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m hoping EVERYONE

Jgtln

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My dealer said last week, they thought late June or July when I said I figured July/August.

Given we’ve heard nothing about preview pull numbers this week, and I thought it is a “clean-up” week, and the bulk of the emails seem to have gone to people in the first 6th of their dealers’ allotment, I expect nothing tomorrow myself, and not very many “got my email” posts either.

Also, the August full production and the 2nd qtr production cut announcements make the expectations more dreary.
Not accurate. I am number 3 at my dealer and they have had only one build email.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm figuring a month. Maybe more for the early builds to check for QC issues...

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last one before “clean up”....that’s for the peons...we’re getting our emails tomorrow!!!
This is week three of cycle, he is correct, it is clean up week.
Sponsored