Sponsored

3rd time’s a charm? 4/29 emails....who’s ready?

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The deadline for orders for 2021 models to be delivered is ... you guessed it, during 2021. At least in my understanding of the calendar we all live by.
What makes you think you're getting a 2021? Just because you ordered a 2021 and want a 2021 it doesn't mean you'll get one. It's hard to have a deadline when you don't even know what you're going to end up with. You've been here complaining for some time now and honestly I feel sorry for your dealer as you seem to be a pain to deal with.
Sponsored

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I may have found it in the “Place your order now.” email. It specifically says “To secure your estimated delivery window in May, your order must be finalized by March 19.” So we’ll have some sort of approximation.
It’s the headliner email

Steve-0

Wildtrak
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy 2500HD Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well this does soothe the pain a little. Best of luck to us all next week!

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow... just damn wow. Can we all lighten up just a little... and not start the whole name calling or whatever? It’s just a thought... don’t read it... or maybe hit my little ignore button to ease the tension a bit.

Sponsored

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow... just damn wow. Can we all lighten up just a little... and not start the whole name calling or whatever? It’s just a thought... don’t read it... or maybe hit my little ignore button to ease the tension a bit.
Hi

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All insulting is bad in my opinion... not saying any two people on the rock have to agree about anything... only that we shouldn’t berate, belittle or ridicule anyone for their opinion. Again, just my thoughts

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was replying in kind to show how silly it is. What is worse: People voicing gripes about the process or people insulting them personally for same?
The former, because without it we’d have neither

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was replying in kind to show how silly it is. What is worse: People voicing gripes about the process or people insulting them personally for same?
Yes.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Seeing how chicken wings, Gas, and Plywood prices are going through the roof, if we get pushed to 2022 we're still in a great spot. We'll be paying 2021 prices in 2022 and the 2022 folks will be paying double that. People with no reservations are going to pay Ram TRX prices in 2023.
Easy solution, just raise taxes, no more shortages, faster delivers and prices will come down. :rolleyes:

tenor.gif

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is Ford in the business of?... selling automobiles.

Why do they sell automobiles? ... to make money.

Are Broncos automobiles? ... yep, they are.

Do they have a whole helluva lot of em pretty much sold? ... yep, they do.

With all that basically understood, why would anyone think that they are not doing all they can do to get them built? Have they devised some new business model to where they just tease everyone, but never sell anything, and still make loads of money?

Just trying to understand the mentality of anyone saying on one hand that they are a greedy capitalist corporation... but on the other that they aren’t trying their damndest to take our money. I know I’m simpleminded, but I can add 2+2.

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

well shit. ya know what. you're right! I just checked my emails too. And Ford never once mentions May.
Bronco Order Update email from March 25th says “late May”.

98CD8247-E86F-4A50-8450-BB5D60D62E91.jpeg

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
So here is my "nightmare scenario" for what I thought was a reasonably safe reservation (first 3 hours on 7/13 and well within dealer's allocation volume).

It doesn't really matter. And what I mean by that is not that there won't be many others who get Bronco's before me who have later dates (mostly due to commodity issues). I mean that it is entirely possible that the dealer runs through their entire allocation number with builds for people who were FAR down the line in reservation order (because the commodity gods lined up for them) and a whole lot of early folks who were "inside the allocation window" will be left out because the dealer hit their number because Ford built stuff they could build, regardless of date.

I don't know that there is any other way to view this - there is not really any other way for them to manage through it given the constraints, and the dealers get what is previewed to them, regardless of how they set build priority on the orders. This is just really starting to sink in that I could be looking at a '22 and I totally did not expect that. Other than potentially getting a green Bronco, that will be quite disappointing from my prior expectations.
..If I get the word I'm a 22 build...I'm gone...
Sponsored