Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I "Successfully" tracked my rail car (TTGX975293) using the Norfolk Southern phone trace instead of the CSX phone trace, and as of July 4th it was in Winston Salem! My bronco probably has been unloaded or is at least sitting in the rail yard. I was told Kernersville, but the CSX automotive distribution facility is in Walkertown, which is right next to Kernersville (and right outside of Winston-Salem)

OMG, I might get it this week (or it could sit in the rail yard for a couple weeks, lol)
Sponsored

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I "Successfully" tracked my rail car (TTGX975293) using the Norfolk Southern phone trace instead of the CSX phone trace, and as of July 4th it was in Winston Salem! My bronco probably has been unloaded or is at least sitting in the rail yard. I was told Kernersville, but the CSX automotive distribution facility is in Walkertown, which is right next to Kernersville (and right outside of Winston-Salem)

OMG, I might get it this week (or it could sit in the rail yard for a couple weeks, lol)
An ancient B6G blessing, upon delivery to the rail yard:

“May the truck drivers be plentiful
May their dropoffs be few
May the highways be open
On their delivery to you”

Robbie_S

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OB Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I still have zero updates. ETA prior was June 18th, now its no ETA. My dealership clearly doesn't have any idea what they are doing or how to be helpful to us as they just tell me "It should be here any day now". We've started the hunt for another vehicle.

Sids

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Navigator, 2017 F350, 2015 Odessey (dog car)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I still have zero updates. ETA prior was June 18th, now its no ETA. My dealership clearly doesn't have any idea what they are doing or how to be helpful to us as they just tell me "It should be here any day now". We've started the hunt for another vehicle.
What does the order track app say? still in production?

Robbie_S

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OB Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ya it still says in production. I can never get the actual ford tracker to work, it just kicks me back to the home page to enter my info again. Ford chat still says In Production-Plant Hold.

Sponsored

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

clarkscottkent

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I get an email yesterday that let's me know I probably won't get it last month, but they offer new dates of now through 7/8. Why not just send August 8th and hope they can get it to me earlier...total $hit show.

THE ESTIMATED ARRIVAL DATE OF YOUR VEHICLE HAS BEEN UPDATED.
To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2022 Bronco™ Big Bend™ is delivered to Bill Collins Ford. Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of June 18, 2022, and June 24, 2022, has been updated to between July 2, 2022, and July 8, 2022.
We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle’s estimated time of delivery.
Thank you.​

FordHorses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get an email yesterday that let's me know I probably won't get it last month, but they offer new dates of now through 7/8. Why not just send August 8th and hope they can get it to me earlier...total $hit show.

To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2022 Bronco™ Big Bend™ is delivered to Bill Collins Ford. Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of June 18, 2022, and June 24, 2022, has been updated to between July 2, 2022, and July 8, 2022.
We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle’s estimated time of delivery.
Thank you.​
Just got the same email, with the same dates.

The worst part was the subject line of "Your 2022 Bronco Badlands Order" being the same one they've only used for the past emails notifying of change in status (Ordered -> In production -> Built), so I thought for sure it was finally the email saying that it's on a truck... turned out to just be information I already knew: that my Bronco wasn't delivered a month ago.

clarkscottkent

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just got the same email, with the same dates.

The worst part was the subject line of "Your 2022 Bronco Badlands Order" being the same one they've only used for the past emails notifying of change in status (Ordered -> In production -> Built), so I thought for sure it was finally the email saying that it's on a truck... turned out to just be information I already knew: that my Bronco wasn't delivered a month ago.
My thoughts exactly... Thought for sure it was a shipped email... I'm really tempted to flip this one for big profit and order 2 more and do it again hahaha

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got my baby pic!! ❤❤
Ford Bronco 4/18/22 Build Week Group. image

Sponsored

jarpedro

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands 4Dr w/lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ya it still says in production. I can never get the actual ford tracker to work, it just kicks me back to the home page to enter my info again. Ford chat still says In Production-Plant Hold.
I was dealing with this same issue. Don't bother calling your dealer, they don't have any good info for you. Just keep looking at Order Track and itll eventually say "awaiting shipment", once you see that, youre a step closer. You then will wait at least two weeks for it to be picked up for shipment.

FordHorses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was dealing with this same issue. Don't bother calling your dealer, they don't have any good info for you. Just keep looking at Order Track and itll eventually say "awaiting shipment", once you see that, youre a step closer. You then will wait at least two weeks for it to be picked up for shipment.
...and maybe over a month and counting (awaiting shipment) like some of us!

Even if your dealer is only 9 miles away from MAP...

Charlie

Wildtrak
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm on my third estimated ship date....Called Ford...She's built but still on a microchip hold. This "patience is a virtue " crap is for the birds. They keep delaying any longer and the MY23 order bank opens w/painted black top comes along that will cause me some frustration. Oh well some day she will arrive(Fingers Crossed).

BroncoInMD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you.​
I also got the same email yesterday, except my original ETA dates were 6/14-6/20. My new ones are the same as yours. Considering it’s already July 6, I’m assuming it won’t be shipping and arriving by the 8th. However, my dealer says that once it ships it usually only takes 24-48 to make it to their dealership.

obx_rick

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Used the Norfolk Southern rail tracking system again today and the car is now in Walkertown, NC as of yesterday. That is the CSX Automotive Distribution Facility. As I understand it, Crossroads Ford of Apex has 3 Broncos on that rail car.

Hope they find their way to the dealer soon. I'm selling my Edge to my nephew later today and will be driving around my daughter's little Ford Focus until the Bronco is ready for me!
Sponsored