Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm pretty sure that the trip time on my 2015 Edge is only the time the engine, or at least when the car is in "accessory mode."

I'm not sure how useful it would be if it just continually counted since the last time you field up, but then again, I'm sure someone would want to know that info.
I stand corrected. I just tested it, and it only includes time in accessory mode or engine on. If the car is completely off, the trip time stops.
Sponsored

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Am I the only one who doesn't give a crap what the mileage is?
Of course that might be because I drive an '05 2500 Suburban 4x4 with full tow, 4.10 gears and an 8.1L that makes a slurping sound as it goes down the road!
I could care less. I didnā€™t order it for mileage, I ordered it because I wanted it. You have zero idea how these demos were driven, how long the idled so these numbers mean exactly NOTHING

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, this is the meat:

ā€œThe lawsuit uses a 2018 Ford F-150 equipped with Fordā€™s 2.7L EcoBoost V6 as an example. That particular truck has a fuel economy rating of 20 miles-per-gallon city, 26 highway, and 22 combined. The suit alleges that the actual fuel economy of this truck is 17.7 mpg in the city and 22.7 on the highway, which is a pretty big difference.ā€

Iā€™d be psyched with 26 mpg highway! Thatā€™s what my outback gets right now. Sadly, it is not to be.
I will miss the 26 mpg on my Outback whenā€™s sheā€™s gone. But Iā€™m ditching practicality and fuel efficiency for some of the most fun you can have with your clothes on. Luckily, Iā€™ll have a company vehicle for work, and my Bronco for play.

Sponsored

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I will miss the 26 mpg on my Outback whenā€™s sheā€™s gone. But Iā€™m ditching practicality and fuel efficiency for some of the most fun you can have with your clothes on. Luckily, Iā€™ll have a company vehicle for work, and my Bronco for play.
100% AGREE!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Am I the only one who doesn't give a crap what the mileage is?
Of course that might be because I drive an '05 2500 Suburban 4x4 with full tow, 4.10 gears and an 8.1L that makes a slurping sound as it goes down the road!
Nope, me neither. The last toy was a 95 Lightning, also with 4.10, 5.7 v8. Dual 17 gallon tanks and still had trouble making it 300 miles before filling up. Anything over 10-12 is a bonus!

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
18? Ok but..... Highway would be better for sure.
Like others already said, you don't know how it was driven, idled, etc, but one thing for sure if I was the Ford test driver I would be driving it like IT WAS STOLEN!! Betting 20-24 highway, 12-18 city.

Sponsored

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Iā€™ll say again. Anyone who expected better than a combined MPG of 17 is probably going to be disappointed
Long as itā€™s over 15, Iā€™m good.
But yea a lot of F150s on fuelly would disagree with you. Lower front spoiler and all.

Machine Gun Fury

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I find it funny that within a week or so people will be able to see their window sticker and we still don't know this. What is the window sticker going to say "MPG TBD"?

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Long as itā€™s over 15, Iā€™m good.
But yea a lot of F150s on fuelly would disagree with you. Lower front spoiler and all.
Iā€™m just thinking big ol brick of a SUV on 35s....

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜88 911,ā€˜15 Chevy 2500, ā€˜24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My Sti is only getting 19 - 20 mpg of 93 octane. Both the Bronco and STi are much more efficient then my Chevy 2500 6.0 at 11 - 12 mpg.
Does the 2.7 recommend premium fuel for best performance?
Sponsored