Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey guys!

I finally got around to installing some coilovers! Im Impressed. To be fair I’ve been running the base suspension package with some 2" pucks that wasn’t going to be hard to beat. I was able to find some 4WP 2.5 VSRT coilovers second hand for a good deal, so it was a no brainer to give them a fair try. Prior to that I was heavily debating the Eibach 2.0 Pro Truck Coilovers after seeing all the good reviews.

I've been putting the 4WP coilovers to the test for 2 weeks now that also includes 2 trail days and I have no regrets yet. The ride is better. The rebound is WAY better. The travel seems to be better, especially with up travel. I've driven the Sasquatch Bilsteins off-road and I can confirm that the 4WP feel much more refined, especially at higher speeds off-road.

Is it worth upgrading your bilsteins to gain the slight difference? Probably not, unless you are chasing increased ride height adjustability. If you are someone with the base suspension package its a night and day difference. These coilovers are priced more than the Eibach option but less than the big brand coilovers. I feel it's a fair middle ground that will get you into a more desirable 2.5 aluminum body. I will continue update on my experience with them as I wheel often. Next Stop, Moab! What's your opinions on the more budget friendly adjustable coilover options?

Ford Bronco 4 Wheel Parts 4WP 2.5 VSRT Coilovers - Off-Road Impression Review IMG_4981

Proper UCA are on the To-Do list.
Ford Bronco 4 Wheel Parts 4WP 2.5 VSRT Coilovers - Off-Road Impression Review IMG_4985

Ford Bronco 4 Wheel Parts 4WP 2.5 VSRT Coilovers - Off-Road Impression Review IMG_5014

Ford Bronco 4 Wheel Parts 4WP 2.5 VSRT Coilovers - Off-Road Impression Review IMG_5019

Ford Bronco 4 Wheel Parts 4WP 2.5 VSRT Coilovers - Off-Road Impression Review P1050399.JPG
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There's nothing wrong with the OEM UCAs as long as you are in alignment specs.

thatbroncoguy

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would like to see a comparison of these vs Icons entry level coilovers. They seem to be pretty much the same on paper with a similar price. Bronco is looks sweet!

jonesh242

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trail-Squak, YT Capra 29er & Decoy Mullet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hah...was thinking about grabbing that used set as well, but had already committed to the Eibachs. Now their sitting in boxes waiting for a Bronco! Your steed looks good...love that bumper (also on my list).

Baja Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco, 20 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They look great! Nice upgrade, IMO.

Sponsored

Morganstein

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've got 20k miles on the same coilovers, since the end of 21, and have zero complaints.

SS Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco , F600, F5, LJ20
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad you liked them. I’ve been happy with my set. Have held up to thousands of miles of high speed trails in Baja and plenty of rocks. The adjustable ride height is a nice feature also.

Southern62

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I cant even get the website to load properly!

Jviz4u

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ice-Mountain special
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey guys!

I finally got around to installing some coilovers! Im Impressed. To be fair I’ve been running the base suspension package with some 2" pucks that wasn’t going to be hard to beat. I was able to find some 4WP 2.5 VSRT coilovers second hand for a good deal, so it was a no brainer to give them a fair try. Prior to that I was heavily debating the Eibach 2.0 Pro Truck Coilovers after seeing all the good reviews.

I've been putting the 4WP coilovers to the test for 2 weeks now that also includes 2 trail days and I have no regrets yet. The ride is better. The rebound is WAY better. The travel seems to be better, especially with up travel. I've driven the Sasquatch Bilsteins off-road and I can confirm that the 4WP feel much more refined, especially at higher speeds off-road.

Is it worth upgrading your bilsteins to gain the slight difference? Probably not, unless you are chasing increased ride height adjustability. If you are someone with the base suspension package its a night and day difference. These coilovers are priced more than the Eibach option but less than the big brand coilovers. I feel it's a fair middle ground that will get you into a more desirable 2.5 aluminum body. I will continue update on my experience with them as I wheel often. Next Stop, Moab! What's your opinions on the more budget friendly adjustable coilover options?

Ford Bronco 4 Wheel Parts 4WP 2.5 VSRT Coilovers - Off-Road Impression Review P1050399.JPG

Looks like a great upgrade. Interesting that those have a body and the valve on the top when all others install an opposite. Just an observation. 😄

Gangstead

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BD 4DR 7MT Soft
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll give another positive endorsement for these shocks. I haven't done any serious off roading but for around town driving with a lift they have been great for me.

I initially did the 2" pucks on the OEM shocks to fit 37's and I hated the ride. It's a non-squatch BD so I guess it came with the lowest level OEM shocks. I'm not a ride snob but adding the pucks the ride went from "fine" to being thrown around all over the place in any sort of parking lot speed bump.

I put the 4WP VSRTs on over a year ago, plus new UCAs, and around town it's a better ride than stock PLUS the added height.

I cranked them up a little extra to try to get the rubbing to stop (Narrator: it didn't) so I'm at about +2.5" height. My plan is my next set of tires will be 35's and I look forward to being able to dial the height back down without having to change the shocks.

Sponsored

Boss Broncos

Base
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boss4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 Sasquatch 2DR; '78 FJ40; '85 T4R
Your Bronco Model
Base
If anyone else is interested in getting a set of these, there are only about 17 sets of front 4WP Coilovers left, but we have them at blowout pricing... only $1,049.99/set with FREE Shipping (Reg. $1399.99), or Only $839.99/set when you add UCAs and/or matching rear coilovers!

4 Wheel Parts Factory '21+ Bronco 2.5" VSRT Front Coilovers - 52233BX-1 (boss4x4.com)

4 Wheel Parts Factory '21+ Bronco 2.5" VSRT Rear Coilovers - 52233BX-2 (boss4x4.com)

4 Wheel Parts Factory '21+ Ford Bronco Tubular Front Upper Control Arms - 52005B (boss4x4.com)

CUZICAN

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hope the pricing is a typo on the control arms or that is a brave strategy on the pricing.
Screenshot_20230607_191427_Samsung Internet.jpg

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey guys!

Ford Bronco 4 Wheel Parts 4WP 2.5 VSRT Coilovers - Off-Road Impression Review Screenshot_20230607_191427_Samsung Internet

Ford Bronco 4 Wheel Parts 4WP 2.5 VSRT Coilovers - Off-Road Impression Review Screenshot_20230607_191427_Samsung Internet

OP, do you still like these? Hows the highway ride? I'm mostly on highway, so dont want to ruin that for the occasional off-roading. The 4wp has come down again. May be time to buy. I have the stock OBX non-sas with 33s

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ‘24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Where and who makes the 4WP coilovers, because I doubt they actually do? They are a retailer not a suspension manufacturer.