Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm wondering if this is somehow connected to what dealer the reservation is through, or what code your 2021 order was. I went and did my 2022 order on the 13th my 2021 order was code 19, and my 2022 order is also code 19. No additional deposits or anything. our dealer is pretty good, got a signed price for my 2022.

Strange.
I went on the 13th and changed my 99nd order to a buildable MY22. Got a new 22 price sheet with priority code 10. No deposits asked for. My order on Ford.com still shows my 21 order and I did not get a new Ford confirmation email. Was that they case with you?
Sponsored

FinsUp

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went on the 13th and changed my 99nd order to a buildable MY22. Got a new 22 price sheet with priority code 10. No deposits asked for. My order on Ford.com still shows my 21 order and I did not get a new Ford confirmation email. Was that they case with you?
that was me 7/14 reservation, March order, kicked to 99 For hardtop on 4 door badlands. Revised order 10/13 and now priority 10 but no change on ford. 1k original deposit.

Rex21c

Wildtrak
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 fusion energi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

same, nothing changed on the site, and no email. I'm not sweating it yet. I'm guessing that the site wont update till they get the 2022 builder up for the public. Right now if you go to the bronco page it still shows the 2021 stuff in the builder. I'm not going to worry too much about it till maybe early to mid november. My dealer confirmed it on their system and I'm good with that for now. My paperwork shows the right year, priority code, my order code is the same as what it was for 2021. Don't know if that means anything or not.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, I went in to the online order system yesterday to place my order and guess what... There was an ADM in there. I had been emailing all day with questions and as soon as I asked about the ADM, the emails went silent... They had told my wife and I about 5 times that ALL Bronco's that went through the reservation process were to be sold at MSRP. I'll go in today and put them on the spot.

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m not surprised at all that this thread got to 5 pages even though not a single person in this thread knows what they’re talking about.

Sponsored

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150, '20 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not surprised at all that this thread got to 5 pages even though not a single person in this thread knows what they’re talking about.
Then why don't you explain it to use GENIUS?

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Then why don't you explain it to use GENIUS?
I know that this situation only applies to folks with unconverted reservations.

And I know most people in this thread aren’t in that situation, but they’ve all got to comment and speculate about something that doesn’t apply to them and they’re just talking out their arses, frankly.

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150, '20 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know that this situation only applies to folks with unconverted reservations.

And I know most people in this thread aren’t in that situation, but they’ve all got to comment and speculate about something that doesn’t apply to them and they’re just talking out their arses, frankly.
Yes they are in this situation otherwise they wouldn't be running into the part where it shows that it is requiring him to make it 500 to 1,0009 deposit as well as the part where some dealers are marking up above MSRP

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
FWIW... Mine is a $500 deposit. Which I haven't done yet. Dealer says they've reconsidered their 2021 strategy for 2022 MY and there will be an ADM going forward. I said that I had been told multiple times there was no ADM on ordered Bronco's and they are going to check with the GM and see what they can do. I'll be moving my reservation if someone figures out how to get it done...

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hmmmm
Will be interesting what happens when they arrive. Knowing dealers… they’ll find a way
True. You know its a fact that Rats can squeeze through an opening only a 1/4 inch high.
Slime can ooze through cracks infinitesimally smaller.
Sponsored