First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco 4-Door CG Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree, more money down would be great. No you dont get interest. Pre order is a pre order. This is not an investment, so no you do not get money back. That is not how pre-orders work whether its a car or a pair of shoes.
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I just think it would be unfair if a person that put down a $100 In July, just did it to play the system.
I did it twice and have $0 in on my current order. Playing the system works both ways when its Ford.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At this point, Ford dealerships should require a larger deposit. Maybe $5000 or $10,000 cash or be preapproved. This would clear out the people who ordered two or more, don't have the finances to afford it and the ones that just reserved a unit to sell it. What do you think?
Move up the buyers ready to purchase! :)
Ford Bronco $5000 - Ford Should Require a Larger Deposit rolling-dirty-or-just-trollin

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At this point, Ford dealerships should require a larger deposit. Maybe $5000 or $10,000 cash or be preapproved. This would clear out the people who ordered two or more, don't have the finances to afford it and the ones that just reserved a unit to sell it. What do you think?
ā€œRaise minimum wage, equality, peace, love, stimulus, protect Americans and recover from the pandemic!ā€

Also you: ā€œWe need to cancel ANYONE who canā€™t put down 5K-10K RIGHT NOW! Also, cancel anyone that wants to sell it or canā€™t afford it because I want MY Bronco now!!!ā€

Ford Bronco $5000 - Ford Should Require a Larger Deposit 1618512894525

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Then that would mean less reservations and potentially less orders. Ford shareholders and dealers would not like that. Remember that us common-folk who buys their trucks and crossovers are not their customers, it is the dealers. And I would bet that shareholders are more important still.

Espy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger XLT Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Also you: ā€œWe need to cancel ANYONE who canā€™t put down 5K-10K RIGHT NOW! Also, cancel anyone that wants to sell it or canā€™t afford it because I want MY Bronco now!!!ā€
There's a lot of privilege in the OP.

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sure, why stop there. Why not $20000 or full payment up front in cash delivered to a location chosen by ford via burner phone in small unmarked bills.
Don't forget the blue oval tattoo on the forehead and the contract signed in blood to deliver a first-born into a lifetime of Ford indentured servitude. Surely nobody could object to such a simple request?

Broncomputer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it's a great idea.

Please, everyone, I'll be the coordinator for these payments.

Just forward my 5% of the total price of your vehicle. I'm a wealthy VC (Venture Capitalist) who has made many deals in the recent past that lives in the SF (San Francisco) area. Once completed, I will then refund you a Bronco in full once allocations are set.

Please hurry as we do not have much time.

Yours in waiting, Broncomputer.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Do you drive a bmw or tesla?
Sponsored