Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The plant is closed for two weeks in July. Scheduling is on track.
No it’s not. Not a single scheduling email for four weeks. That was not planned. They could continue to schedule just blocking out those two weeks. Something has paused their future scheduling. Not saying it’s anything disastrous but it’s a topic they have failed to address
Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No it’s not. Not a single scheduling email for four weeks. That was not planned. They could continue to schedule just blocking out those two weeks. Something has paused their future scheduling. Not saying it’s anything disastrous but it’s a topic they have failed to address

Gooskie

Black Diamond
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagen TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I threw in the towel and changed mine to soft top with wiring yesterday in hopes that I MAYBE receive mine this year. I originally ordered a Black Diamond, dual top, 2.3, 7 speed, with towing. What are the odds that it happens? Who knows but I'm still holding out!

Last edited:

PCgrad98

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I removed tow from mine as it was the one constraint I was willing to do without and got a VIN at the end of the May. I have no idea if removing tow was the key, but I've got Lux, 2.7, MIC top. 🤷‍♂️
I removed Tow and had MIC top, Sasquatch, 2.7 but High package and got the email very next round. No way to know, but seems likely Tow was holding up my Day 1 reservation

Dwolen

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Let me clarify, communications are not on track. So if I’m in vacation next week, I can’t schedule a meeting for two weeks from now? 🤔 The plan was
*Week 1: First Editions
*Week 2: Dealer Earned Allocation – Non-FE
*Week 3 & 4: Clean Up, As Necessary

Sponsored

Bradyrufenacht

Outer Banks
First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So glad I pushed my early 7/15 reservation to a 22 model year for the white top........Not!. Well, maybe the stars will line up and Boxwood becomes the green. If not, I am loving the Yellowstone as well.

Djdmustang

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Something does NOT add up here.

I know the Webasto folks pretty well, and while I haven’t spoken to them about Bronco since the problems allegedly began (not that they’d answer a media publications questions publicly anyway) they are an ASTONISHINGLY large and diversified company.

Just about every single convertible top on the market is manufactured by Webasto. From BMW to Mercedes to Chevy to Jeep (they do the power top) they have truly monsterous engineering and production capabilities that would baffle your mind.
Unfortunately these companies, both Ford or Webasto won’t answer questions point blank about what’s going on. I will say after talking to the lead Webasto engineers there engineering might and patents span the entire industry. I have a hard time believing
they can’t build some molded plastic.
Ford dealers are pushing Ford to delay customers so that they can sell Broncos on their lots and increase profits, dealers are not making money off these orders and reservation holders! Wake up people.

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Let me clarify, communications are not on track. So if I’m in vacation next week, I can’t schedule a meeting for two weeks from now? 🤔 The plan was
*Week 1: First Editions
*Week 2: Dealer Earned Allocation – Non-FE
*Week 3 & 4: Clean Up, As Necessary
Yup that’s how it goes. Next week is FE week. Your missing the fact that scheduling is done 45-60 days out from build dates. Plant shutdown shift build dates back, thus production scheduling takes a pause as well.

Heet33

Badlands
First Name
Jaye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Campervan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am so glad I bought my wife a Tesla and took back the 2020 4Runner and ordered an Airstream Basecamp 20x. The Bronco dream has officially died. Ford should have rolled out the Bronco like every other model like they have for the past 100 years. Obviously they are not capable of innovative design and pre-orders. I am still perplexed that someone at Ford could not use and Excel sheet with autosum feature to calculate the hard tops they would need for number of 2 doors etc. I reserved 7/15/2020; 2dr Badlands with High/Sasquatch/2.7 auto and based on the email it will be produced MY23. Ford should have at least built the 7000 First Editions before any other production model period.
Sponsored