Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A lot of Chirping from a group that over half their countrymen read below a 10 year old level.
Sponsored

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So “Rear defrost” is also mirrors. That’s a new one…. got it! B6G delivers again.
My 2005 Excursion was the same way. Rear defroster switch turned on the mirror heat.
Clearly explained in the paper owners manual included with the vehicle.

OP
OP
Skeeterjack

Skeeterjack

Outer Banks
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This forum is a good place to get info if you don’t have a owner’s manual. I thought my question about no indication of heated mirrors ( soft top ) was legit and did not expect dumb ass negative comments. Thanks for the helpful comments about the rear window defroster button. First new vehicle since 2004 so i am not used to all these new gizmos.

Sponsored

amexboi

Outer Banks
First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 mercedes glc 300
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Amen. The amount of complaining and ranting has reached almost unbearable levels. I think a number of people on here lose track of the fact that we are all fortunate enough to be able to afford $40-60k+ vehicles in a world where most of the population doesn’t make that over the course of many years.

Make a cocktail or something, and relax.
Agree! I've had my Outer Banks 4dr/MIC/Lux since Sept. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it and it's great. I luv driving it. My biggest issue is so does my wife! Most of these guys need a life. And the dealer charged me the original price I signed for.
Lucky to be Canadian, eh.