Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

One piece plus my soft top. I signed up for the newsletter after the first teaser but haven’t seen an update yet. Was today’s update sent out to newsletter subscribers?
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Shut up and take my (less than $6000) money
Far too little info for me to put a price tag on it. Already, I know the side windows are non removable. No info about wiper/washer, defrost. Will it work with Sunrider? Will it have sound deadening? What will the warranty period be? If you buy the primed for gloss paint, will it effect the warranty, meaning if problems arise, will they blame the painter? I'm sure others will think of other requirements and wants.
Seeing only drawings, I have to ask if any real tops have been produced and have they had the bugs worked out of them? It's been a long bumpy road with Webasto and I certainly hope the same thing doesn't happen here.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Far too little info for me to put a price tag on it. Already, I know the side windows are non removable. No info about wiper/washer, defrost. Will it work with Sunrider? Will it have sound deadening? What will the warranty period be? If you buy the primed for gloss paint, will it effect the warranty, meaning if problems arise, will they blame the painter? I'm sure others will think of other requirements and wants.
Seeing only drawings, I have to ask if any real tops have been produced and have they had the bugs worked out of them? It's been a long bumpy road with Webasto and I certainly hope the same thing doesn't happen here.
How about drip rails above the doors?

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

either for 2 door so long as clear glass is an option (especially since you already broke my heart with non-removable side windows/sliding option!)

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not a snowballs chance in hell either are coming in under $5k delivered. Not this year anyway.
That seems pretty high. If they are, it sets the benchmark for Ford. I'm thinking Ford would be able to undercut that price because they would likely have more sales volume. Also, I like the idea of being able to go to my dealer if there's an issue and let them take care of it, instead of me calling and emailing someone in hope of a resolution.

Steve62

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Today is the big day that we fully reveal the exterior of the tops that we will be offering. Yes we said TOPS, meaning more than one. We will be offering two different styled tops (Both will be slanted). One being modular and the other being a one-piece top. You may be asking, why offer both? We have listened to what you have been asking for and we have came through for the Bronco market as a whole.

Before you start asking “Why is the modular top less pieces than the factory top”. The simple answer is that ours will provide a quieter ride, lower chance of leaking, and overall better fit and finish.

Each top will be offered in three levels of finish:
  1. Black UV Textured
  2. White UV Textured
  3. High Build Primer for a body shop to paint match the top

Answers to some of last weeks questions:
  1. Is the rear glass curved?
    1. Yes it is.
  2. Are the side windows glued in?
    1. Yes, they are glued in.
  3. Can the rear window be opened WITHOUT having to open the tailgate?
    1. No, the tailgate will need to be opened.
  4. Will we reuse factory roof rails?
    1. Yes, our tops will have built in mounts to reuse factory or aftermarket roof rails.

We are curious which top you are more interested in? Modular or One-Piece?

Subscribe to our newsletter list for Bronco Hardtop information. All newsletter subscribers will be the first to know about new details. Please make sure to let the page fully load, it will show three boxes of information to fill out to be added to the newsletter list. We will NOT blow up your inbox.

Subscribe Link:
https://www.advfiberglass.com/pages/bronco-hardtop-sign-up

Stay tuned for the next release of information on 1/17/22.

IMG_R_0003.jpg

IMG_R_0002.jpg
Modular please.

JFelty

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here's my two cents:
1) Modular (one piece sounds heavy but after reading allot of these posts is starting to make sense)
2) Ability to remove only the front section
3) Ability to remove Rear and Mid section leaving the front in place for shade in the summer
4) Wiper and rear defrost is a must have in the Minnesota winters
5) Compatibility with Ford installed Prep kit. I am a lucky 4Dr Wildtrak order holder who is only getting a soft-top and out of the kindness of their heart Ford is installing the Prep Kit if/when they build the thing.
6) What finish is applied to the black (flat or gloss)?

SuperDave150

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

One piece

Sponsored

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
I like the slant back, but would buy a straight up version as well..could you check and see if it would fit the doors in the back like the OEM version would?

1641861204363.jpeg
I second this. Will it be compatible with door storage bags in the back? I really wanted a sunroof option, but am still open if it’s compatible with that Bimini top as well and if this comes under the price of MIC 2.0.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anyone know what the original modular painted tops were made of? Fiberglass, steel or plastic? Do you think they’ll be available on MY ‘23?

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'd be good with a single piece and compatible with the hard top prep kit, so rear defrost and wiper. Modular is a possibility but I think single piece works best for me.
Sponsored