Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s all one piece. May as well be a jeep top. Doesn’t make sense. And it doesn’t look good IMO. the Anderson one looks way better. That may be the way to go.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
why do all the entertaining people get banned......lol
dude, I've REALLY had to tone down...had 3/3 infractions for awhile now lol. I don't even post much since I got my Bronco.

I actually like the hardtop, would be nice to see close ups and inside even though it's prototype

TahoeTexan

Outer Banks
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m willing to bet ADV will have a better product based on the other fiberglass products they make. I specifically bought the one piece unit because ford doesn’t make one. As for lack of warranty, I know based on personal experience ADV will stand by their product. And I’m pretty sure ford won’t warranty your hardtop because it didn’t come with your truck. So what exactly did you gain.
I don't disagree with you on any points. I do think fiberglass fenders (as an example) to a hard top is a major jump. And I applaud them for it.
I had more issues with 100% payment up front ($7k all in for me) and exorbitant return fees.

I 100% hope their product is great and better than OEM.

a94cobra

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OP Give us more details and pics!

Sponsored

TahoeTexan

Outer Banks
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Been searching for the same thing for months. Any knowledge you gained during the process would be great, so far I’m just using Facebook, b6g and luck
I wish I could offer a foolproof solution. I followed marketplaces here and all the FB groups that are active with parts. And had a lot of luck. I found a guy (Ford employee) who has bought a SECOND hard top planning to paint it. He got too busy and decided to sell it.

Bottom line, keep looking. Set up searches for all the sites/groups. And hope aftermarket options come soon and at reasonable prices. Supply = demand at some point.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Ford performance people at the Bronco takeover told me that Ford should be selling the stock ones early next year. ADD says on their website they are making one as well. I’m gonna wait a bit more before spending that much money to see what else comes to market.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't disagree with you on any points. I do think fiberglass fenders (as an example) to a hard top is a major jump. And I applaud them for it.
I had more issues with 100% payment up front ($7k all in for me) and exorbitant return fees.

I 100% hope their product is great and better than OEM.
I wasn’t happy about the price or pre-paying but after speaking with their team multiple times and knowing their level of quality and commitment I decide what the hell. Also since I wanted a one piece top and hate waiting I jumped.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They’ve started all pre orders would be done by EOY as of 3 days ago. I placed my deposit on launch and I’m praying I get it well before that…

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

ADV has been saying for a while September would be the unveiling date.
No, they were originally saying delivery in September for the one piece hard tops, not the unveiling date for the prototype.

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, they were originally saying delivery in September for the one piece hard tops, not the unveiling date for the prototype.
Still isn't bad from rendering to prototype to delivery if they hold their latest delivery timeframe. Can you imagine waiting two years+ for something?
Sponsored