First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 16 JKU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have no dog in this fight but have been following the hard top wars and can say that ADV is doing an absolutely horrible job of communicating and following through with their promises. ADV get off your asses and let the people that have given you thousands of their hard earned dollars know what the hell is going on. I plan on replacing my factory hardtop down the road but at this point I wouldn’t even consider a company that has treated their customers like you.
I cannot believe you can run a company so incompetently.
You should be ashamed.
Sponsored

TraumaJoe

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know the earliest confirmed direct order date?
It may be me, I have a confirmation email of my order on 2/28/22 at 3:01 pm (orders started that day at 3:00 pm). So I assume I am one of the first orders and still don’t have any info about when I’m going to get my top except for the communication on 11/28/23 letting me know I’m a part of Batch 1. I messaged them the other day on their website and was told early batch 1 will now ship early to mid February. I will for sure cancel and go with TOR if they miss this deadline, I am done with all the empty promises and absolutely awful communication.

Bluewheels

Black Diamond
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

With so many milestones missed - and not much to restore faith in any kind of timeline - I finally decided to cancel my order. I did receive a full refund, promptly.

Very disappointing.

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It may be me, I have a confirmation email of my order on 2/28/22 at 3:01 pm (orders started that day at 3:00 pm). So I assume I am one of the first orders and still don’t have any info about when I’m going to get my top except for the communication on 11/28/23 letting me know I’m a part of Batch 1. I messaged them the other day on their website and was told early batch 1 will now ship early to mid February. I will for sure cancel and go with TOR if they miss this deadline, I am done with all the empty promises and absolutely awful communication.
They already missed it!

Sponsored

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
according to other posters on the forum, the site was open for an hour before the official time. one poster who ordered 10 minutes was told there were a LOT of orders in before them. I'm in at 24minutes after 6 est. you are the earliest so far acknowledged order. hope you hear something soon and please post it. as I said earlier, I got the exact same explanation for feb timing as you did . so lets hope it holds. based on prior experiences, I'm not confident.

look at what tor is doing AND ITS SMART , instead of having 3 huge batches, they have 15 or so smaller ones so far. people see some movement and are happy. i would love to see some adv shipments going out.

PatioDaddio78

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon XL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You beat me, I'm in at 3:08pm PST. We are in the same boat...BATCH #1. No telling if and when it will show. I keep telling myself that it will be worth the wait....I hope I am correct. Time will tell LOL

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Boy, this is a lot like the 2 year fun we had back from 2020-2022 waiting for a Bronco... Has anyone actually received one of these that ordered and paid for one? i.e Non beta testers? I ordered May 2022, so I am not early batch 1, but middle of batch 1. I think a lot of people canceled so I ended up in batch 1.

Tippster

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s a SCAM! Get your refunds while you can. These guys are a JOKE. Already have confirmed date from Anderson composites after getting my refund and thrilled to get it sooner and for less money with more features. More importantly peace of mind it might actually ship! 😄

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you! We will be doing a side by side comparison video in the near future.
A cross section showing the inner "guts" would be nice, how the outer skin is attached (if it is), latch quality, headliner close ups. Basically...show us the things we are concerned about with the OEM MIC and set our minds at ease. I also hope you will be making a 2 door version. Thank you.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just popping by this thread to see how things are progressing... Looks like not much has changed/been updated here. Love the "we'll update you in 30 days" and still nada...

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just popping by this thread to see how things are progressing... Looks like not much has changed/been updated here. Love the "we'll update you in 30 days" and still nada...
60 days since the Nov 28 update. Which promised updates 30 days or less. Also you haven't missed the release if the install video.

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I still think it’s baffling that the communication isn’t improving, but most of all, where is the detail on the sound deadening headliner?! Is it just the foam core that will be sound deadening? I’ve heard this mentioned as an “additional sound deadener.”

The silence is telling, and deafening…

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The silence is telling, and deafening…
If their sound deadening headliner is as silent as their communication over the past 30+ days, it's going to be industry leading.
Sponsored