Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And no, I have thankfully not put a full deposit down on something that we have yet to see proof of even existing (sans prototypes). Are you saying I have to drop $6k before I can comment on their poor business practices and deceptive marketing?
Some folks REFUSE to admit they may have made a mistake, no matter what it may cost them. They have to stand behind their bad decision, which means defending their scammer.

I've been trying to shout this from the mountain top from the beginning. Them and AR, thoug AR eventually delivers, but if they say 6 weeks, it will most likely be 6+ months.

This is why legit businesses get investors to help cover the cost of development, there is a risk involved. In this situation, there was never an upside to the risk. Some "Investors" may recover zero of their investment if/when shit goes bad.
It went bad about 12 months ago.

I guess this is the "Bronco thing". Top scams.
The classic Bronco community had a soft top scammer YEARS ago.

The internet is a wonderful tool for research, just sayin'....

Google user name SaddleUp over at ClassicBroncos.com. Just seeing that name here from time to time still makes my stomach turn.

Google ADV's old business name.

Enjoy the ride!
Sponsored

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Has anyone actually received the product?

I have read a lot of vague reasons why the product hasn’t been delivered to myself.

I will defer my thoughts on what Advanced Fiberglass is or isn’t doing at this time…

Bluewheels

Black Diamond
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No tops shipped by ADV. Continued delays. In mid-November 2023, they sent emails with the delivery plan (Batch 1, 2, or 3), and promised updates every 30 days thereafter.

It's been 60+ days since and radio silence.

Elonmsk

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, F430, Viper GTS ACR, E60 M5, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will never get over the video from November where ADV created this weird vertical aspect ratio clip to match an iPhone video they received from their overseas manufacturer, only to say “we have spent millions and millions of dollars to get the project and product right”. Then it shows a 3 second clip of him with a dead blow hammer trying to seat weatherstripping. I guess they were thinking “yep, this should explain everything”

🤦‍♂️ You can’t make this stuff up…..

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I understand everyone's hesitancy. The top looks amazing in concept. I kept putting it off time after time for nearly a year but enough was enough especially when you can get an AC or TOR delivered.

BTW that carbon fiber AC looked sweet!
AC is saying 6-8 months for a top. trying to talk to a dealer to seee if they would take a refundable small deposit. If yes, I'll just see which one comes first

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
AC is saying 6-8 months for a top. trying to talk to a dealer to seee if they would take a refundable small deposit. If yes, I'll just see which one comes first
The dealer used did the refundable deposit. Hope you find one

PatioDaddio78

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon XL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was waiting to reply to this thread until my return check cleared! I got my money back today, unfortunately without interest.

I was a day one order placer and more than patient with the entire process. Get your money back ASAP! The thing that had/has me most concerned was when I called to cancel, there was zero hesitation from ADV on trying to keep me as a customer. As someone coming from a sales background the customer is always first and is always correct, BUT you always want to KEEP that customer. There was no “Why are you canceling?” or “Is there anything we can do you keep you as a customer?” or “It is only 2 more weeks and we have units in house ready to ship.” It was just how can I get you your money back. Fortunately I received my money back and for that I am glad, but no kudos to ADV for the gesture.

If you are still waiting for the hardtop, I wish you luck, you are more of a glutton for punishment than me. March 2024 is the new October 2022! I figured if I can live with the soft top for 2 years and nearly 30K miles, I can live with it forever…or at least until the transmission blows up.

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was waiting to reply to this thread until my return check cleared! I got my money back today, unfortunately without interest.

I was a day one order placer and more than patient with the entire process. Get your money back ASAP! The thing that had/has me most concerned was when I called to cancel, there was zero hesitation from ADV on trying to keep me as a customer. As someone coming from a sales background the customer is always first and is always correct, BUT you always want to KEEP that customer. There was no “Why are you canceling?” or “Is there anything we can do you keep you as a customer?” or “It is only 2 more weeks and we have units in house ready to ship.” It was just how can I get you your money back. Fortunately I received my money back and for that I am glad, but no kudos to ADV for the gesture.

If you are still waiting for the hardtop, I wish you luck, you are more of a glutton for punishment than me. March 2024 is the new October 2022! I figured if I can live with the soft top for 2 years and nearly 30K miles, I can live with it forever…or at least until the transmission blows up.
it could be true, it could be the case where they can sell your top to any other customer in 1 sec, reduce a backlog, and don’t waste time arguing with the unhappy customer. Let’s see :)

Sponsored

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I should be getting my check this week.

It is a little frustrating. But, we all got in a preorder for a new product that was in the middle of R&D. It was a risk and it didn’t work out. Luckily, we can get our money back and move on..

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I came across this while scrolling Facebook. I could only laugh at the caption they used at the bottom.

Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! IMG_3977

Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! IMG_3978

nickyp1020

Badlands
First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We communicate with our customers via phone or email. As for content, we have posted a total of 12 videos so far, check our this youtube series:
in 2 and a half years ive had 6 emails. dont lie to the people. you communicate when you know how to spin things. you dont even let people know about delays after promising a new delivery window
Sponsored