Sponsored

Any pictures of 33” or 34” x 10.5 or 11.5 on Sasquatch?

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wanting to move down to a tall 33” or 34” tire, no wider than 11.5 on my Sasquatch 4dr.

Anyone have pictures of a Sasquatch bronco with this setup? Trying to see if it will look odd with the shorter tires. I went through the entire ‘show me your wheels’ thread but didn’t see anyone going smaller.
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Plenty of pics of 255/80s if that meets your criteria, but doubtful any are on a sasquatch. Those wheels are wider than I prefer for a narrow tire.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seems like it is a trend as of late. I coined the term 2 years ago of a #SkinnySquatch. I know of a friend who recently downsized her Sasquatch Big Bend's tires. She's kind of a big deal here, though she no longer frequents B6G.

OP
OP
tock13

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Plenty of pics of 255/80s if that meets your criteria, but doubtful any are on a sasquatch. Those wheels are wider than I prefer for a narrow tire.
I forgot that part, I am going to go with a stock Bronco wheel, either a set of Black Diamond steelies or a set of Big Bend wheels, will get non sasquatch flares too. I saw the 255/80 pics but its the slight lift I have over stock, I am wondering if the tires will look lost in the wheel wells. The stock territory tires aren't horrible, I am almost used to the couple minutes of machine gunning rocks that happens after pulling out of my gravel driveway but I would like to bring the tires in with the stock wheel offset and go narrower tread.

OP
OP
tock13

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Seems like it is a trend as of late. I coined the term 2 years ago of a #SkinnySquatch. I know of a friend who recently downsized her Sasquatch Big Bend's tires. She's kind of a big deal here, though she no longer frequents B6G.
Did she have a gray 2 door by chance?

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I forgot that part, I am going to go with a stock Bronco wheel, either a set of Black Diamond steelies or a set of Big Bend wheels, will get non sasquatch flares too. I saw the 255/80 pics but its the slight lift I have over stock, I am wondering if the tires will look lost in the wheel wells. The stock territory tires aren't horrible, I am almost used to the couple minutes of machine gunning rocks that happens after pulling out of my gravel driveway but I would like to bring the tires in with the stock wheel offset and go narrower tread.

The BD steelies are awesome for those narrow tires. I've had 255/80s and 35X11.50s on mine and will soon put on 37X11.50s.

I really don't mind the smaller look until someone with 13.50s parks next to me. I remind myself it's not about size, but performance. Or something like that...

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Look through threads on pizza cutters as there are others who have posted photos. Seems like the Kenda Klever is a popular choice. I'll likely go with Mickey T's Baja Boss once I burn more rubber off my Grabbers.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wanting to move down to a tall 33” or 34” tire, no wider than 11.5 on my Sasquatch 4dr.

Anyone have pictures of a Sasquatch bronco with this setup? Trying to see if it will look odd with the shorter tires. I went through the entire ‘show me your wheels’ thread but didn’t see anyone going smaller.
I'm non-sas but here's what mine looked like with 2" of lift w/ 35 x 10.5 Kendas
Ford Bronco Any pictures of 33” or 34” x 10.5 or 11.5 on Sasquatch? PXL_20220216_211649738

PXL_20220216_211724520.MP.jpg

Cameront9

Big Bend
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not a SAS but 285/75/R17 (33.9x11.25) with a 2 inch lift. Not sure how 33s would be, SAS might be a little overgeared for 33s.

Cams bronco w lift.jpeg

Sponsored

Fmuguira

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A 285 or 11.50 is only an inch narrower than 315 so roughly a 1/2” narrower on each side of tire… personally I think it d look fine.

Slightly lower your gearing if you do 285-17 vs 315-75 but there are a few 35-11.50 tires out there if you want to keep overall gearing similar. ( and Kendra does have the 35-10.50 but that ll be about 2” narrower.

Post pictures whichever way you end up going !!

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Curious about this as well, I'd like to run a set of KBD Square Flares on mine but there's considerable poke with the Sasquatch wheels, if I could jump from 12.5" to 10.5" that'd reduce it by about an inch and make it more tolerable. The only alternative would be switching to OEM Ranger or non-sas Bronco wheels since there's no aftermarket options that match the offset.

37-6810-7.jpg

BoatMan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi Guys. I have a 2022 Big Bend Sasquatch with a 7 speed, and I'm going with narrower tires and wheels as well. I am ordering up 255/80r17 in the Falken Wildpeak AT3W. Instead of swapping fender flares, I'm going to keep the stock sasquatch flares and go with a 17x8 or 17x8.5 wheel in a 0 offset.

To be honest, I'm going to use these as a winter tire and wheel combo only. I sold my stock SAS rims and tires when they were new and went with 295/70R18 Nitto Grappler G2's. They were OK for some off roading, but didn't perform as well as I'd hoped in the winter. In snow and ice, the compound got pretty hard and didn't perform the way I'd hoped or expected. Wet snow was a particularly bad obstacle with this tire/wheel setup.

I've talked to alot of guys who have been jeeping since I've been in diapers, and these off road veterans all swear by the narrower pizza cutter size, especially in the deep snow. I won't have these installed until November, but I'll add pics once I get them on.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

She must be over on another site now