Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Eloquent. Simple. Brilliant.

Truly beautiful in its execution.

Well done, sir.
After a quick search just now, sadly I wasn't first. It looks like many have said it before me. Great minds and all, lol.
Sponsored

Wizard1183

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Sierra/ 2010 Camaro 2SS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Once again only commenting on a part of the picture. Auto non-Sas to Sas goes from 4.46 to 4.7 and is a relevant speaking point. Consider the context when making your replies. When discussing Sasquatch, assuming automatic transmission is prudent unless specifically future offerings like MY22 Manual Sasquatch is mentioned.

Itā€™s funny, you rag on automatics with the slush box comments but call someone a tool when they tell you to enjoy your Chinese made manual. Canā€™t take the heat when itā€™s directed at you?! :ROFLMAO:
Tell him that. He never said anything about a manual or auto. You know for a fact itā€™s made in China? No you donā€™t. headquartered in Germany with 24 locations worldwide. Funny you say that though. Take your feet out of your mouth Mr. All American responding from a CHINESE made product talking about a vehicle that has many parts made in China. Specifically anything to do with an ECU...have fun driving your Chinese made Bronco as well šŸ¤£

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Tell him that. He never said anything about a manual or auto. You know for a fact itā€™s made in China? No you donā€™t. headquartered in Germany with 24 locations worldwide. Funny you say that though. Take your feet out of your mouth Mr. All American responding from a CHINESE made product talking about a vehicle that has many parts made in China. Specifically anything to do with an ECU...have fun driving your Chinese made Bronco as well šŸ¤£
I never told you to enjoy your Chinese made manual. Just mentioned your response to someone who told you too. I donā€™t really care where itā€™s made mainly because if it works it works, there are plenty of foreign made parts on all vehicles and Iā€™m getting the automatic. No dog in that fight. Just amusing how you canā€™t take the heat as evidenced in many of your responses (this quoted one included).

Wizard1183

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Sierra/ 2010 Camaro 2SS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I never told you to enjoy your Chinese made manual. Just mentioned your response to someone who told you too. I donā€™t really care where itā€™s made mainly because if it works it works, there are plenty of foreign made parts on all vehicles and Iā€™m getting the automatic. No dog in that fight. Just amusing how you canā€™t take the heat as evidenced in many of your responses (this quoted one included).
Go fly a kite. Canā€™t take the heat? First you have to bring it. And youā€™re as cold as ice

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The suspension changes as well. It is slightly higher.
Isn't the difference a reduction in travel between BL standard and BL Squatch? Rather than more lift?

I'm old but don't think I missed that set of detail.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Isn't the difference a reduction in travel between BL standard and BL Squatch? Rather than more lift?

I'm old but don't think I missed that set of detail.
Nothing definitive, but thereā€™s significant evidence that Sas is indeed, 10mm higher than BL

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nothing definitive, but thereā€™s significant evidence that Sas is indeed, 10mm higher than BL
Ok. I'll not jump off the anger bridge...yet.

#ThanksForCaring

Sponsored

Sean D

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW EOS, Jeep Rubicon, Acura RDX, Yamaha Roadstar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wrestled with this like most people. I was all over Black Diamond but because I couldn't confirm if a standard BD could take a 285 upgrade without modification I went with Badlands. I was set on 33's but may upgrade to 34's. That's good enough for me. So I ordered a 2-door Badlands Rapid Red, 2.7 base tires with the High Package.
@Ponyup, glad you are not in Chicago. I ordered a 2-door Badlands in Rapid Red, 2.3 MT, but I'm going to with the mod top. šŸ˜Ž

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
People!!!

polls are fun!!

many way, Bad Lands with 33s I think is THE Look.
Sas I do like... on the B&P I think it looks sick, oddly better on the black base than the WT

but the pics of real shots they look like those absurd balloon tires that old Polaris and Suzuki 125cc atvs had that allegedly would float in water.

plus, thereā€™s a weird resurgence of the ā€œyee yeeā€ crowd we need to keep it to the Mello yello nascar crowd.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

People!!!

polls are fun!!

many way, Bad Lands with 33s I think is THE Look.
Sas I do like... on the B&P I think it looks sick, oddly better on the black base than the WT

but the pics of real shots they look like those absurd balloon tires that old Polaris and Suzuki 125cc atvs had that allegedly would float in water.

plus, thereā€™s a weird resurgence of the ā€œyee yeeā€ crowd we need to keep it to the Mello yello nascar crowd.
C'mon man! Those Marlborough roads are brutal, I need that contact patch!

MSparks909

Badlands
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went SAS on my 4 door Badlands but Iā€™m also planning on a lift and 37s when my 35s wear out. And yes, it will be a DD. Not too worried about fuel economy

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey gang! Per usual I am late to the party on this thread. First off... huge shoutout to @ZackDanger for always providing great/detailed responses. True man of the people.

@North7 and I have actually discussed this at length as well. One thing I havenā€™t seen touched on here is the aftermarket tires available in 33 vs 35 sizes. 35s will get you the looks but if you think youā€™d prefer a slightly cushier ride then the load ratings in the 33ā€ range are much more favorable.

Also, to those of you who are like me who are still thinking of going Sasquatch but prefer the carbonized grey beauty ring on the optional BL wheels....

https://www.walmart.com/ip/For-Ford...-Car-Truck-Automotive/430483261?selected=true

If I go Sasquatch Iā€™ll have this waiting for me before I pick up my ride from the dealer. Iā€™ll make sure to post my results to the forums.

Cc: @imnewtothis
Sponsored