First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500, 2022 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good Morning, I am looking to get into the Bronco world. I am looking for something new, but am open to something mint used. Any guidance on where to order, who isn't insane with an ADM, or basically where to begin this crusade? I have researched the model I want and it would be a Wildtrack with the Sasquatch package. What am I in for? Beside disappointment and aggravation?
Sponsored

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good Morning, I am looking to get into the Bronco world. I am looking for something new, but am open to something mint used. Any guidance on where to order, who isn't insane with an ADM, or basically where to begin this crusade? I have researched the model I want and it would be a Wildtrack with the Sasquatch package. What am I in for? Beside disappointment and aggravation?
Glad you want the SAS with the Wildtrack

E. Davis

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Velocity Blue
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Really only 2 options:

1. Place an order this fall when the order banks open. Work with your dealer to get a signed purchase agreement showing pricing / no ADM. Wait until at least mid 2023 to take delivery, but probably longer.

2. Find a Bronco on the open market and pay a significant markup.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Order banks for my23 open sometime in august or October I think start talking to dealers try to get something in writing and sighned that you will not be charged adm but that dose not mean a whole lot anymore as soon as order banks open go in and order your wild track

Sponsored

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Aggravation yes, disappointment, depends on your expectations. Not sure how you go about getting a Wildtrack without the ADM right now. MY23 build & price open up in August (supposedly) so if you haven't purchased by then, definitely place order with local dealer that doesn't charge ADM on retail orders.

Good luck!

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WT comes with the Squatch pkg.
As far as leads, no dice.
A lot of it depends on how willing you are to travel, put in some legwork/phone tag.
Several dealers do right by people, some don't.
The best one "near" you I have heard about on here is Stephens.
Maybe they will play ball on a stock unit or an abandoned order?
Around me most local dealers have one or two for sale on the lot, but with varying ADM's.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Time keeps on ticking into the future.

Grab your patience hat and post like the rest of us while we check our emails looking for all sorts of status updates from Ford or our dealer. (Not that kind of dealer. Geez)

Unless you want to spend $10,000 or more over sticker.

sniff

FormerJeepJunkie

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As many have said, you have your best chance getting sticker if you order. Units on the lot will have ADM in most cases, as almost all dealers (all makes) are charging that now. They know people are paying- so no reason to drop it. However, it didn’t take me long to find a dealer locally that said they don’t add ADM to orders. Might be rare, but others have posted similar experiences.

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Thanks, I am actively looking, but have come up with zero!
The wildtrak comes standard with the sasquatch package. Don't let that guy pick on you! Good luck with your order!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Trafficman337

Trafficman337

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Really only 2 options:

1. Place an order this fall when the order banks open. Work with your dealer to get a signed purchase agreement showing pricing / no ADM. Wait until at least mid 2023 to take delivery, but probably longer.

2. Find a Bronco on the open market and pay a significant markup.
Thank you. I like Option 1 all day as I would get exactly what I was ordering and not have to settle for a unit on the open market. I was told the order banks for the 2023 open 8/15. I am hoping they throw in another blue color into the mix!

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Glad you want the SAS with the Wildtrack
I laugh when sales guys are like "I've got a Wildtrak with the Sasquatch package on it"...ya know, cuz you had to tell me that :D

E. Davis

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Velocity Blue
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thank you. I like Option 1 all day as I would get exactly what I was ordering and not have to settle for a unit on the open market. I was told the order banks for the 2023 open 8/15. I am hoping they throw in another blue color into the mix!
Velocity Blue is the fastest color. ;)

OP
OP
Trafficman337

Trafficman337

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I laugh when sales guys are like "I've got a Wildtrak with the Sasquatch package on it"...ya know, cuz you had to tell me that :D
Well, I learned something new today! Thanks everyone!

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@Gizmo is having fun with you.

FYI .. the Wildtrak is the only trim that comes standard with SAS. You can argue that FE and the Everglades also comes standard with SAS BUT you can't order the FE so this is moot. In other words, SAS is an option on most trim

If you want the Wildtrak, you should either order one or find one with the upgraded suspension (new for job2 2022) .. see image below.

Ford Bronco Anyone Care to Help a Rookie? 1655223371774

Thanks, I am actively looking, but have come up with zero!
Sponsored