Sponsored

Anyone installed a subwoofer under the rear seat yet?

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a custom install done. I didn't want bass that would shake this thing to pieces, and I also didn't want to lose a single square inch of cargo space. I had a box made under my rear seat that fits 2 6.5" subs. I replaced all of my factory speakers as well and everything is running off a 900w JL Audio Amp now. The sound quality is unreal, and no one can believe these are 6.5" subs. Everyone assumes I have a 10".

I got to listen to the B&O system while attending the OffRoadeo, and I found that system to be absolutely nutless, especially with the top down. I went High Pkg instead and installed this system with the money I saved and could not be happier!

20220305_181745.jpg

20220305_181812.jpg
Seats can’t go down anymore with this setup right?
Sponsored

Bo-Ronco

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 KR F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seats can’t go down anymore with this setup right?
That's correct. But since they dont fold flat anyway, this was my much preferred solution over taking up precious cargo space.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Seat doesn't fold down anymore, but once I realized it doesn't fold down flat from the factory anyway I really didn't see a scenario in which I would ever fold it down. The cargo area is more precious to me than the space under the seat and I didn't want to sacrifice any of it.
One thought I have is to put a shallow mount sub under the drivers side rear seat. That way I could still fold down the passenger side for trips to the hardware store. Kicker has some nice options like this: https://www.crutchfield.com/S-jiNkk...N1m3KfChwEBx7VVxff-tZVVNYBE7oaH8aAtf3EALw_wcB

Sponsored

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had a custom install done. I didn't want bass that would shake this thing to pieces, and I also didn't want to lose a single square inch of cargo space. I had a box made under my rear seat that fits 2 6.5" subs. I replaced all of my factory speakers as well and everything is running off a 900w JL Audio Amp now. The sound quality is unreal, and no one can believe these are 6.5" subs. Everyone assumes I have a 10".

I got to listen to the B&O system while attending the OffRoadeo, and I found that system to be absolutely nutless, especially with the top down. I went High Pkg instead and installed this system with the money I saved and could not be happier!

20220305_181745.jpg

20220305_181812.jpg

Do the seats flood all the way down like stock without the sub box?

Who made the box?

Bo-Ronco

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 KR F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do the seats flood all the way down like stock without the sub box?

Who made the box?
The seats do not fold down, but I don't need that anyway.

The box was a custom build by Ultimate Innovations in Kemah Texas.
Sponsored