Sponsored

Anyone with a 2 door regret not going 4 doors?

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
20" with seats folded:

1679586160485.png

26" with seats folded; passenger side seat tucked under:

1679586297681.png

29" with seats folded; passenger side seat tucked under and front seat full forward:

1679586377145.png

1679586397943.png

Wow Good stuff. Thank you.
Sponsored

Now I Go Bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nope! I would rather have an actual Bronco (2 doors since 1966) than a Ford Flex derivative that is cosplaying as a Bronco:

Screen Shot 2023-03-16 at 1.54.16 PM.png

Jesus Christ. Quit clogging up threads with your completely ripped off, terribly crafted substitution of the original mic drop, like you thought of it. 😂

Two RED vehicles? You didn’t even try.

B9FAB840-F85D-4B6D-9F06-7C9A58670B50.jpeg

DatDude65265

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Highlander - 2008 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it wasn't my daily driver and was only for weekend fun: I would have loved a 2-Door just for the "cool" factor - even though I'm in the school of thought that they look kind of stubby and awkward (to each their own). I'm on pavement 99% of the time, so daily practicality was at the forefront of my decision. With 2 kids in car seats, a wife, and a couple of dogs that all love the Bronco: the 2-door wasn't even an option. Hell, the 2-Door couldn't even permit just the kids and a stroller.

With the 2.7L, my 4-Door is quite peppy on pavement. Passing power is fantastic with the twin-turbos, and I don't find it difficult or cumbersome at all to maneuver in the parking lot or on the trails. As a hardtop owner, I also love that I have space to store roof panels and doors in the cargo area as well.

The 2-Door has 22.4 cubic feet of cargo space behind its rear seats and 52.3 cubic feet with the seats folded. Those measurements increase to 35.6 and 77.6 cubic feet with the 4-Door version. (so ~45-50% more space with the 4-Door).

My off-roading is fairly mild. The 4-door is a more than capable off-roader, I haven't even come close to its limitations (Sasquatch and all the BL bells and whistles help). Approach and Departure angles are the same for both versions. The 2-door has an edge on Breakover angle and ramp travel index. That said, the 4-door stats in those categories still make it a VERY capable off-roader.

Bradnewt

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I originally ordered a two door, but because of the order constraints, I ended up with a four door. Does the two door look better? Absolutely. However, I do not regret getting a four door, there is plenty of room in the back for camping/hunting gear, groceries, ect. I had a two door Jeep before getting my Bronco, so I feel like I know both sides of the argument.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
the only thing for me is that it limits what I can buy at Home Depot.
or Costco... We fill our 4 door up when we go.

OP, I am happy with 4 doors but I think I would have been almost as happy with 2. I never liked crawling over the front seat to get in the back so I will not subject anyone else to that. Not that we have passengers in the back very often, but it is worth it to us. If I was single, lived in CO and had no cares, I would get the 2 door... maybe. Get what you really want. If you want a 2 door and it does not work for you, sell it and get a 4 door. There will be no shortage of people looking to buy it.

Sponsored

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like the looks of both (although the 4 door needs 35" tires to look "right" imo), but went 2-door for a few reasons. It's going to be my daily driver, but it's mostly just me or one other so the extra seats don't matter much.

Coming from small sports cars all my life I wanted to imitate that feeling. Cool and fun factor of the 2 door wins out over practicality of the 4 door for my needs.

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It was 2-door or nothing for me. One of the big attractions of the bronco is the semi-throwback look to the old broncos which the 4-door completely loses in my opinion. Looks like a flex on steroids a bit.

kallanm

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've only had my 2-door OB a few months, 99% driving to work/around the city.
The only times I even think about it is grocery shopping - It would be easy to just dump the bags in the back seat, but that's pretty challenging with the 2-door. I do use the 'trunk', but that's often taken up by my golf cart and bag, and the tailgate can be difficult in tight/busy parking lots..
The rest of the time, I'm SO happy that I have the 2-door. I think it looks better, and just 'feels' more fun than the 4 door. You definitely lose out on a bit of convenience, but (assuming your lifestyle is appropriate) I would absolutely get the 2-door!

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope! I would rather have an actual Bronco (2 doors since 1966) than a Ford Flex derivative that is cosplaying as a Bronco:

Ford Bronco Anyone with a 2 door regret not going 4 doors? B9FAB840-F85D-4B6D-9F06-7C9A58670B50
I'd rather have a ford flex with the drivetrain of a bronco than a 4 door bronco....

The 4 door is too small to be a family vehicle so you might as well get a 2 door.

Sponsored

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been going back and forth on getting a 2 dr or 4dr Bronco. I was wondering if anyone here bought a 2dr and now wished they had gotten a 4 dr.
My situation…

no kids, 99.9% of the time it’s just me or one other person going camping, fishing to the store or whatever. My worry is the space for cargo that has me second guessing the number of doors. Not that I haul a ton of crap but will there be the “man I wish I had more space” thoughts causing regret.
The 4 door has so much more room in the back that I’d say if you’re not sure get the 4 door. Yes - the two doors are more nimble and are lighter which means they can cht through tighter obstacles. But offroading is dominated by the 4 doors these days. The longer wheelbase means they tend to be more stable climbing things.

For bigger guys like me the 2 door has a lot more shoulder room because the b pillar is further aft. In my 2 door the glass is beside my shoulder. In a more door the b pillar is against my shoulder. I’m 6’2 and more of a Peter Griffin or football type.

jernst8854

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Bronco 15 Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have both a 2 door and 4 door ( 2 reservations day 1. 7/13/20 ) waited 517 days for the 4 door and 837 for the 2 door had the 2 door come first I would have canceled the 4 door. It's me, My girlfriend and my dog's not always in that order the 2 Door offers plenty of room. The 2 door is faster, handles better, and a little better on gas mileage. Also nicer when in heavy traffic. Both are exactly the same wildtrack 2.7 all toys just different colors. Hope that helps. But you can't go wrong with either one. I have decided to keep them both

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally, this is coming from a guy with a base Bronco, instead of one with every electronic gizmo on the planet..... Love the guys with the BLs or WTs with $10k worth of fluff, saying theirs's are more like a "real Bronco", which were tin cans on wheels.:ROFLMAO: On serious note, anything over the base trim and all 4-doors should've been renamed, call the 4-door the Warthog, and the one's with all the gizmos, the Colt Fluffs.
Sorry, we're too busy actually using them to formulate a real response to this BS :rolleyes:

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nope! Love my two door wouldn’t get any other . I get so many compliments on the two door from strangers cause they don’t see hardly any around. Absolutely NO regrets
Ford Bronco Anyone with a 2 door regret not going 4 doors? 4C3D3E92-7952-4962-8EE8-80B58CBDBB91
Sponsored