Reaction score
Website
azbluey.com
Vehicle(s)
2.7L Badlands NS 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Amazon, brother. Another option is Grainger if its convenient and/or local.
yeh rog. While I'm an amazon lover, sometimes for little parts it's like 10x the cost - local joints (if they're known/exist) are typically better for certain things. Idk... just yesterday I was thinking about that... like used to go to like RadioShack to get little electronic parts and not there's really nowhere to get anything like that other than online and in bulk... and then there's 28274082342 brands that seem to be selling identical things?? idk... gets to be a pain.
Sponsored

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yeh rog. While I'm an amazon lover, sometimes for little parts it's like 10x the cost - local joints (if they're known/exist) are typically better for certain things. Idk... just yesterday I was thinking about that... like used to go to like RadioShack to get little electronic parts and not there's really nowhere to get anything like that other than online and in bulk... and then there's 28274082342 brands that seem to be selling identical things?? idk... gets to be a pain.
Yeah I hear you. I built a 4-tire inflate/deflate system and had the same intention, but my local stores just don't carry the various fittings/components. Could be my area particularly but shopping the local Lowes/HD/Ace/etc I couldn't get much of a variety for air fittings.

I found it helpful to start creating lists for my Amazon account and whenever I find something interesting related to a particular project I'd add it to that specific list and review when I think its completed. This really helps organize your thought process and helps ensure you get what you need the first time (especially when you factor in different size fittings, male/female specifics, etc).

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can't get much more convenient than this...head over to Home Depot for this one, if you want.

As you can see, I used this, put the pressure sensor in one end, and a 'street elbow' in the other (M/F 90 degree) and ran my hose down and out to the back of the truck.

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) Screen Shot 2022-01-31 at 1.01.34 PM
Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) IMG_6969

RynoRanger

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Website
azbluey.com
Vehicle(s)
2.7L Badlands NS 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I found it helpful to start creating lists for my Amazon account and whenever I find something interesting related to a particular project I'd add it to that specific list and review when I think its completed. This really helps organize your thought process and helps ensure you get what you need the first time (especially when you factor in different size fittings, male/female specifics, etc).
Yeah that's a good idea. I kind of do something similar and keep lists of things... a lot of times however the seller is gone or it's just a dormant page. The game w/ Amazon is flipping page content and keywords and prices super often to get ahead in search algorithm... I've played that game for clients in the past on the other side but being a consumer with that bot action going on is annoying. Thx tho, good idea.

As you can see, I used this, put the pressure sensor in one end, and a 'street elbow' in the other (M/F 90 degree) and ran my hose down and out to the back of the truck.
Yeah got it. In texting some local friends I found there's a couple hydraulic hose companies with parts and a offroad place here I thought was just a garage... evidently has a massive showroom? So I think i'm in luck.
THAT SAID.... I was going to just hook this up fast and leave the quick-connect in the engine bay... open the hood when needed but.... I'm thinking about options on running a streelbraided line like you did. Just don't know where I'd put it (front modular bumper-ish?? run it to the back bumper-ish??). But thoughts on a mounting plate to hold that quick-connect and mount it to the truck?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1/31/2022 UPDATE
Okay so we spoken to our laser cutter and they don't quite know what happened on their end. It was definitely an issue with QC when they were checking the parts before and after laser cutting. They have cut out the spacers already and they are being dropped off at the powder coater tomorrow morning. They will paint them tomorrow and we should have them Wednesday to start shipping out to all customers effected.

Everybody who's effected should get a shipping confirmation on their old order this week along with a little instruction sheet that shows how to install it (you just install it between the KR Off-Road bracket and the ford computer bracket, it can only be installed one way).

All kits going forward will actually use this spacer as part of the new design. So we'll be opening up the pre-orders again with ETAs of next week or so (we had put the kits as out of stock until March, until we knew what was going on, but now that it's been fixed, we'll be getting things back up and shipping out next week for all new orders, and this week for any existing order in our system).

Sponsored

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1/31/2022 UPDATE
Okay so we spoken to our laser cutter and they don't quite know what happened on their end. It was definitely an issue with QC when they were checking the parts before and after laser cutting. They have cut out the spacers already and they are being dropped off at the powder coater tomorrow morning. They will paint them tomorrow and we should have them Wednesday to start shipping out to all customers effected.

Everybody who's effected should get a shipping confirmation on their old order this week along with a little instruction sheet that shows how to install it (you just install it between the KR Off-Road bracket and the ford computer bracket, it can only be installed one way).

All kits going forward will actually use this spacer as part of the new design. So we'll be opening up the pre-orders again with ETAs of next week or so (we had put the kits as out of stock until March, until we knew what was going on, but now that it's been fixed, we'll be getting things back up and shipping out next week for all new orders, and this week for any existing order in our system).
awesome! Sounds like us batch 2 folks just turned into version 2.0 folks 😂

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah that's a good idea. I kind of do something similar and keep lists of things... a lot of times however the seller is gone or it's just a dormant page. The game w/ Amazon is flipping page content and keywords and prices super often to get ahead in search algorithm... I've played that game for clients in the past on the other side but being a consumer with that bot action going on is annoying. Thx tho, good idea.

Yeah got it. In texting some local friends I found there's a couple hydraulic hose companies with parts and a offroad place here I thought was just a garage... evidently has a massive showroom? So I think i'm in luck.
THAT SAID.... I was going to just hook this up fast and leave the quick-connect in the engine bay... open the hood when needed but.... I'm thinking about options on running a streelbraided line like you did. Just don't know where I'd put it (front modular bumper-ish?? run it to the back bumper-ish??). But thoughts on a mounting plate to hold that quick-connect and mount it to the truck?
Unless you get something with a cover on it, I'd lust keep to having it under the hood. I wanted mine accessible at the back - I have a 4-tire inflator/deflator kit so it could be anywhere, but I do a lot of cycling, so looking at convenience for that. Running it to the back is a royal pain, but I 'want what I want', so I did this...

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) IMG_6967

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

awesome! Sounds like us batch 2 folks just turned into version 2.0 folks 😂
Yeah lol.

1-99 are v1.0
100-340 or so are v2.0
340+ will be 1.0 ??? i guess lol

When we caught this over the weekend the 3rd batch was already at the painter (along with more of the license plate brackets and more of our fog brackets).

So when we send them a 4th order it'll be back to v1.0

They both work identical and as I said, the spacer has no effect on anything. It's just an "index" so to speak for the ford bracket to sit in.

RynoRanger

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Website
azbluey.com
Vehicle(s)
2.7L Badlands NS 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unless you get something with a cover on it, I'd lust keep to having it under the hood. I wanted mine accessible at the back - I have a 4-tire inflator/deflator kit so it could be anywhere, but I do a lot of cycling, so looking at convenience for that. Running it to the back is a royal pain, but I 'want what I want', so I did this...
Yeah I get it... you just drill out a hole in the rear bumper and throw a nut on the backside? I have a 2-tire Morrflate that i've modded already so similarish thing here.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I get it... you just drill out a hole in the rear bumper and throw a nut on the backside? I have a 2-tire Morrflate that i've modded already so similarish thing here.
Actually, depends upon the length of the thread of the air coupler. The ARB one just got through enough that tightening a F-F connector (my hose was MPT) was enough to snug up against the steel rear bumper and be quite tight.

The big pain was just in routing the line at the back axle area - making sure you are clear of all the moving goodies and then sufficiently clear of the muffler for the heat issues.

Sponsored

RynoRanger

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Website
azbluey.com
Vehicle(s)
2.7L Badlands NS 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Questions 997 and counting...
1. Did you guys add the power line to one of the pos battery terminals that already a wire mounted? I have 4 "terminals" on the positive block and two of them are used but the other two don't have nuts on them... so do I just put the loosen up one of those and put the ring connector on it or find a nut that screws onto one of the free ones? Anybody know the nut size?

2. Similar question for the negative... there's like an open hole in that negative terminal bracket but probably just goin to ground out to one of the earth grounds up near the firewall by upfitter switches.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1. Did you guys add the power line to one of the pos battery terminals that already a wire mounted? I have 4 "terminals" on the positive block and two of them are used but the other two don't have nuts on them... so do I just put the loosen up one of those and put the ring connector on it or find a nut that screws onto one of the free ones? Anybody know the nut size?

2. Similar question for the negative... there's like an open hole in that negative terminal bracket but probably just goin to ground out to one of the earth grounds up near the firewall by upfitter switches.
Ford saving money :)

I used one of the empty ones and put a nut on it. I don't remember the size as I have a variety kit that has them all.

Negative I just re-used an existing one I believe. You can also use the chasis if you can find a spot.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Instructions for those who need to know how to install the spacer we're sending. Pretty easy right :)

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) Correction 1

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. The available stud on the driver’s side of the red (+) terminal takes either an M6 (6mm) flange nut or an M6 nut & washer combination. The available stud on the passenger’s side of the red (+) terminal takes either an M5 (5mm) flange nut or an M5 nut & washer combination.

RynoRanger

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Website
azbluey.com
Vehicle(s)
2.7L Badlands NS 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. The available stud on the driver’s side of the red (+) terminal takes either an M6 (6mm) flange nut or an M6 nut & washer combination. The available stud on the passenger’s side of the red (+) terminal takes either an M5 (5mm) flange nut or an M5 nut & washer combination.
I'm sure there's a very adequate answer as to WHY those are different but... WUUUT lol... Aright man thank you for the info! Off to home depot.. again.
Sponsored